Seasoned Grower using BC Northern Lights Producer-Juicy Fruit and BC Sweet:Co2, Hydro

Re: Seasoned Grower using BC Northern Lights Producer-Juicy Fruit and BC Sweet:Co2, H

Well for anyone who wants to know what has been going on since abruptly ending my last journal here is a sample to hold you over... This is day 30 with a very full machine, things are perpetual and beautiful... if you have questions please ask.

22_resized.jpg

Re: Seasoned Grower using BC Northern Lights Producer-Juicy Fruit and BC Sweet:Co2, H

Yes this run is completely juicy fruit, and as you can see it is stuffed.

I am using Advanced Nutrients on this batch... Sensi A+B, Carboload, Sensizym, big bud, cbb, barricade.... B-52 comes on moday, and overdrive starts on moday.

A close up at day 30
21_resized.jpg

22_resized.jpg

can you tell us a bit more about the nutrients you are using and in what amounts.
I have heard a lot about Advanced Nutrients and Carboload. what do the other additives do?

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeet I can smell the aroma from way over here. I am continually impressed with the boxes and the hydro applications. Job Well Done!!!

Very nice. Looks like there is great room for air circulation at each base and not a lot of lower branches causing space issues due to lateral growth... Is that the natural strain structure of those clones or your handy pruning?

I ask because at one point, I wouldn't remove a leaf from a plant unless it gave it to me. But lately I've noticed how late pruning has benefited the main cola production for a lot of growers and wondered if you pruned here as well. If so at what point?

Very nice though..peace

Well I about a week before i flipped the switch I took almost all of the lower growth off and turned them into clones... Again in the first 2 weeks of flowering I take off any of the lower branching that probably will not get much light. This strain has multiple colas naturally (2-3 per plant) and a very dense growth pattern... Not much light really gets past the dense canopy. I think next time I will flip the switch a few days earlier. I just received some new nutrients, and have a reservoir change tonight, so I will put up a couple more pictures.

I have some new bud pr0n for you folks... I just snapped some pictures after my weekly reservoir change. This week I reached my peak PPM level of 1850. The nutrients this week were as follows; (Reservoir is 40 liters) Sensi Bloom A+B at 135 ml each, 90 ml of Carboload, 350 ml of sensizym, 240 ml of B-52, 24 grams of Big Bud, 8ml of Barricade, 80 ml of Overdrive.

Day 35

35_resized.jpg

close_resized.jpg

right_resized.jpg

Wow! They look great! What are your temps now? How is it you aren't burning the tops up with them soo close to the HPS light? I'll definitely be looking into growing this strain for the next grow. Very impressive uniform results.

The strain does seem pretty nice for this box, but I have some feminised greenhouse seed company seeds right now in their first few weeks, so plan to make them mothers and flower out the different indicas and see what could be better. The feminised seeds i have going right now are sativas; Hawaiin Snow (Highest recorded THC) and Super Silver Haze, Indicas are Big Bang, Lemon Skunk, and Mazar I Sharif (known for its resin content).

As far as temps go... there are only 2 or 3 colas that are real close (3 inches roughly) and even the temp at the very top of the cola averages about 81 degrees. When the fans go off during CO2 for 3 minutes, it can spike up to almost 90, but like i said there are only a couple colas that are like that.
I have tied down a few other colas that were fairly tall. Most of the canopy stays at a nice 75-80 degrees.

I am very excited about the next couple weeks when they should really start to put on the weight

Well last night was my last res change before the 10-14 day flush I will begin next week. Things are looking good. I had one plant die from a drip emitter getting clogged, and in the jungle I didnt spot it until the next day, another plant also had to be taken down due to a disease of some sort, slimy roots and plant suffered, killed it today. Lots of chrystals but no flush so I imagine the taste wont be great. I I will be harvesting around the 20th I believe. Well anyway, here are a few pics.
100_4847.JPG

100_4849.JPG

100_4852.JPG

100_4857.JPG

And the diseased plant cut today
100_4863.JPG

A side project under a 1000 hps, and some young feminised mothers.... Greenhouse seeds is great; Lemon Skunk, Hawaiin Snow, Big Bang, Super Silver Haze. Also that arent feminized I have Mazaar I Shariff and a NYCD x straberry cough.
100_4874.JPG

The mothers in no particular order. Id love some input on what people would like to see loaded into the box shortly.
resized2.jpg

Good growing! Nice mix in different plants, too. I couldn't even begin to tell ya which one's to use. ;-)

I'm really interested in learning the dry yield per plant.

your grow looks wonderful, sorry to hear about that one plant though.

You've got the box so uniformly full it should be a good data point for how much one could reasonably expect to net.

I would love to see that SSH and BB's development. everything looks great though... have you considered FIMing or SCing at all?

Did you buy your Producer brand new ? How much do u think used ones sell for ?

Back
Top Bottom