SBG's Second Cabinet Grow Vscrog With Laughing Buddha Clones

Thanks for stoping by Regor. Good timing on your behalf.

Tonight is flip night 12/12 starts tomorrow. both plants in the Vscrog had a good feeding tonight, cause tomorrow all the fun begins again. The screen might not be full just yet but I'm to eexcited. I will keep filling the screen for the first 2 weeks of Flowering then leave them to do there thing.

This time around I'm adding one more supplement to the menu for the girls. General organics Bio-Bud

Looking good, have you flush out the txd.

I just gave the 1gal size a small flush of half gal of 6.2 Ph if that helps I will do the larger one. Does that make sense?

Monday Update
It's been 4 days since the Flip to grow me some buds time and things is had a growth spurt since there last feeding of heavy on the grow nutes. Now I think I'm going to start with the Bloom and the Bio - Bud booster with Bio- Marine thrown in there for good measure. Both of them are soakin up everything I give them.
MG_1903.jpg
MG_1904.jpg
MG_1905.jpg
MG_1906.jpg

The Lower cabinet is starting to look a little better after the flush of the Texada -T. My mother plant of Laughing Buddha Has got lots of potential clones poppen up all over it and the Mainline that I'm trying is out to 8 bud sites shoud I go for one more trime job on it or should I stop at 8. Any thoughts?

Ok box woke up this evening and the 1 gal Tex-T is showing signs of something going on. Anyone have any suggestions? Could this be Phos def?

texada-t_leaf_problem_002.jpg

Magnesium deficiency. Are you adding extra CalMag? With the LED lighting, you need more CalMag. Plants require it :)

Magnesium deficiency. Are you adding extra CalMag? With the LED lighting, you need more CalMag. Plants require it :)

why is it with LED's?

I believe that you have a point. I only feed calmag onces during my flowering cycle and stated to see similar def. now I'm feeding it 4 times calmag during flowering and haven't noticed it anymore.

It's the spectrum of light and possibly the intensity. It makes the plants use way more calcium and magnesium. Shit... with HPS I'm still using roughly 15-20mL of CalMag per gallon. 800-1000mL in 55 a res... Can't really over use the stuff when growing in coco

Thanks for the input guys. but I'll through a wrench into this by adding these leaves were out of the CFL veg chamber so no LED lights where on these. but I guess it could still be CAl/Mag def. These are from my Texada timewarp clones that came off a very sick mother plant. I have flushed it once and waited for a few days and now it has had a light feeding of Grow, Bio/Marine, and Cal/Mag

Flushing a plant when it's showing a deficiency is really bad for it. Especially if it's sick... Next time you run into this problem instead of flushing up your nutrients in your next feeding. I guarantee the deficiency will go away.

Just a tip :)

Flushing a plant when it's showing a deficiency is really bad for it. Especially if it's sick... Next time you run into this problem instead of flushing up your nutrients in your next feeding. I guarantee the deficiency will go away.

Just a tip :)

I don't understand, can you break it down a bit more.

I don't understand, can you break it down a bit more.

So the nutrients that you feed the plants are stored in the leaves, that gives them the dark color when they are super healthy. When the plant is showing a deficiency is has a lack of nutrients in the leaves. So flushing when the plant is already showing a deficiency, all you're doing is diluting the salts that are built up in the leaves and medium.. Taking away from the plants stored food. So instead of flushing to take away more plant food you ADD nutrients to feed her more. And the deficiency will go away.

Hope that helps man

Just gave all the plants in the veg cabinet a feeding and upped the nutes. thanks Sphnx we will see how that goes.

Sphnx, won't this cause a nute lock? Def on leaves is one thing, but nute lock will create a bigger problem. When adding more fertilizerm should we add more enzymes into the mix, and hope that everything goes well?

Hi SBG ;) subbed in now.

I used General Organics nutes as my main nutes for a few plants over my outdoor grow this summer and had mixed results. I think Sphnx's 'add more' advice is good usually, but not necessarily with General Organics. When I saw any issues in leaves then added higher levels of GO nutes, it always got worse, quickly. On the contrary to what he said, flushing helped. I did a dunk flush for the worst affected plant, dunking my pot 3/4ths into clean water and it helped a lot. After a flush I would use 1/4th recommended strength at first, then work up to half and see if it was responding well.

(Now I'm sure our soil mixes are different, and mine may have been more rich than yours, granted... but still I really think this GO stuff is more potent and geared towards force feeding, possibly even salty, than I was led to believe by the labeling)

Seriously, don't overdo GO nutes willy nilly...I say play it safe.. it is supercharged with stuff to help uptake, and has molasses in it, two things that can add up to your leaves secreting sugary goop instead of continuing normal respiration if you overdo it... A truly whack thing you don't want. trust me. unless you want a colony of flies clinging to every leaf on your plants and covering them in spit >.<

Much Love Sphnx!

And good start to the journal SBG :) thank you for sharing with us.

Tues Morning update. Day 13 flowering.

Things are going great in the flowering chamber everyone is reaching for the lights and look really healthy at this point feeding once every four days aprox 1/2 gal jug of water, 10ml bloom, 5ml Cal/Mag, 5ml Bio/M and 1ml of bio/bud each got a 1/2 gal.

MG_20031.jpg
MG_2005.jpg
MG_20061.jpg
MG_2007.jpg
MG_20081.jpg

The lower cabinet is starting to pick up and look a little better since I increased the nute levels but the idiot that I am, I was doing a little LST on my mainline experiment and I snaped a growing tip (dam) taped it back up as quickly as possible and will wait and see.

And on anouther note my seeds arrived from over seas. Yeah!!!! they sent me an extra 5 WW for the trouble Yeah again. Will wait till the cabinet is just about empty before new seeds to many things on the go at once and the Cabinet is to full to handle anything else at this time.

Thats all for now

And all you kiddie's have fun out there where ever you are.

SBG.

Looking good. I have snap a few stems, but tape them up 2 weeks later they are heal and have a knuckle on it. Something that I noticed that that stem gave me bigger bud. so now I be bending my stems to the point of breaking, I get the knuckle build up. I only perform this during the veg. stage.

Glad to see it worked out for you buddy! I agree with SoilGirl about starting them out at lower levels but with plants that big showing deficiencies its time to add more into the mix :)

Back
Top Bottom