Northern lights
Wipeout express
Using a 50/50 canna pro and perlite
Mars 96x3 led lights x2 using bloom and veg lights from start
Average temp light on is 27-28C and 22-23 lights off and RH around 60-70%
Using the canna terra nute range and cal/mag with ph of 5.9-6
So far cal/mag at .5ml per L and EC of .4-5 nute
Pot size is 10L buckets
Pests: a few little fly things but sticky strips so far has been taking care of them
Lights skeds are 18/6
Tent size is 4x4 grow lab
Only had 2 waters and 1 feed from start
NL and WE are on day 15 from sprout and NL has allready showed sex
SS and CJ are at day 13,CJ at it's 2ndnode only shot out 1 instead of 2 but 3rd is looking normal again!???
So far all is growing well and plants are looking good and will put up pics when lights come on as my photo'es got wiped from my phone.Hopefully can stay away from the ph dramas I went threw on the last grow:) cheers

Here are the pics
Wipeout express
image27286.jpg

Northern lights witch will be fimmed shortly
image27287.jpg

Critical jack
image27288.jpg

Super skunk
image27289.jpg

Don't no why the last 2 are growing much slower as they all are in the exact same medium and a have same amount of light

Update day 19 WE and NL day 17 SS and CJ

I have started a nute feed of cal/mag .5ml perL/drip clean .1mlpL and canna terra vega at EC.4-5 ph'ed to 5.9-6

WE is growing big fat dark green leaves and comming onto it's 4th real node,next node I will be attempting to fim it.So far no signs of showing sex
NL is growing awsome and has been fimmed at her 5th node.I Thaught I had missed as she was looking like I had topped her growing 2 branches but today her fim loos to be opening up and starting to grow:slide: She has shown her sex:)
CJ is starting to ramp up growth and now looking to grow proper dual branches again.The node below where it only sprouted one branch has a gumby 3rd branch growing from the stem so that explains where the other one went:) so far no sex shown
SS is also starting to grow abit more rapid with nice dark green leaves but I recon she will be lucky to climb to 2ft tall.She has shown sex.
My plan was to fim all 4 plants to try and get more bushy than tall but SS probably won't give me a chance before going into flower as 5th node is where I want to fimm them and CJ allready playing wierd games,I don't want to add more stress and hermi it,Will make up my mind in another node or 2:) My plan is to light feed every water through veg then maybe water,feed through flower.Cheers
Forgot photo's
NL
image27469.jpg

WE
image27470.jpg

SS
image27471.jpg

CJ
image27472.jpg

Yea mate it's the gl120.This is my second grow using these lights so if you check my sweet tooth journal you can see the results from first grow,Suffered from some killer ph problems but the lights worked well with nice dense frosty buds:) I also have 2 180W mars UFO's to add to the grow later in flower when needed

Cool, I'll check that journal out. I was thinking that 3 of those lights would be perfect for that tent (I've been building a setup like that in my head for a while :))

Day 24 NL WE day 22 SS CJ

Still watering EC .6-8 and ph'd at 5.8 vega nutes and cal/mag .5mlpl,drip clean .

Fim attempt on NL and WE may have worked but both are growing well.Ph run off has been a little high(6.1-2) but nothing dramas twice and hopefully have it settled once I dial in there feeds.SS and CJ anre als growing well but both look like they are going to be small plants and SS is starting pre flower and is only at 3rd node so will more than likely be a small Christmas tree.CJ and NL are starting to pre flower but NL is easily double CJ's growth.WE is showing pistols now so happy to have a room of girls as only SS and CJ were feminised and the other 2 didn't say and were freebies:)
Temps have still been around 25-28degC lights on and 20-23 lights off,RH is around 60-70%
Only have pics of NL and WE but will do full pics by the weekend.
NL
image27716.jpg

image27717.jpg

WE,had aliitle problem with strange looking leaves a few days back but put that down to ph alittle to high
image27718.jpg

Cheers

Day 26NL and WE,day 24 SS and CJ

Room temps still 25-28 lights on/21-23 lights off.RH 60-70%

I have upped NL feed to EC of 1 as she has used up what's in the medium so will keep increasing until I start to see a climb in the run off EC over the next week.The other plants are still on EC of .6-.8 and run off is around 1.2 on them so will keep them on that till it levels out.Ph'ed in at 5.8 and run off is sitting on 6 so not perfect but within reason.Still giving cal/mag at .5mlpl and drip clean at .1mlpl.NL has increased water uptake and at the moment needing to water every second day while the others are at every 4th.Will be adding canna boost to NL/SS and CJ's feeding within the week as they are starting to preflower so once it looks like it's a go I'll add it in.Pics now:)
SS
image27828.jpg

image27829.jpg

CJ
image27830.jpg

image27831.jpg

NL
image27832.jpg

image27833.jpg

WE
image27834.jpg

image27835.jpg

Cheers

End of week 5

All girls are doing great and have started the stretch.Room temps are around 25degC lights on 20degC lights off humidity around 60%
Still feeds at 5.8ph with EC .8-1 but now am doing half veg and half flora nutes along with drip clean .1mlpl,cal mag .5mlpl and boost 1mlpl.Having to feed/water every second day and small drink straight water between feeds.Run off has been comming out at 6.2-3ph every time which seems a little high bet girls are looking very happy so not concerned to much as I've read terra pro run off can be a little unreliable for true readings.This will be my last grow for around 6 months as i should have enough after this to last me for meds for 2 people and I don't do any for prophet so really hoping I've got a handle on this one:) pics now
NL
image28278.jpg

image28279.jpg

WE
image28282.jpg

image28283.jpg

SS
image28280.jpg

image28281.jpg

CJ
image28284.jpg

image28285.jpg

Cheers guys and gals:)

Hey mate, good to see you have great 2nd journal going.
I reckon that northern lights looks like a real winner man.
I reckon (if you have more seeds/or enjoy them) the NL and the CJ would make really nice training autos and by train I mean very slight seperation spread of the lower limbs.
Anyway your doing a great job man, can't wait to se how they all turn out for you :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom