Scrogco - 48x3 Reflector - 2x2 Tent

Pic update- almost end of week 7 in flower. Just over half the plant shown as it was the best pic of the 5 I tried to take. She's getting really frosty and smelling up the room with blueberry funk when I open the tent to check on her.

Screenshot_2015-09-01-18-03-13.png

Frost Shot w/ flash
Screenshot_2015-09-01-18-04-30.png

Don't forget to submit your entries for plant of the month and nug of the month. :thumb:

Figured I'd take a bud and let it hang:)
Hopefully will give me a better idea of where the plant is at as far as the effect I'm looking for. Tricombs has started to get cloudy tips and a couple amber here and there. I figure I'll start the flush tomorrow and see how it goes in a week. I might have to finish her up the last week under the Mars2 900 just to start a good veg on my other plants. I'll keep yall posted. I know I know, shut up and post a pic... so here you go!

Screenshot_2015-09-03-17-20-39.png
Screenshot_2015-09-03-17-19-36.png

Thanks everyone... I'm kicking myself in the ass not waiting till today to submit this plant to P.O.T.M. I feel I jumped the gun and the full bud pic would've been perfect. Oh well, we shall see how it goes. Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments and support through this grow! You guys and gals are awesome!

Welcome B.A.D.! Thanks for joining my grow.

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::adore::adore:
GB for President!!

I appreciate the endorsement Unc! Sadly, I can't accept the nomination...I'm afraid all I could offer is tips on how to grow bud and show people how a good fuck up is done! Haha
Seriously guys, you are all awesome! I do wish there wasn't a computer screen between us so we could all come together and share amongst ourselves the fruits of our labor. Maybe one day we won't all have to hide behind this screen... till that day, I thank all of you for your support and for hanging around my journals for so long! :adore:
I hope you will all stick with me till the end of this grow and be with me when I start my adventure into soil... That's right, I am going to attempt a soil grow using FFOF soil with earth juice nutes. I'm going to need all you soil guys help along the way. :thanks:
GB80

Well, looks like I will be harvesting in stages. The bud I took the other day was fast dried in a box next to the tents exhaust and was dried a little too much. Rehydrated it in a small jar and took a couple tokes(2 to be exact). Bud was right where I like it. Great mental high, enough pain relief for me to do my daily chores and spend quality time with my kids, and no anxiety attack through the 2-3 hours I was medicated. It's a big deal for me not to have anxiety or panic attacks especially when I smoke sativas. So no matter the yield when it's all down and dry, I concider this grow a win! Plant will stay under the baby reflector till its all chopped down, just so I don't feel like I cheated "IF" I get my GPW:thumb: I will also be attempting a re-veg on this plant to try and keep the genetics. It will become a mother if I succeed.

Stay tuned, smoke report from ColoradoGriz coming soon on my Blue Dream cut.

Disclamer: I did not provide him with any compensation to write a positive review. I simply gave him a couple grams (no compensation) for him to be able to write an honest review for me. I liked his format and his honesty with my OG Kush review and I'm honored to have him do another for me, and all of you on my Blue Dream. Thank you!
GB80

This is so I don't forget what I took already. Will be posting as it comes down and is dried. Just for future reference:)
1.2grams dry

I appreciate the endorsement Unc! Sadly, I can't accept the nomination...I'm afraid all I could offer is tips on how to grow bud and show people how a good fuck up is done! Haha

Some people's fuck up's are other people's first place finishes.
I'm sure that there are more than a couple of folks here at 420mag that would trade fuck up's with you any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
:high-five:

Blue Dream - 1st stage of harvest. Took 23 branches. I don't weigh wet buds because it's heartbreaking when you weight them when their dry:) I'm hoping for 30+ dry grams on this stage. Will take more down as I feel the time is right. They are hanging in my 4x4 tent and the light still comes on for 12 hours. Had to keep them in there because they were stinking up my apartment and a neighbor asked if I had a pet skunk... lol so it definitely needed to be filtered. I've hung buds in a light on/off tent and I don't feel it really makes a difference. If anything I believe the buds were better and dried a couple days earlier than when hung in the dark... but we do what we have to do in order to survive. In my case to not be evicted:thumb:

Screenshot_2015-09-07-13-26-20.png
Screenshot_2015-09-07-13-26-14.png

Congrats with harvest, 30 gr this part would be :thumb:

Harvest in different stages do also, is good.

They loose lot of weight indeed, noticed that, just for test, see.

lol @Neighbours :rofl:

No need for dry buds light on. :peace:

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom