Sabo's 2nd Grow Darkstar Project One Plant Only

:welcome: Dr. Bob!

We don't have chairs here, pull up a log and sit next to the fire, help yourself to some of the Triple XXX brown jugs over there on the table. Almost forgot, :passitleft:

:thanks:

Josh,

I watched a couple of Kyle's videos, interesting, very interesting!

Also, I am making some real headway with the information that i rec'd regarding the soilless mixture. I am going out to get some of the ingredients that I'll need, then over to my cousins house for a nice steak dinner & a :passitleft:.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised as to what "Ole Sabo" is going to be up to!

:Namaste:

Damn SABO, I go away to work for 10 hours and your journal EXPLODED. Six pages in under 24 hrs...Jeez, I thought KINGJOHNC and LABEXPERIMENT had a following. Great to see such a support group from, in my opinion, the best growers in the world. You will succeed.

One more little thing I would like to suggest. Beneficial organisms or "Bennys". It's just a powder you mix with the water. Provides a symbiotic relationship with the roots, helping the plants metabolize all the macro and micro nutrients. Your described situation is really screaming for this simple and organic amendment.I run passive hydro and I swear by the stuff.

There's many brands...one popular product has a pic of a great white shark on the label. For the last year or so I've been using Botanicare ZHO. There's something like a dozen or so species in there. Just mix in 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of the power with each watering up till advanced flowering. It really does make a difference and the soilless mix you described will easily be inoculated;(that's a good thing).

Keep 'em green my friend.
:cheer:

AWESOME share by josh:thumb: SABO:welldone: , did you see what he said up there?

EXPLODED !!:nicethread:

this already a great yard to learn & laugh in:circle-of-love: great crowd SABO :peace:

SABO you keep saying XXX and jugs in the same sentence,is this a grow journal or a strip club ha ha ha :cheesygrinsmiley:

:blunt:

VG,

In Hillbilly Country, Little Brown Jugs & XXX mean something entirely different, but if I look at it the your way, the other Jugs & XXX are just as good!

Never thought of it that way! :high-five:

AWESOME share by josh:thumb: SABO:welldone: , did you see what he said up there?

EXPLODED !!:nicethread:

this already a great yard to learn & laugh in:circle-of-love: great crowd SABO :peace:

Thanks for stopping by Trichs,

Yeah, I saw what Josh wrote, it was a great compliment for sure. :high-five:The Botanicare ZHO, he recommended is on it's way, along with tons of other Goodies that I just ordered!

Have to go eat steak now, Ole Hillbilly Sabo is running Late!

The Top Secret Ingredients will be revealed tomorrow! I'll give ya one lil hint, it's gonna have to cook for about 3 weeks!

The Doc crawls in from hanging out way too late over on Trics patio. "What was in that drink Sabo?" Says Bob.

Sorry for the late arrival and thanks for the invite. 4 month veg should turn into something like this :morenutes: Don't get eaten yourself!

Bob ;)

High Bob :passitleft: , your back here with me, OR, u can sit on that wet stump he calls a chair.

SABO :high-five: provides free joints if u have to stand:thanks:

this stuff from his first journal is tasty:lot-o-toke:

Thanks for stopping by Trichs,

Yeah, I saw what Josh wrote, it was a great compliment for sure. :high-five:The Botanicare ZHO, he recommended is on it's way, along with tons of other Goodies that I just ordered!

Have to go eat steak now, Ole Hillbilly Sabo is running Late!

The Top Secret Ingredients will be revealed tomorrow! I'll give ya one lil hint, it's gonna have to cook for about 3 weeks!

Thanks you Ole Hillybilly :passitleft: (good roll job)

shares are great:thumb:, but secrets shared, are more like precious shares

can't wait, when do we get 'em?:popcorn:

great mold/ rot share by HHound!:thumb: keep a close eye on your drying bud SABO,
daily inspections for first week in jars and after trimming, is a must!

I start inspecting the plants every 3 or 4 days after the 7th week of flowering for bud rot

As far as nutes and soil. I have used Fox Farm Happy Frog powdered organics with good results.

But I really like and mostly use Dr Earth powdered organic nutes. I have been using Dr Earth Bud and Bloom but it is a bit strong I think. According to a cheap soil tester I used. I am going to try their Tomato formula or the All Purpose. Not as strong and has a few more good ingredients.

Just mix some in the soil and use it to make Tea with. Cheap and easy. Plus I use 6/5/3 mineral mix.

I have tried the TGA Supersoil and I think it is a bit hot. I could have cut it a bit or mixed it 50/50 with some Promix. However it worked great and my current grow is reused supersoil amended with Dr Earth and minerals. Might be my healthiest and frostiest grow to date. The next grow will be more of the left over supersoil mixed with some from the current grow. I can't believe I have been throwing soils away for so many gorws, especially the organic ones.

:welcome: Momomonster!

It seems you are pretty new to :420:, I haven't been here all that long myself, but there are some great people surfing around this site. Go up to the Menu Bar "Look on the 420 Lounge Tab", there is a drop down "Introduce Yourself" and the Hospitality Team from 420 will give you a nice big :welcome:

Anyhows, I hope you found a log or tree stump and made yourself comfortable. Here's a :passitleft: and there's some grub on the table somewhere!

Nice comments all, Thank you for some great information about your experiences with TGA & Dr. Earth's line of products! Another very good friend of mine (He's eating :popcorn:now & I know he's watching somewhere) is also a very big fan of Dr. Earth's products.

Alright it's Super Saturday and the following Lineup for the "Start of the Game" is being announced.

I have most of the products, had to order some, & they will be cooking for 3 weeks before being called to duty! Also, there has been a change in pot sizes.

I can't take credit for this soilless mix, but I'm trying to "emulate" PeeJay's Organic Soil, with what I already have.

PeeJay helped me out calculating the actual measurements. :thanks: PeeJay!

7 Gallon Pot:
Veg Cycle
4 gallons Pro-Mix HP
2.5 gallons FFOF
1 gallon perlite
3 qts worm castings
3 cups Yum-Yum
2 Cups Azomite

15 Gallon Smart Pot:
Flower Cycle:
6 gallons Pro-Mix HP
4 gallons FFOF
2 gallons perlite
1.5 gallons worm castings
3 cups Yum-Yum
1 cup Indonesian Guano
1.5 cups soft rock phosphate.
1 cup Azomite.

Backing up: Botanicare ZHO.

:high-five:

"The Beast from the East"

4 Days old, more stretch than what I would like, but letting her harden up outside under overcast skies is probably the reason. Am not worried though, she'll just get a harder dose of LST when her time comes!
0031697.jpg

The Grow Spot where the Beast of the East will Veg. She is on top of a ridge facing south and will have sun from the morning until evening. I just need to do some light prep work, but will leave it almost just like it is. Perfect Camo!

Hit CTRL + to see exactly where she will be placed.

Beast_from_the_East.jpg

Back
Top Bottom