Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

no i havent been using carbohydrates, at all. makes sense tho. this time i am using molasses throughout the whole grow. maybe this will change things.
i flushed the kali 14 days ahead with 16 gal of water in a 5 gal pot then she dried up 6 days later and gave her 7 gal of water then chopped when she dried up. hung my buds in 46-55 % humidity and ya. so i did everything right, so maybe this time im using molasses, might help.

Looking great brother!

Glad you got the picture issue worked out, looking great as usual! :high-five:
:Namaste:

:high-five: back at ya :high-five:

IMG_9654.JPG

This work? Test Image :tokin:

no i havent been using carbohydrates, at all. makes sense tho. this time i am using molasses throughout the whole grow. maybe this will change things.
i flushed the kali 14 days ahead with 16 gal of water in a 5 gal pot then she dried up 6 days later and gave her 7 gal of water then chopped when she dried up. hung my buds in 46-55 % humidity and ya. so i did everything right, so maybe this time im using molasses, might help.

I'm sure the carbs will make a nice difference. Trust me even the weight will be effected. :high-five:

Hell yeah Butcher! Your the kind of grower i've been waiting to meet! You've got your shit on that DWC lock like I and Heks do! Keep it up man that shit is sweeeet! This is an on going grow journal right? When will you harvest that girl? In a bit of a rush so i can't read atm but will soon!
-p.g

First off thank you to ItsChrome and 420 hands down 2 of the most generous people alive. I truly am grateful and will honor their help in maintaining this grow journal. Thank you ,I am deeply grateful and in indebted to you both.

So to start things off here is a lil' update on how things are finishing off. For the record due to some unfortunate events I am now using clones off each of the original mother plants. All is good but this grow is now starting from scratch in order to due all our members a full grow show and final smoke report.

Big Bud

Picture_00748.jpg

Picture_01624.jpg

Hope ya'll enjoyed :)

jesus your big time arnt you :goodjob::bravo::bravo::nicethread:
the dumb little smilies say it all. A new grower 2 study along with rumpleforeskin :grinjoint:

one more quick question-what are your feelings on flushing? My room mate is bent on only flushing for 3 days after we both read an article on here that might have been posted by your editor friend can be found here: A critical look at preharvest flushing I am still a bit skeptical only because everyone from other growers to the people at the freakin medical marijuana collectives down to everyone i've ever talked to about good bud always saiz a comment or two about how well the bud was flushed or something like that, like its common knowledge that your suppose to flush for a week or two then all of a sudden this article blows all that away...

one more quick question-what are your feelings on flushing? My room mate is bent on only flushing for 3 days after we both read an article on here that might have been posted by your editor friend can be found here: A critical look at preharvest flushing I am still a bit skeptical only because everyone from other growers to the people at the freakin medical marijuana collectives down to everyone i've ever talked to about good bud always saiz a comment or two about how well the bud was flushed or something like that, like its common knowledge that your suppose to flush for a week or two then all of a sudden this article blows all that away...

I've only had 2 grows, but flushed both, using Flora Kleen followed by plain water. Right now I'm water-curing a batch from the first grow that still had a little chem taste to it even after being flushed. The water cure has been taking it right out, so you've always got that technique to fall back on if your flush doesn't quite work...

First off thanks for all the positive comments. This grow has had a couple complication, but it all good now. The grow will go until all the strains voted for are grown out.

As for flushing I suggest at least a couple weeks. But it all depends on your timing, keep in mind cannabis gives you a 3 day window of opportunity to harvest. After the 3 days that's when degradation starts. I've had times in which I would be gone and come back and see the trich's days away from hitting the 3 days. So I use flora-kleen in those cases; It works and it definitely does the job. but in all honesty I prefer the traditional method, or at the least a week of flushing.

If you've ever gotten meds', packed a bowl then heard lil crackles..well that's more then likely a plant that hasn't been flushed well. You can always tell that way, well that along with a harsher taste and even the ending smell has a chemi smell.

Again I definitely recommend 1-2 week ph'd water to flush, but if it is necessary then 3 day minimum using FloraKleen or other flushing agents, then that's OK by me.

Its good to get outside opinions, but at the end its what you put in your body and what your happy with. I say test 2 plants; one flushed using the 3 day method and the other flushing for a couple weeks. You'll see the difference for yourself, plus you'll get an answer to the age old question: Whats the proper way to flush?

Keep in mind there's on right or wrong answer, it's all about personal preference. Try and see what you think, experience is the best teacher. :goodluck: and be sure to keep us posted on your progress. :Namaste:

Yo thanks for the reply Butcher. Yeah honestly I agree with your style than with what my room mate is now locked into the idea of. But again this first plant (the one my room mate and I are working on though he controlls the thread for until recently going out of town) is like a tester plant anyways, she hasn't gotn' any real ammounts of c02 besides what h20 sugar and yiest put off, and she is a shared project between me and Heks so im only going to get half of what she produces anyways, so thats the plan, to just go with the flow on this one and not argue-do the 3 day flush see how it works out and i'll be more than happy to keep you guys updated. Thanks again Butcher keep up the bad ass growing!
pg out

I plan on giving the about 7 more days then tim to thin out. I try not to prune till' after the stretch is complete. That JD#1 has got me tingling inside. :rofl:

And well the S.D is definetly going to stink their home. I may or may not throw some more Big Bud into the room. I can extend it to a 4x4 area, but for the time being I happy with my choice. We'll see how long that goes for:rofl:

GO BUTCHER!!! THOSE PLANTS ARE INSANE!! Yo how do you keep the trunk of your plant perfectly straight like that???

Back
Top Bottom