Re Veg Clone - Fed On Infant Milk Formula Only - Yes I Am Mad!

She looks good man, nice buddage :)

Sorry to hear about the yellowing... You know that's most likely the normal process whereby the nitrogen gets sucked out of the leaves to go to bud right?

yes mate , she never got much Nitrogen to begin with, but looks like week 4 into flower shes wanted more than ever , at least i know when to feed the extra next time and there is a next time, i have 4 autos being fed the baby milk with a bit of bio grow and one auto with out just the bio grow on its own , when i feel they are needing to change to blooming nutes ill be feeding the one auto bio bizz bloom and topmax , the other 4 will be doubled or tripled on the formula with small doses of the grow

This way i can see if there much difference

will post pictures of the autos in a while

well here is the autos , the one at the back on right hand side is the one being feed just biobizz
the bigger looking one is not an auto its a silver haze , the other one slap bang in the middle is the sister os the silver haze that went strange when she popped her head out , thought she was gona die but she came back
its lights out so had to be quick with pics lol

P1050946.JPG
P1050945.JPG

thanks farmer long time no hear , i was busy there for a while , mates girl friend back in hospital , other guys who lost his partner is in bad way , this time of year my head goes a bit ;depression gets worse, and dont need all the mishaps but thats life for ya

Yes going to enter her tomorrow the 1st , be nice to get some votes ,
really love this plant , shes well sexy lol

got first depression 10 years ago , then the last 3 years ive been on citalpram , was on 30 mg put my self down to 20 for few months then ive had to up and its kind of fecked me up a little , might try going back down to 20 , cant think straight at all , its not like my dad to notice but he even said to my partner that i did to see the doc that i dont look my self , , bought a metal detector so this is my new thing to get out more , found a coiu my first 5 mins ,1926 shilling so thats got me in the mood ..

ill sort my self out soon enough , years ago i was nearly putting the rope up but now i have my new baby boy who means the world

Back
Top Bottom