RetiredRN Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights 2021 First Time Grower

hey it takes time master something....then it takes time to know at what point you have mastered it i guess.
To be honest I was running out of what I had been smoking the past month so I needed some more.

very nice bro
Goddamn they're gorgeous. Such an intense shade of green. Awesome. How the hell do you move those girls around? Just pick them up by the bottom and carefully move them yourself? And damn, those colas a HUGE. Any chance you could post a picture with something next to them for scale?

To be honest I was running out of what I had been smoking the past month so I needed some more.
Not sure but I think I posted this to the wrong person. It was intended for you.

Goddamn they're gorgeous. Such an intense shade of green. Awesome. How the hell do you move those girls around? Just pick them up by the bottom and carefully move them yourself? And damn, those colas a HUGE. Any chance you could post a picture with something next to them for scale?

i do believe at some point 3 months or so ago some 'Gorilla Glue x " whatever, and it was very nice choof and "granddaddy purple " showed up at $160 Qtr. FFS i got 1 , i had too :cool: haha,but anyway it was mind boggling , munchy fuckn material....uno....i was in bed eating watching Netflix for 2 days course i smoke 3.5 grams a day so i was not privy to the world around me haha

Not sure but I think I posted this to the wrong person. It was intended for you.

Oh, duh, you see it regardless as you obviously reacted. Lol. First day with the new brain.

The smoker thats covered in the background is about 5 feet tall. The plant with the pipe just had a support added to that big main cola cause its so heavy it’s falling over. It probably still has 3 weeks left on it to go!

BA876381-F25E-42CC-965A-940522D12FF7.jpeg

6C697260-A269-4A89-907C-A414ED16EF90.jpeg

they are at least half meter plus i reckon

they are at least half meter plus i reckon
Damn. Big buds. Actually, speaking of backgrounds, I noticed on the far back left in your sunbathing picture near the edge of the woods there is a cross. If you don't mind the ask, is that the final resting home for one of your beloved four legged friends?

Damn. Big buds. Actually, speaking of backgrounds, I noticed on the far back left in your sunbathing picture near the edge of the woods there is a cross. If you don't mind the ask, is that the final resting home for one of your beloved four legged friends?
I see what your referring to and will need to walk out there to see what it actually is but it’s not a cross for any deceased pets. There are some of those buried around the property but not right there. My husband is all the time building or making something for the animals we have here on our little homestead.

Hey @Bill284 @Emilya @Virgin Ground @StoneOtter @InTheShed . Well today is week 13 , day 92 For my gorilla glue auto and week 12 and a number 83 for one of my northern light autos that flowered early. They have both been placed into darkness and will stay there for 48 hours and I’m going to cut them on Monday afternoon. I’m over the top excited and can’t thank all of you enough for getting me this far. Now , if I don’t screw up the drying process, I will soon have some great bud to smoke and going to make some gummy’s with my magic butter machine! A couple of weeks ago I cut part of the main cola off the gorilla glue to do a practice run at drying and beginning curing to hopefully make sure I don’t screw up the big harvest. So all that’s a positive but the remaining two northern light autos are showing yellowing leaves in the upper half of both plants so am I to assume the plant is pulling nitrogen from the leaves because it is in its last few weeks of flower????

F96B804F-F4DD-42C7-AC35-8767B6CF742E.jpeg

EA96178D-9A45-4C2D-8AE6-80F7DB985801.jpeg

EE2768DD-B280-4288-AB8E-C4F0FADBFB9E.jpeg

Hey @Bill284 @Emilya @Virgin Ground @StoneOtter @InTheShed . Well today is week 13 , day 92 For my gorilla glue auto and week 12 and a number 83 for one of my northern light autos that flowered early. They have both been placed into darkness and will stay there for 48 hours and I’m going to cut them on Monday afternoon. I’m over the top excited and can’t thank all of you enough for getting me this far. Now , if I don’t screw up the drying process, I will soon have some great bud to smoke and going to make some gummy’s with my magic butter machine! A couple of weeks ago I cut part of the main cola off the gorilla glue to do a practice run at drying and beginning curing to hopefully make sure I don’t screw up the big harvest. So all that’s a positive but the remaining two northern light autos are showing yellowing leaves in the upper half of both plants so am I to assume the plant is pulling nitrogen from the leaves because it is in its last few weeks of flower????

