Roosti’s Barn Of Horrors

Very nice. Will it get too hot up there for the babies?
It will get warmer during the day with all the lights running but I can open the window to get some cooler air in to balance out the temps. I also unzipped the top of that side of the tent to help the warm air escape.

Oh brother tell me about the price and it keeps going up :rip:. I understand because I also like to plant all different strains then find others. I wish I had room to make a pollination tent and try get a few fem seeds from these expensive beans
You don't need a tent. Just wait during summer time put a male far away outside. And in seotember the male will be releasing it pollen just wait till many cluster are abiut to burst collect in parchement paper or other non stick material. Or cut the whole plant and shake it in the parchement paper.. prebake some dry rice to make it dryer and prebake flour. Mix the flower to the polle abouty 1 paty pollen to 4 part flour +it will hydratr de pollen put it in a vile. And put that whole vile open in the prebake rice inside a masson jar and freeze it. It can be preserve a few years.. di a few vile if you think you'll use it onnmany plants.. wait a few hours after you take the jar out off freezer before openning. And that'all it take... If you speay a whole plant with water and keep one branvhe dry. You can bag protect the plant with a garbage bag then pollinate the brache bag it with a paper bag (help plant breed and keep moistude from transpiration away. Leave the bag 3-4 days max when rermovin the garbage bag spray ut wit water befer removing and spray the plant again after removine. When removing the paper bag. Poke a whole thru the paper bag water inside and it should be good enough not to pollinate other plant in the flowering room. Tho many prefers to keep seperate. I got 5 undesired seeds on a whole plant the rest was where they where supose to be and that was in a room with fiur other plant that were seeded the same way.. other alternative it diminishing the male plant growth before outdoor flowering hits and putting clines you'ld like to criss under it and let nature di its thing. Which ever route. Maje sure to do it in another room then the fliwering room keep everything clean then clean everything well after work use a sprayer to spray surface and wash your clothing and change before accessung yiur flower. Make sure widows fan door and everything is shut and remaine shot. I' ve seed over 1000 seed on 3 plant once because the outside door buste open i could see the pollen fly in the air. I try inhaling everything. Ut was to late.

This little atomizer rocks man! Getting blazed in my canna chair watching the grass grow. More like watching vanilla kush continuing to put on weight and get more colorful.

vanilla kush :kiss:
They are coloring up nice and getting fat. What is that gizmo?

Got my seedling/clone area set up. Looks like it’s kinda sorta stable so woohoo :Rasta:

C2446B92-4B0D-4801-9262-D295A89509DC.jpeg2DBB6BE6-EFDA-41DA-8587-1384D2462CF2.jpegFD5C9419-17DC-45DA-BD3D-64ED77E0D767.jpeg
Nice use of space. That fits in there just right. Good idea.

Got the new cloner running. Took two lower branches from the FLC clone that didn’t really want to grow upward with the rest so I snipped them for clones. I scraped the the stem before snipping at an angle. Have them in a cycle timer and started with 1 minute on and 1 minute off. We’ll see what happens.

0519D0A8-EAE8-49DE-ABE8-8465FAC483D0.jpeg
C7271E7C-CFE0-4855-A252-83092F515DCC.jpeg
98302B3D-03E5-4518-B71B-59DFAB27F153.jpeg

Still tinkering with the timer and now have it set to 1 minute on and 3 minutes off.
The magic box works every time...I love those cloners.

The magic box works every time...I love those cloners.
People left great reviews for them on amazon. It’s quiet compared to the other and I did a smart thing getting the cycle timer. Now the stems will get some oxygen in between sprayings without drying out.

People left great reviews for them on amazon. It’s quiet compared to the other and I did a smart thing getting the cycle timer. Now the stems will get some oxygen in between sprayings without drying out.
I run mine 24/7 till they root. Just gotta keep an eye on the water level as it evaporates. I threw in a little flowering nutes and h2O2.

I run mine 24/7 till they root. Just gotta keep an eye on the water level as it evaporates. I threw in a little flowering nutes and h2O2.
I keep this in mind, thanks! I have a bottle of clonex nutes I used for my first attempt at cloning so I did an Ashy splashy of that into some rain and fired it up. Ran it to circulate the mix while I prepared the cuttings and dropped in. Then walked away from them except for checking the cycle timer. 1 min on and 3 min off seems to be working quite well so far.

@MrSauga here a few pics of the vanilla kush.

I’ll use this branch for an example. I’ll post pics of one of the two lower bud sites in the lower right of the pic to compare to the top.
1B945C86-E7FF-4C66-90BC-408AF37A3C3C.jpeg

This is one of the lower bud sites.
81F3827F-5178-4A56-86F6-3A7C98C08118.jpeg

this is two pics of the top. Looks like the beginnings of foxtailing.
EDB65DE5-F872-4FEB-A90E-E0636CD45F4E.jpeg
92E47E99-5A57-44C1-AFEC-45CDA6FD9711.jpeg

I know these aren’t the best closeups but as far as I can tell the trichs are maturing equally regardless of what the flowers are doing.

OK, so all around it looks early. I start to see the pistils change color first then they tend to curl back into the bud. If the trichs are maturing the same up top as down low then nothing to worry about. When you have the correct ratio of clear/cloudy/amber all around she'll be ready regardless of the pistils. As long as the trichs are turning from clear then you are on track.
It's not really foxtailing as you said, and they look delicious.

Thank you for the input guys! I’m seeing mostly cloudy but no amber as far as my bad eyes and picture taking can see, lol. I’ll go ahead and leave the light running over her head and see what she does in the next week or so. I definitely want some amber in my indica dom strains.

I’ll use this branch for an example. I’ll post pics of one of the two lower bud sites in the lower right of the pic to compare to the top.

I know these aren’t the best closeups but as far as I can tell the trichs are maturing equally regardless of what the flowers are doing.
They look great man. I don't see ft's...they just fattening up. Pretty!

Dam beautiful buds my brother! yummy.

Back
Top Bottom