Royal Cheese & Cookies Grow Journal

How do you have the LED light mounted? We commonly use rope ratchets to mount LED and equipment that can be height adjusted. I would position the LED light 18" from the plant and observe the results.

Found this information probably useful for you

Screenshot_20240130_094938_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240130_094946_Chrome.jpg

The seedlings the length of the internode have stretched farther than optimal growth and have now been corrected by supporting the long stems with additional soil/soilless grow medium. Most LED light manufacturers recommend a starting height of 18" for seedlings.

Thank you OGpapa for the charts!

Im planning to transplant tmrw.
So they r just rdy to transplant?
I thought i overwater or give water often 🤣
They look ready. I kinda think of it this way. What you see as a plant on top, it's gonna be similar to the root. Ever seen stranger things? The upside down? What's on top is gonna be the same as what's below, only obviously ones canopy of leaves the other is a system of roots. However in a sense they're almost the same. Yeah I bet once they get in their new pots, give a day or 2 and they should perk up. 👍

They look ready. I kinda think of it this way. What you see as a plant on top, it's gonna be similar to the root. Ever seen stranger things? The upside down? What's on top is gonna be the same as what's below, only obviously ones canopy of leaves the other is a system of roots. However in a sense they're almost the same. Yeah I bet once they get in their new pots, give a day or 2 and they should perk up. 👍

I dont see anything strange things.
Thank u. Im so rdy to transplant tmrw.
And for the smallest plant, do i also transplant? Or wait more?

I would transplant the cannabis plants into 1 gallon size pots. When you transplant the cannabis plants use additional soil to bury and support the stems on the larger cannabis plants The small plant requires more time to grow.

Back
Top Bottom