Scrogco - 48x3 Reflector - 2x2 Tent

Yeah G, I don't feel like putting my 5x5 tent up so they are drying in the 4x4 while it's still in cycle. Dosent hurt, some people say it does, but I'm guessing they've never done it... they are just going off something they read in a book or been told. Either way, it's the only way it can be dried right now because those are the only tents I have hooked up to a filter at the moment. I do prefer letting them dry in a cool dark room though.:thumb:

1.2 grams
3.4 grams

There was a whole family of pet skunks homesteading at my place recently. I'm really glad that they've moved along to your neck of the woods. LOL!!

I suggest that you go and buy yourself a real pet skunk and show him off to the neighbors before you go and do something stupid like ole' UncleC. :)

New carbon filters have already been ordered. I hope they arrive soon otherwise Animal Control may be paying me a visit...

So I took the Blue Dream out of the tent and put her in my closet. Going to let her sit in the dark for 2 days and chop it down. I need the room to get my Lucy plant vegging and should have a couple "donation" plants coming this week and next week. I think Thursday night I will chop her down so that gives me a couple days for what I'm drying now to get done and jarred. Also going to be removing the screen either tonight or tomorrow night. Might have a plant in the next few days that could use the screen. We'll see how it all goes in a couple days.
Griz has been pretty busy getting ready for his trip, so not sure he will be able to post a smoke report before he gets back, but I'll keep hounding him till he does:thumb:
GB80

It's not hounding me at all, that stuff is worthy of a review ASAP. I was a bundle of nerves about Chicago but I told myself just do what I can, hope for the best and deal with the results as they come. Even if everything went bad, I got seeds, a tent, lights and I can grow again. So GB, when I get back, pending live clones (in cups with soil so should be fine), I will give you your pick, then I'll keep whatever good ones are left and plant the rest in my yard (instead of trashing them). Germinating us some new strains on the 23rd in celebration of Fall. I'll be stoked to get you some Humbolt Blue Dream clones to see how it compares to your current BD strain.

This review comes very late, partly due to my hectic schedule this past week but mostly because it’s hard to smoke this stuff and just sit down.

I’m here to discuss GB’s Blue Dream

GB filled me in a little about his curing technique and honestly, as soon as I heard the words, “I wash my buds”, I was so mind blown that the world went silent and I couldn’t hear anything else. I had never smoked washed buds before but he sheer fact that I smoked washed buds on my last review, without knowing it , makes it even more appealing. I’m spoiled now and I don’t think I would want to smoke dirty buds again haha.

If I noticed anything different about washed buds, it was the great color and smooth smoking. This strain was no different in it’s beautiful color and smooth smoke. In case anyone was wondering what I consider beautiful color, the green shows through all the frost as a clean lime green. I say clean in that it reminds me of fresh snow on the last bit of green grass. (Edit: I probably could have just said wintergreen).

The nug itself was so dense it would have been a waste to try and break it up with my fingers as that usually leaves mini nugs that just get charred but don’t smoke. I didn’t have to put it too close to my nose to smell the strong blueberry smell. I ground some up with my travel grinder and put it in my pipe. It was fluffy in the bowl, which to me is a good sign because I hate when it turns to dust. I cornered the bowl and much like GB’s last strain, we had a slow burner that stayed burning but at just the right speed. Personally I love this trait because I feel every time I put fire to the bowl it just torches too much of the weed. I prefer a slow natural burn that I can pass around without everyone torching the bowl. This is not a trait I find common enough in most other marijuana you find in dispensaries who want it to burn fast so you come back for more of their dried out weed. Another reason I love this slow burn is its effect on taste. The slow burn allows you to get a less charred draw of that clean white smoke that passes across your palette with flavors of a fresh baked blueberry muffin, with butter. As the smoke reaches the back of your palette you feel feathers tickle your frontal lobe and you just get lost in the moment.

I must have just sat there for five minutes thinking about all the things I wanted to do when I got home before my wife slipped the pipe out of my hand. Once she started talking I became more social but I could have easily been happy in my own head at that moment. We talked the rest of the way home if anything, very intellectually. Our conversations run the gambit of World events, legalization, farming co-ops and what we would do if we were President or a leader after the zombie apocalypse. When I arrived home I went straight to doing everything I had thought about doing and enjoyed the rest of my chore filled day until interrupted by the wife who would probably tell you this strain made her very horny.

