Raspberry Diesel, Purple Trainwreck & Chemdawg Powered By MaxBloom

Looks good, but I see where you say you need more light. More never hurts.

Here is my Raspberry D at a little over 2 weeks into bloom. It's 58" and was vegged under a single 100w cob. In flower I am giving about 50+w /ft w co2

Hopefully mine pick up now that they're in bigger pots. I've been busy with the open pollination Maui Wowie run so I haven't done much in here. I should be getting that cleaned up soon so I won't be as worried about flowering these.
@nobodyhere Yours looks great! I'm excited to see what these raspberry buds are all about.

I'm going to do a video of the light and it's footprint when I get back. I need to make one for my good friends @MaxBloom and I think this will be a good topic for it.

Mines at day 28 or so, if I touch a bud, it's all diesel to me, pretty dank on the hands. Best order another carbon soon....lol.

Nice! That's funny Im expecting new filters tomorrow. Overhauling the exhaust system again.

So after some deliberation I figured out a work around to getting more airflow inside the tents to reduce microclimates. Being in 4*4 tents I try to maximize the usage of the space with plant canopy not floor or equipment. So I wanted a small footprint oscillating fan with a decent amount of airflow. And I wanted two of them without spending a bunch of money. That proved tricky to find. Clip fans Don't waste floor space but have poor airflow and most don't oscillate or seem to break pretty easily. Most oscillating fans are 10-12inches diameter and have a base equally as big or require being mounted to a wall where they still take up a bunch of space. Tower fans are intriguing, but too expensive for me especially at x2 per tent and I dont think I want that "vertical wall" of air a tower fan seems to make, I want the air to mix not necessarily just move it from side to side. Tower fans laying on their sides oscillating seems like it would do a good job of that but I'm not sure how long they will last running like that.

So I added some nice new 8 inch oscillating fans in the opposing corners and hooked them onto the tent poles with an adjustable tablet/smartphone arm. The 8" fan has way more airflow than the normal clip on fans and it oscillates. It was also less than half the price of a tower fan and runs in it's designed capacity so it shouldn't break prematurely. There is more than enough tilt and rotation available to get the fan into a good position.
The arm and fan cost less than a tower fan they take up less floor space and offer great installation flexibility.
I have one under the canopy and one over the canopy right now.

I just jarred a purple trainwreck grow.
keep on top of the stretch, it will get out of hand. easily twice their height at flip.
also a nute sucker in flower, not easy to overfeed this one.
its pretty good smoke, very frosty, was very piney at harvest.
its more purple than trainwreck, very nice body stone, and not couchlocky

I just jarred a purple trainwreck grow.
keep on top of the stretch, it will get out of hand. easily twice their height at flip.
also a nute sucker in flower, not easy to overfeed this one.
its pretty good smoke, very frosty, was very piney at harvest.
its more purple than trainwreck, very nice body stone, and not couchlocky
Thats interesting to know as I have a pair in veg as well, what was your media, and ppm in flower like?

How long did yours run?

It's advertised as a compact plant.

PPM, I don't check, but I grew in a perlite bottom hempy, with promix.
I was using a nute schedule that ive been using for about a year, so its proven, but at about the 3rd week, was showing deficiencies, so I had to up the nutes. (I was really pushing the nutes, and they didnt burn, I probably could have pushed harder)
I harvested at 11 weeks in flower, I think they could have gone longer, but I needed the room.
compact until you flip, I flipped at about 20 inches, and harvested at about 48. had to supercrop early in flower, and the buds were still bleached a little

PPM, I don't check, but I grew in a perlite bottom hempy, with promix.
I was using a nute schedule that ive been using for about a year, so its proven, but at about the 3rd week, was showing deficiencies, so I had to up the nutes. (I was really pushing the nutes, and they didnt burn, I probably could have pushed harder)
I harvested at 11 weeks in flower, I think they could have gone longer, but I needed the room.
compact until you flip, I flipped at about 20 inches, and harvested at about 48. had to supercrop early in flower, and the buds were still bleached a little
Very good to know.I can handle 48, just not 70. I have not started to push nutes yet, but they don't blink at my soil, and it's very hot.

Right. A few feet is one thing. But 6 footers no thanks. Mine have been topped and I just dropped the screen down onto them yesterday so even if they double they'll still be under 4 ft.
I did have to add some risers for the Barbie plants they just weren't catching up fast enough.

Looks good Turbo. Oh, and i dig your avatar.

Thanks stltoed it's in my veg closet. Its a recirculating scrubber setup with connected passive intake and exhaust. Just like a normal house would use for its furnace a/c but much smaller.

Thanks stltoed it's in my veg closet. Its a recirculating scrubber setup with connected passive intake and exhaust. Just like a normal house would use for its furnace a/c but much smaller.

It even makes a "T" very nice

at day 31 of flower, I noticed the raspberry for the first time, before this, it was all gas, now gassy berry, the berry is faint like in a beer, but it's there. Going to press a ton of rosin.

Oh, and I ordered a can lite filter.

Back
Top Bottom