Scrogco - 48x3 Reflector - 2x2 Tent

This is just a couple of pics of the way my tents ventilation is set up. Hope this helps you Swedish chef.
This is the back of my tent where the wye comes off my extraction fan and splits the hoses to each tent. Both are vented from the very top holes.

Screenshot_2015-08-30-15-07-58.png

This is a pic for where my circulating fan takes the colder air from the passive vent and blows it onto my plant.
Screenshot_2015-08-30-15-09-03.png

Here is how my passive intake is set up. The duct fan isn't on anymore since I did buy the circulating fan. I believe you can see where the exhaust duct is as the top.
Screenshot_2015-08-30-15-09-12.png

Hope this helped with my description of the set up. Works great for me, but the type of light, your ambient temps and your exhaust fan will dictate how well this system will work for you. Good luck!
GB80

Sweet setup you've got there GB. :goodjob:

More good news... Got my order today from Herbies!
Aurora Indica x 10
Blue Mystic x 10
Bubbleicious x 10

All regular seeds so breeding and cross breeding is imminent for the future!

Thanks Herbies for not making my first online seed buying a disappointment. I will order again soon!
GB80

I hope you make some clones so I can take those seeds off my list haha

Congrats on getting your order! I can't wait to see the journals for those :)

Griz- it vents to the room. I can't vent it outside right now as I am in a "drug free" apartment complex. However, I do have permission to use and grow as long as I don't advertise. I believe venting outside would be advertising to the neighborhood...lol

As soon as I get them popped you are welcome to as many clones as I can cut! Might be a while as I have already taken down my biggest tent and plan to remove the 4x4 till we buy a house. Might give you a few seeds so you can get a jump start on the beans for when I'm ready. Then you can just cut me a couple clones:thumb:

I'll give you 2 of each and if they turn out to be male, I'll give u a couple more.

In order to minimize possible detection I'm venting my tents inside as well.

My garden is located in a spare bedroom so fan noise isn't a bother for me. I do require a dedicated AC unit to keep the temps and RH under control though.

I'm in a tropical location so w/o the AC unit the only thing I'd be able to grow in that room would be kids, mold, and mildew.
:blunt:

So here is the plan for my next journal. I will be trying out Botanicare Ready grow Aeration formula. I have used the CocoGrow and moisture formulas before so I figured since I like to be able to water when I want I'd try this out. Will also be growing a high CBD plant by Reserva Prevada Colorado called Lucy. If I remember correctly it is 14/10 thc/cbd. These are usually REALLY SLOW growers. As you can see this plant from seed is about 30 days old. I just topped it. So the plan is to start the journal when all the others are complete. Just thought I'd share with all of you what my plans are for the future.

Screenshot_2015-08-31-13-56-07.png
Screenshot_2015-08-31-13-57-46.png

Anxious to watch that seedling grow, I've been shopping for a high CBD.
I'm curious about your exhaust setup, so the fan pulls air from the tents and blows it out the carbon filter? I never thought of that as I always thought the carbon filter went in the tent and air got sucked in through the filter and out the duct. How does this effect the cfm's? I would love to run two ducts and one fan.

Curious to see how your little Ms. Lucy turns out. I've never heard of this one.

I have a pack of Vanilla Haze and a pack of Lemon Aid both from CBD Seeds that are supposed to be high in CBD content. I've been thinking of dedicating some tent space for both of these sometime soon just to get a taste of what high CBD strains have to offer.

I'll be looking forward to subbing into your new Lucy journal once you get it going.

Thanks U.C.
It will be a while as this plant grows slow. I don't want to start a journal too soon and feel rushed to flower or decide to change my mind on how I want to grow it out. If I wait a while to start the journal, nobody will know I changed my mind 10 times in the beginning :) plus this plant will be a mother and the clones is what I will end up flowering. About another month to get clones from her. Also the blue dream should be done by then.

I like your approach. Let little Miss Lucy take all of the time that she wants. Can't rush a women..... :)

Back
Top Bottom