Now some weed can make you take your time in bed, enjoy the moment etc. This stuff makes sex more like Game of Thrones where Khal Drogo takes Khaleesi the first time. I had stuff to do dammit but the wife was content as she couldn’t move for the next few hours. I mowed the yard, cleaned the grill, made some ribs, cleaned the grill forgetting it was still hot, didn’t feel the burn, cleaned the dishes, remembered to go tell the passed out wife that there were ribs in the kitchen, watered the plants, took some clones, watched a movie, realized the high was wearing off after 5-6 hours, cleaned the bong till the glass sparkled and not a drop of old resin, loaded a bowl, took a big rip and realized I never put water in the bong. The smoke is that smooth that I dry bonged a huge rip without coughing. Blue Dream has always been one of my top 3 favorites. I like it so much that I hate to even risk smoking it again in fear I will be disappointed. This is the best Blue Dream I have ever smoked. The only thing it didn’t do was give me a boner but because my wife did assist, I will give it a 9/10.

TASTE: 9/10
Blueberry Muffins, with butter!

SMELL: 9/10
Take a fresh blueberry, smash it between your fingers, ram your fingers up your nose, that’s it!

SMOKE: 10/10
Clean thick white smoke, burns nice and slow till you put it out

POTENCY: 9/10
Hits fast, very noticeable, lasts a long time, nope I’m not driving after this but operating heavy machinery is okay

HIGH: 10/10
Positively intense, makes you active, dulls pain, creative thinking, great for sex

MEDICINAL VALUE: 9/10
headaches, stress, anxiety, blue balls, sharp pain

Screenshot_2015-09-09-21-40-00.png

When I arrived home I went straight to doing everything I had thought about doing and enjoyed the rest of my chore filled day until interrupted by the wife who would probably tell you this strain made her very horny.

Now some weed can make you take your time in bed, enjoy the moment etc. This stuff makes sex more like Game of Thrones where Khal Drogo takes Khaleesi the first time. I had stuff to do dammit but the wife was content as she couldn’t move for the next few hours. I mowed the yard, cleaned the grill, made some ribs, cleaned the grill forgetting it was still hot, didn’t feel the burn, cleaned the dishes, remembered to go tell the passed out wife that there were ribs in the kitchen, watered the plants, took some clones, watched a movie, realized the high was wearing off after 5-6 hours, cleaned the bong till the glass sparkled and not a drop of old resin, loaded a bowl, took a big rip and realized I never put water in the bong. The smoke is that smooth that I dry bonged a huge rip without coughing. Blue Dream has always been one of my top 3 favorites. I like it so much that I hate to even risk smoking it again in fear I will be disappointed. This is the best Blue Dream I have ever smoked. The only thing it didn’t do was give me a boner but because my wife did assist, I will give it a 9/10.

TASTE: 9/10
Blueberry Muffins, with butter!

SMELL: 9/10
Take a fresh blueberry, smash it between your fingers, ram your fingers up your nose, that’s it!

SMOKE: 10/10
Clean thick white smoke, burns nice and slow till you put it out

POTENCY: 9/10
Hits fast, very noticeable, lasts a long time, nope I’m not driving after this but operating heavy machinery is okay

HIGH: 10/10
Positively intense, makes you active, dulls pain, creative thinking, great for sex

MEDICINAL VALUE: 9/10
headaches, stress, anxiety, blue balls, sharp pain

Pleasantly speechless.... LMFAO!!
:bravo::high-five::bravo:

Tonight's harvest:

I might hit 100 grams:thumb:
Harvested more tonight, so at this rate, in 3 days I should be able to weigh again. Loving how fast they are drying in the flower tent.

Congrats with the harvest brutha!!
:goodjob::high-five:

A 3 day dry should give you a nice smoke but keep in mind that the longer that you can extend the dry period w/o mold setting in the smoother the smoke will be.
It's also best if you can keep them shielded from any direct bright light while drying and curing.
:peace:

Congrats with the harvest brutha!!
:goodjob::high-five:

A 3 day dry should give you a nice smoke but keep in mind that the longer that you can extend the dry period w/o mold setting in the smoother the smoke will be.
It's also best if you can keep them shielded from any direct bright light while drying and curing.
:peace:

I was tempted to write this too but after that smoke report I thought something must be working well so I'm not knocking it.

Loved that smoke report ColoradoGriz, fun to read and still informative :)

Back
Top Bottom