F96B804F-F4DD-42C7-AC35-8767B6CF742E.jpeg

EA96178D-9A45-4C2D-8AE6-80F7DB985801.jpeg

EE2768DD-B280-4288-AB8E-C4F0FADBFB9E.jpeg
Hubba hubba. Beautiful. Great job RRN

Hey RN, sure looks good! I'd agree with you about nitrogen getting used up or what ever happens this time of their life. Nice job growing them!
Thanks. That’s what I thought so I’m not going to try to fix it. That plant and its sister has about 2 more weeks to go give or take.

Congrats on the upcoming harvest! Nitrogen is pulled from the lower leaves first so it's not nitrogen, but at this stage of the grow I wouldn't give that fade another thought.

Chose time approacheth. :yahoo:
Ok thanks Shed. That plant and her sister still have about 2 weeks to go, give or take. This is the first problem those two plants have given me the entire time.

Hey man I got a bunch of autos going too. Did you find that your plants could and actually wanted pretty much as many nutes as you could stuff in them? I'm using the same nutes as you and I'm getting ready to bump up my concentration for the third time!! They just seem to want more and more, greedy bastards. Lol. Also, did those gigantic buds start out like the ones in the attached picture? Cuz I'm looking at these little puppies and wondering how they can possibly get anywhere near what I would consider "big." They do seem to increase in size rather quickly though, I will say that. Did you find in the beginning of budding that the buds themselves grow rather quickly in both length and girth? I am SUPER curious to see the difference in what your plants look like and what mine do at the end. I have tried to eliminate the main giant cola you got in favor of an attempt at getting all the buds the same amount of light and see how it goes. So what you see in the picture is what all mine look like, and those buds are all at the same height. So I don't expect to get any humongous central colas like yours. I'm hoping for a whole bunch of medium sized buds and also hoping that will increase the yield. But the funny thing is that I am flying equally as blind as you. Never tried autos. No idea what's going to happen. Lmao. But man your results speak for themselves so I hope I get something even close to that kind of size, girth, and from the looks of it, density. Are they as dense as they look? I'm finding autos fascinating. I have some Strawberry Cheesecakes in the bank for the next auto grow already!

Hey man I got a bunch of autos going too. Did you find that your plants could and actually wanted pretty much as many nutes as you could stuff in them? I'm using the same nutes as you and I'm getting ready to bump up my concentration for the third time!! They just seem to want more and more, greedy bastards. Lol. Also, did those gigantic buds start out like the ones in the attached picture? Cuz I'm looking at these little puppies and wondering how they can possibly get anywhere near what I would consider "big." They do seem to increase in size rather quickly though, I will say that. Did you find in the beginning of budding that the buds themselves grow rather quickly in both length and girth? I am SUPER curious to see the difference in what your plants look like and what mine do at the end. I have tried to eliminate the main giant cola you got in favor of an attempt at getting all the buds the same amount of light and see how it goes. So what you see in the picture is what all mine look like, and those buds are all at the same height. So I don't expect to get any humongous central colas like yours. I'm hoping for a whole bunch of medium sized buds and also hoping that will increase the yield. But the funny thing is that I am flying equally as blind as you. Never tried autos. No idea what's going to happen. Lmao. But man your results speak for themselves so I hope I get something even close to that kind of size, girth, and from the looks of it, density. Are they as dense as they look? I'm finding autos fascinating. I have some Strawberry Cheesecakes in the bank for the next auto grow already!

GZ overhead post defoliation.jpg

That fade looks perfectly normal as far as I know. Those look awesome!!!!!!!!! GREAT job. Very impressive.
Thanks. Many people helped me along the way. I’m surprised things turned out as well as I did for my first grow.

Back
Top Bottom