Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Hey Butch, good to see you got things sorted out.
Nice tops B!! Don't worry about your divot from that last pic, I'll be happy to take care of it for you.:)

This is gonna be a great show. so many great strains.:thumb:

I'll always wanted a golf caddy. I don't have extra cash, but I'm sure there is something around here that I can pay you with...:hmmmm: now only if I could figure out what...:rofl:

looks great butcher. love the added golf ball :)
well done mate

Its just can't believe that top had no issues hold it up without the buds breaking apart.

Curiosity is killing me.... are you a golfer?

Now what give you that idea..In all honesty there's not much that compares to teeing off with a blunt in your mouth watching the sun rise.

sweet buds ...nice job

I would say they are :blunt:

Picture_01826.jpg

Tee it high, and let it fly!

High indeed..:rofl::high-five:

Thanks to you all for the continued support. :Namaste: each and everyone of you. :)

Thanks..got more picts coming up later today. Family is sick so I'm playing Dr. for a few in our household..this is twice in the last month..hell i think I might as well open up my own practice. But somehow I don't think many people would want to go see a DR. that has the name Butcher anywhere around it..:rofl:

I just finished up the Big Bud*..Not to bad, it does hold up to its name though. You'll definitely see what I mean..2.5 oz's off 1 28 inch plant..Just insane!! I give it up to Sensi in keeping that baby around..And definitely giving it up tp SeedMadness for all their loyal help in spreading the love.

*Sensi Seeds
Big Bud
Feminized
Indoor
Category Best Sellers
Flowering 7-10 weeks
Yield up to 150 gram per m2
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Thanks OMM. Its been to long my friend to long in my opinion.

Here's some eye candy to help with the time:

mag_0021.jpg

I'm having some resizing issues at the moment so I'll finish uploading the rest asap, that's once I get the sizing issue completed. :thanks:

Just some added info; I had to literally take her out of her original bucket due to her being so top heavy that she almost broke once I moved her. ((((AMAZING)))) One of the best things about this strain is that this is normal for her, thats to give off buds so big that they (((snap))) themselves off the tree. This plant finished out at just over 28 inches. I'll give more detail as I get other picts added..:)

lol thats great butcher. what strain is she?

Sensi Seeds
Big Bud
Environment: Indoor
Flowering: 9 weeks
Finishing size: 28.5 inches
Yeild: 57.5 grams

:tokin::Smoke report to fallow once she has had a 2 week cure.

Once the lights have turned on in the veg room I'll take some pict's of the next round of ladies that are about to go into flower. The next round of BIG Bud will put these to shame. Their already 29 inches, so you can just imagine the weight on these babies. In addition to them, both *Sour Diesel and *Jorges Diamonds #1 will be flowering as well.

*Medical Seeds
Sour Diesel
Feminized
Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering 11 - 12 weeks

One of the finest genetics available in current market. Originally Sativa, with clean and euphoric potent effect, but not very cerebral, it is the perfect all day long mate.

THC: 12% - 15%

*Dutch Passion
Jorge's Diamond #1
Feminized
Indoor
Flowering 8-9 weeks

Jorge's Diamond is a unique resin-packed indica-dominant strain that is potent, sweet, flavourful and incredibly smooth smoking. The rare indica-dominant genes are mixed with just the right amount of sativa to give the smoke a very strong soaring long-lasting high.

The exceptional taste and aroma are fruity and sweet. The insatiable taste is sweet and similar to wild honey smothered in raspberries. The strain is almost maintenance free, also spider mites and other pests know to leave Jorge's Diamonds #1 alone.

Medical note: By Thin Layer Chromatography the THC percentage was calculated at 16 to 18%, while the strain (medical note) is high in THCV, CBD and CBN.

THC %: 16 - 18 %

I can't wait to see them both, I've done the Sour Diesel, never the JD#1 so this is going to be new fun for us all. :yahoo:

sm_banner.gif

bb looks tasty:roorrip:

Smells tasty..Just gotta see how I did. BC grows so much of this stuff and Southern Cali gets a ton of it on the regular..Literally, so it'll be interesting to see how I did this round compared to the commercial growers up in Canada. :tokin:

Ok.. so I passed out sue me..:rofl: A couple of the picts came out a lil blurry but in all I think its best that I do post the pict's. :sorry: ..heres some info on whats going on here:

seedmadness2_002.jpg

bigger_is_better.jpg

Jack Herer
Breeder:
Sensi Seed Bank
Type: Regular
Enviorment: Indoor
Category: Early Flowering
Flowering: 7-10 weeks
Yield: up to 125 gram/ m2
Cannabis Cup Winner: Yes
Stretch: 2-3x's from the original height when flowering is triggered
Feeding: light to medium feeder, enjoys a PH of 5.6-6.0

seedmadness2_003.jpg

Jorges Diamond #1
Type:
Feminized
Enviorment: Indoor
Category: Early Flowering
Flowering: 8-9 weeks
Yield: 500 gram/ m2
Stretch: 2X from the original height when flowering is triggered
Feeding: light to medium feeder, enjoys a PH of 5.6-6.2

sour7.jpg

Sour Diesel
Type:
Feminized
Environment: Indoor
Category: Medicinal
Flowering: 11 - 12 weeks
Yield: 500g/M2
Stretch: 2x's from the original height when flowering is triggered
Feeding: Heavy Feeder, will take a high concentrate of nutrients, however S.D doesn't do well above 1800 ppm/2.57-2.81 E.C depending on what type of meter you are using.

sm_banner.gif

Free Seeds with all orders

wow i would have thought longer than that.

can i get ur opinion on drying and curing? just wondering cuz a couple of my plants got that hay smell/fresh tomato vine smell. they just didnt smell like good bud straight off. had to wait for a good long cure before gettin any nice smell. do u know why we get this and how to not get it?
my kali mist was lil like it, and i thought maybe she wasnt ready to be chopped, but she flowered, like a day or 2 under 13 weeks. not all hairs changed orange on her either, but the amber trich ratio was good.
any thought?

Are you using any carbohydrates in your nutrient solution? Sugars not only help the conversion of light but help to intensify both smell flavor and even weight. Most people take it for granted, this is essential to help bring the natural flavor and aroma out of ANY plant. As for dying and curing; it first starts with flushing if there isn't a good flush then you can count on that smell and taste. Next is drying, be sure to completely dry your buds, to the point that your stems (((SNAP))) when you bend them. Then place them into mason jars, close the lid tight, this allows the moisture from within the buds to come out further. At this point the buds should be moist once again, that's when you really start the curing process. let the jar o'buds air for half an hour. then close back up. depending on the weather, check to see if the nugz have dried, if not then leave the tip off longer. Once they are just about crisp again place the top back on and let the moisture back into the nugz. Then repeat the process till you are happy with the buds once you open the jar's and feel that they are at the perfect point of moisture. At that point I keep the jar closed and leave it alone for at least a couple day. I do shake the jar to move the buds around though. I DO NOT OPEN THE JAR THOUGH. This helps the flowers to basically sit in their natural aroma.

That's the way I do it and its always worked for me. Try it out, if you ever get overdried buds then try the above method. I have friend who give me herb to try all the time, it get dried out from them bringing it, so I put a lil' piece of tortilla in the jar, seal it then do the above process once moisture has been regained.

Hope this helps :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom