Scrogco - 48x3 Reflector - 2x2 Tent

Hey frost, I know the deal in non friendly states. I lived and grew in Florida and none of my buddies knew till I moved here to colorado and sent them pics of my grows. I have a hard time trusting people because growing up my friends were all rats! I was in the game pretty heavy, and learned real fast you can't trust people, especially friends that know your business. Loose lips sink ships and I've seen it happen a time or two and once myself. But I try to give people the benifit of the doubt.

Best tell nobody or say have some plants outdoor somewhere in the bushes, fields.

Homegrow smells, tastes alot different and co-smoking friends will notice and ask.

Order my seeds here, Wietzaad merken - Wietzaadjes.nl,
More than 2,000 kinds from more than 100 seed banks.

In 3 days free delivery envelope, good sealed.
Payment is not direct through seed shop so therefore its safer too.

I'm not in a friendly country let alone state but I ordered my seeds from here
Gorilla Seed Bank | Worldwide Cannabis Seeds Delivery

Everything turned up ok but this seed bank is based in my country so that may have made it easier. I just didn't order them to the address I'm growing at. Unfortunately I can't get stealth shipping in my country but still arrived well packaged and discrete enough. Stealth shipping may not have been an option in my country as seeds are legal here along with any other paraphernalia but is illegal as soon as germination takes place.

Still didn't help the paranoia though but all is well so far so hopefully it's just paranoia but I'm not a fan of shipping anything connected with growing to be honest even an extraction fan. Has been a stressful couple of weeks but mostly everything has turned up now.

Way to work that Scrogco. And your review was really thorough. Good read indeed.
:goodjob:

In your review you mentioned a concern about corrosion where the legs stick into the dirt which sparked an idea.
Have you thought of using some heat shrink tubing or some of that liquified plastic in a jar coating stuff to cover and seal the legs to prevent rust and corrosion? Maybe even Rino paint on truck bed liner if you can get your hands on it for cheap.

Anyways, good luck with your grow and happy gardening.
:peace:

Hey Uncle, thanks for the sub and some good tips! I thought about it after it was installed and review was posted:) was thinking of the plasticote spray paint. But I will see what it looks like when the Scrogco comes down and post pics here for everyone to see. So far I really like it, but I won't endorse a product I feel isn't worth it in the end. Might be something for Scrogco to think about on their next run of posts. The painted coating seems thick, but we all know how easy things rust if there's just a nick in the paint and exposure to any salts and moisture. Again thanks for the compliment and the idea! Nice to have you around

Update - Blue dream under the baby reflector in a Scrogco screen! Week 7. No cloudy tricombs yet. At least another 3 weeks with this one

Screenshot_2015-08-27-19-10-19.png

Frost Shot :thumb:

Screenshot_2015-08-27-19-10-06.png

May I ask what breeder your Blue Dream originates from?
I've recently ordered some Blue Dream from Emerald Triangle Seeds that should be arriving sometime soon.
I've really been itching to grow some Blue Dream and can only hope that mine will grow out as lovely as yours.

Thanks U.C. and Ganjazz!

U.C.- this is actually a pheno that my buddy has been growing for years. He said that the dispensary he worked at had found the cut they wanted to keep and told him to cull the rest and they didnt make it to the trash. He cloned all of them and out of the 9 he had, this was the best one, and he's been growing it since. If I get to talk to him soon, I'll post up exactly where the seeds originated. Good luck on your Blue Dream, they are a wonderful plant and smell amazing!

Ganjazz - Thanks for the compliment! I can only hope it gets a lot better...

Judging by her leaf structure this pheno has a very heavy sativa dominance which is what I'm hoping for.
She sure is a lovely plant. I can't stop staring at her.

Thanks again guys! I'm trying to get him to ship me another clone:)
Going to try the seed breeding on this Blue Dream one more time. I might try to reveg this one if he ends up not shipping me another.

U.C.- he said it was either HSO or Emerald. He wasn't sure since those were the 2 places the dispensary ordered B.D. seeds from. Sorry I couldn't be more help....

:thumb::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom