Ravyn's Garden - Coco Hempy - Early Vixen & White Widow — Mars II 1200 LED

Collection? Stash? Nooo. I don't even think there is a word for that much bud. What would accurately combine ; preparedness, long term, air tight, top shelf, tasty, organized and perpetual?

a shwack-load of sorted, sealed, semi-monthly stock of swanky stanky sticky sensimilla!

Nice pull!

Yeah, C-vaults aren't designed for storing/curing bud-on-stem, but you've got them all tucked and "tetris-ed" in there. My stuff cured and continued to improve for about 3 months, but 2 months was already really nice. I didn't notice much improvement after about 3 months, but at that point it didn't matter.

:cool:

Very Nice harvest :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow , things are heating up here Ravyn. I'm watching you closely. Congrats on your recent multiple harvest.

Thanks, BAR. It was actually just one harvest. I have just been stretching it out. :)

Great update!

Thanks, Seraphim. :Namaste:

Haha, as if :laugh: You've got the bug now & there's no stopping ya :)

hmmm. you might be on to something. I need to refocus my energy and strategies though. more flavours; less volume overall. sativas maybe?

Nice stash and let me know how you like the bubble machine.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks, Dennise. Will do. Need to order a wash bag and I will be ready to do a run likely in the next week.

Great forum Ravyn, I've learned a lot.. And dang, I'm growing impatient and doesn't help I gotta go to the streets.. yuk!

No fun running low and looking around, my friend. I feel for you. That is what got me started again. I figured I grow my own food in the summer, so why not grow my own meds too. Nothing like keeping it local. :)

Collection? Stash? Nooo. I don't even think there is a word for that much bud. What would accurately combine ; preparedness, long term, air tight, top shelf, tasty, organized and perpetual?

a shwack-load of sorted, sealed, semi-monthly stock of swanky stanky sticky sensimilla!

hahaha! that sums it up pretty good. :high-five:

Nice pull!

Yeah, C-vaults aren't designed for storing/curing bud-on-stem, but you've got them all tucked and "tetris-ed" in there. My stuff cured and continued to improve for about 3 months, but 2 months was already really nice. I didn't notice much improvement after about 3 months, but at that point it didn't matter.

:cool:

I like to keep those tops on stems. Helps to keep the shape of the buds and I like how they snap off in a little puff of trichs and pistils. :) Kinda reminds me of the bales of Yucatan sticks I used to see back in the late 70's too. I am happy with the flavour of the B-2 stuff already after only a week. Fresh still but very nice, sweet smoke. :yummy:

Very Nice harvest :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks, Buckshot. If I can do even half that with the white widows, I'll be set for quite a while. :peace:

Great update Ravyn:) did you not get a wash bag with the magical butter machine? i am ordering mine this weekend:love::Namaste:

Thanks, GD. I ordered a wash bag separately and it should be here in a couple of days. The washing machine, which arrived yesterday, is not technically a magical anything. It is a small, portable washing machine for clothes. It is bigger than the table top bubble hash machines. Almost the same one that is described as the 20 gallon, XL bubble machine. But mine also has a separate spin compartment. And it was only 250 bucks delivered. :)

When I looked at the spin compartment, I realized that I should be able to take the wash bag from the wash compartment, drop it into the spinner, hit go, and it will spin the bag, draining all the remaining water (and remaining trichs, I hope) thru the drain and into my waiting buckets and bubble bags. Good to the last drop. :riskybusiness:

You guys are gonna love the Magical Butter machine...:yahoo: I'm excited for ya. I got mine last Christmas and I'm not kidding when I tell ya it is the best present I have gotten in years......:circle-of-love:

Awesome. I wonder if I can make butter with the material left over after processing for bubble hash. If not, I will just use cured buds but it would be great if I can get everything possible out of the sugar leaf and popcorn that I will put thru my washing machine and bubble bags. :ganjamon:

You absolutely can.... It won't be as strong of course using the washed plant matter but if you used like 1/2 washed and 1/2 good bud you should still have some killer butter.... I mostly make tinture out of vaped herb and fan leaves and it is great for bee stings and swelling and as a topical pain reliever but you could also use your washed plant matter for that and I bet it would be great. I absolutely do not waste any of the plant and it all has great medical properties...:circle-of-love:

You absolutely can.... It won't be as strong of course using the washed plant matter but if you used like 1/2 washed and 1/2 good bud you should still have some killer butter.... I mostly make tinture out of vaped herb and fan leaves and it is great for bee stings and swelling and as a topical pain reliever but you could also use your washed plant matter for that and I bet it would be great. I absolutely do not waste any of the plant and it all has great medical properties...:circle-of-love:

Sounds cool. I'll probably decide on using the leftover from bubble bags after I see how that turns out. If the bubble hash goes well, apparently it will take about 90% of the good stuff out. I'm pretty much ready to go on it. Might run some fresh frozen tomorrow. :)

Just ordered my magical butter machine:):cheer:

Nice. They are sold out at the moment at my local (relatively) online retailer. On the call me list though. :)

Back
Top Bottom