Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

I only have a couple of minutes before I have to leave again, but wanted you guys to know I am okay and very sorry for being MIA for the last month or so. There have been some unfortunate things happening in my personal life that have taken priority over my volunteer work here at 420 Magazine. If all goes well, I should be back in action shortly after Thanksgiving. I miss you all dearly and look forward to returning and catching everyone up on my life and grows. Thank you for your understanding and support, it means the world to me. :ganjamon:

Who are you again?

:smokin:

Re: 420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Thanks for the info. Frankly, the aspect that interests me most here is not having to drain and change res every 10 days. I've never liked knowing that my res is getting more fouled and less efficient by the day...

You will want to read this. Its a complete howto on constructing and maintaining A Bio-Bucket system or undercurrect , the author has tested many types of mediums from hydroton - lava rock inthe baskets and has found lava rocks to be far superior for supporting a healthy herd of beneficial bacteria, Also if you go with the bio buckets or any hydroponic system. This is a growers article on Water chemistry which can be used in any hydroponic system to improve resevor life not to mention it will help to prevent any types of problems caused by scummy water,

I only have a couple of minutes before I have to leave again, but wanted you guys to know I am okay and very sorry for being MIA for the last month or so. There have been some unfortunate things happening in my personal life that have taken priority over my volunteer work here at 420 Magazine. If all goes well, I should be back in action shortly after Thanksgiving. I miss you all dearly and look forward to returning and catching everyone up on my life and grows. Thank you for your understanding and support, it means the world to me. :ganjamon:

hope all is well for you my friend!

Ok so all is better and I can finally get back on track with my canna-life. I want to thank each and every person who has been waiting patiently for my return. As for the demo things had to be put on hold due to the lack of time being able to go fourth. Traditionally I would just power through it, with all the circumstances surrounding not only personal but family issues, the best route was to and restart.

As all growers know..Umm should know and if not, then they do now,..TAKE CLONES, TAKE CLONES, TAKE CLONES!!

SO the demo is and will continue. The babies are under a 400 watt HPS for the time being. I will fallow with pict's tomorrow. Its soooo great to be back and able to hit the scene once again.

The flowering room is finishing up a couple plants & should be ready to pull.... ummm..hopefully tonight :yummy:

Once again thank you to you all :)

Ok so all is better and I can finally get back on track with my canna-life. I want to thank each and every person who has been waiting patiently for my return. As for the demo things had to be put on hold due to the lack of time being able to go fourth. Traditionally I would just power through it, with all the circumstances surrounding not only personal but family issues, the best route was to and restart.

As all growers know..Umm should know and if not, then they do now,..TAKE CLONES, TAKE CLONES, TAKE CLONES!!

SO the demo is and will continue. The babies are under a 400 watt HPS for the time being. I will fallow with pict's tomorrow. Its soooo great to be back and able to hit the scene once again.

The flowering room is finishing up a couple plants & should be ready to pull.... ummm..hopefully tonight :yummy:

Once again thank you to you all :)

Damn bro been waiting for this day. i love ur grows and all of the strains you have, you are one of my faviort growers. hope everything is allot better for you. now lets get this bitch started again:yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom