Sativa bag seed day 2 week 4 flowering eth?

fourthree

Hi everyone, hope all is well with you and yours. Im posting some pics to see what thoughts are out there, am I on track? After some reading I am aware that my sativa strain could be any where from 8 to a max of up to 14 weeks for flowering, over the last week i have noticed finally a scent and today smells vary noice starting to get sticky also, any way im still having dufficulty keeping temp down below 30°c summer here and its hot but relative room temp isnt too bad around 26-28. As you can see i have placed 2 fans underneath, yes its moving air but not really bringing down any temp, im worried that if i place on top it will dry our the top buds?? Humidity is around 44/48% any suggestions, do i need to find a small air con or something?? Question for the sativa growers. How long do you think until I'll be ready to harvest? Initially I mapped an 8 week flowering calendar of which as I said I have just entered week I'm in no rush, time frame is really nothing to me I just wanna grow these the best I can and wait until optimum just curious at your thoughts. Still stretching a little, and development of hairs and trich's seems to be going well. Anyhow input of any kind would be appreciated.
Thanks
Fourthree.
20191130_161221.jpg
20191130_161225.jpg
20191130_161234.jpg
Screenshot_20191130-161605_Gallery.jpg

Looking great @fourthree not sure on the temp and humidity...it stays pretty cool here and around 40% humidity naturally so I just let it go, save myself some energy cost. I used to run a humidifier and a heater for night time, but someone told me they don't need it, a bit of 62 degrees isn't gonna hurt, I don't think a bit of 86 degrees is gonna hurt your girls either, I'd save the money instead of air conditioning myself. I have a strain that's heavy sativa that definitely goes the longer flower period...12 weeks easy. I probably could have pulled earlier but I like me some amber! Cheers mate, things are looking good, luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Hey every one and all, afternoon guys and gals. Just updating and was wanting as always to ask some questions and show some pics.... so I'm now on day 4 of week 5 (day 32F), and apparently I will see more fattening around the day 50 mark??. 1, when I look at my lil buds ( like in my picture) I'm seeing heaps of flower hairs, but the "bracts" that they grow from seem very small ..... is that the strain, or ... will they enlarge soon, or do I need to do something to help them, or....??? My other question is grow cupboard related.... I have learned so much during this grow.... one thing I have noticed, is that my 600w viparspectra led is and was pretty good for veg, but for flowering I want to get more intensity into the grow next run. If I was to look at a 1000w led,. What would you recommend to me to use what brand do you use and why did you choose that brand. I also want this light only for flowering, as I'll make a new cupboard that's a little deeper for my girls, and also what do you use for reflective surface and why, what
20191207_145532.jpg
Screenshot_20191130-161605_Gallery.jpg
are your favourite nutes to use ? So, enjoy your afternoon, evening, morning or day depending where your reading this
As always, heaps of thanx in advance appreciate your time.
Namaste
Fourthree

Hiya @fourthree I have a NY Diesel strain I've been cloning for about 3 runs. It is supposedly 60-40 sativa hybrid, buds out much like yours....lots of hair, not much bulk behind it. It will widen up but even when I went to 12 weeks with one it never really thickened, definitely way airier buds than my indica heavy strains. Looking good though! CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom