Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Re: 420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Hey Butcher, just a random question: Do you know, or have you noticed that strains with Afghani traits are a bit succesful in growing in higher temps than other strains? Just wondering because I can't seem to get temps under 85 degress daytime, and sometimes reaching up to 93 degrees or so. But plants show no sign of stress. Leaves are curling but I don't know if it's a deficiency or something the plants do. Both strains seem to do it though. And both have Afghani in them. One is Afgoo x trainwreck, and the other is pure kush x royal kush.

Hey Butcher, just a random question: Do you know, or have you noticed that strains with Afghani traits are a bit succesful in growing in higher temps than other strains? Just wondering because I can't seem to get temps under 85 degress daytime, and sometimes reaching up to 93 degrees or so. But plants show no sign of stress. Leaves are curling but I don't know if it's a deficiency or something the plants do. Both strains seem to do it though. And both have Afghani in them. One is Afgoo x trainwreck, and the other is pure kush x royal kush.

i would say yes big time.. my plants did fine for the longest time in 100F+ temps.. when i did indica's or other strains they did have a chance..

Oh yeah without a doubt in my mind, Afghan strains are more heat tolerant. When you look up strains, be sure to look for Kush's is pretty much any strain that is indigenous to the desert areas. Stay away from Sativa's, as they are more finicky when it comes to heat. Most seed Vendors add information on the description of the strain. Stick to Indicas' and if you want less of a couchlock effect, be sure to pull your plant prior to getting more then a 40% amber trich count.

Let me know if you would like more information :goodluck:

Cool thanks Butcher n Irish! Suits me well then, I guess! I happen to Luuuuuuuv kushes and afghan strains. Can't wait to see your bubba's outcome Butch. Peace:peace:

Hey Butcher,
I have seeds, soaked them, tap root sprouted, i put them in rockwool root down. when do i need to turn on the lights?

I use Sativa's with a THC content that don't break the 15% THC marker. Strains carry a high THC content tend to have a higher CBN content which not only gives you a higher couchlock effect but tends not to help the migraine. Most seed vendors try to add the content with description of the strain.

As for severe go with either Widow or Kush strains. Another one that has helped me in the past is Super Silver Haze, its got a great uplifting effect, with an effect to take your mind off the pain. But to be honest, I just stick with the Rainbow Kush cause it gives me the best of both worlds. However since, that is not available I would have to recommend the above. Oh one more is F*ck'n Incredible by VISC, knocked me on my a*s. And put all my pain away,but I gotta say it was (((STRONG))) !!

But couldnt you just grow a much higher thc strain and instead of picking it when the trichs are cloudy and some amber pick when the trichs are cloudy and clear only wouldnt that give you less cbn and cbd as well?

OK so here the long awaited update. Now we're truly making progress, I will be letting the ladies grow out further in order to trim and top a few of them. As I originally stated; this grow is not for weight, it is strictly for you, the general public.
The demo is here to help ensure that we all get a true & accurate account of what the strains can do when trimmed and looked after with pure attentiveness. Each and every strain is and has been carefully cared for as an individuals. Catering to the needs of so many different strains with different tolerances has been a task in its own right. With that being said, it is imperative that I let everyone know, that each strain not just these, should be catered to the same way. If you or any grower you know is planning on growing out a variety of strains both Sativa & Indica, be sure to let them know they definitely need to cater each strain. Or at the least the Sativa's & Indica's separately. If they do so then success will be in their future. If not then demise may be the outcome, and none of here would ever want that. So without further adieu heres the ladies :yummy:

So heres a look into the flowering area and how the test run is doing before the ladies go into the room:

96'BubbaKush

96_BubbaKush.JPG

96_BubbaKush_3_.JPG

Black Mist

BlackMist_3_.JPG

Black_Mist13.JPG

Super-cropped

Black_Mist_super-cropped_.JPG

.... to be continued

...Continued

OK so heres the Seedmadness ladies :yummy:

MK Ultra-Female

Seedmadness-MK_Ultra_female_.JPG

MK Ultra-Male

Seedmadness-Male_MK_Ultra.JPG

Jack Herer (L) & Big Bud (R)

Seedmadness-JH_BB.JPG

Sour Diesel (B) & Jeorges Diamonds #1 (T)

Seedmadness-SD_JD.JPG

Finally the group shot

Seedmadnes-Group_Shot.JPG

:ganjamon:

Current Nutrient Regimen:

Sativa's
Per Gallon - Nutrient
1 tsp - Gen. Hydro Flora Micro
1 tsp - Gen. Hydro Flora Gro
1 tsp - Gen. Hydro Flora Bloom
1 tsp - Hygrozyme
PH - 5.64
PPM - 1021
Temperature - 74.5*
RH - 56%
R/O h2o consumption - 3 gals. per plant/week

Indica's
Per Gallon - Nutrient
1.25 tsp - Gen. Hydro Flora Micro
1.25 tsp - Gen. Hydro Flora Gro
1.25 tsp - Gen. Hydro Flora Bloom
1 tsp - Hygrozyme
.25 tsp - MagiCal
PH - 5.62
PPM - 1225
Temperature - 74.5*
RH - 56%
R/O h2o consumption - 5 gals. per plant/week

As you can see I haven't added MagiCal to the Sativa's feed. There is enough in the 3 part GH series for them. As opposed to the Indica's, which are already showing of feeding heavier. The difference is small at this point, but it does present a sign of things to come.

With the Sativa plants' are currently going through an average of 3 gallons a week, which is perfect :yahoo: And each plant having its own reservoir and nutrient solution, it make my job that much easier. Fill up the rez and have a back up of 3 gallons of nutrient solution for each week. The backup allows for change outs and flushes in between refills.

On an average my change outs take approximately 1-2 hours per week. This depending on the amount of cleaning i do to the entire room. I tend to go overboard sometimes. But as everyone knows its better safe then sorry. Hope this give everyone a lil' more incite on how the feeding feeding and consumption of both Indica's and Sativa's.

:ganjamon:

Thanks for sharing the detailed info!

doing a multi-strain grow would be fun for me because I love to see the differences in strains, and it would be *great* to have several different strains to smoke after harvest, but I'd just treat them all the same, so the above is very helpful.

Bro your just bad ass!!

I love watching ur grows, all of your plants are always just straight murder. best buds Ive seen thats always constant every time you grow them:thumb:

I'm crazy ?

Your the one with the bada*s plants bro.:yummy: anyone reading this be sure to check his grow, unbelievable.

thanks for the posi vibes though, all is very much appreciated. :)

I'm crazy ?

Your the one with the bada*s plants bro.:yummy: anyone reading this be sure to check his grow, unbelievable.

thanks for the posi vibes though, all is very much appreciated. :)

hey bro i am just trying to grow plants like you:adore: some day i will.:thumb: You truly are an amazing grower, my hats off to you bro..:bravo:

Thanks for sharing the detailed info!

doing a multi-strain grow would be fun for me because I love to see the differences in strains, and it would be *great* to have several different strains to smoke after harvest, but I'd just treat them all the same, so the above is very helpful.

Oh! No! you wouldn't! At least not for long! Each of those buggers would really start complaining! Individually! :morenutes: Hi Sun!

OC+ works for all though!:popcorn:

Looking great Butcher my friend! :thumb:

Re: Seedmadness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Thats one I cant wait to get my hands on. Its interesting, Hashplant has so many phenos that you never really know (unless you get a clone) whats going to pop out. But if you get the right pheno..WWOOOWWW OH WOW is it on...:yahoo:.. One of the most trich covered plant you will ever see. Its not called Hashplant for nothing. Flip'n amazing with the right pheno. :grinjoint:

You are right about the Hashplant,when growing it from seed it exhibits a large amount of phenotypes, usually all of them are very worth growing. I would guess that you are looking for the pheno that produces the nice short stocky plant that gets so frosty at the end that they look like they were rolled in sugar.The funny thing about it is when they were growing it in afghanistan they considered the plant to be a raw product used to produce the finished product hashish...:roorrip:

Thats true WMDmountainIG in most of the world marijuana is the unfinished product of hashish. I myself love smoking some dank bud but there is nothing like the old Lebanese Blonde's, or Red's from the Bekaa Valley and I loved the Black Afghani and charas from parvati. I could ramble all day sorry.
Great Job Butcher!:welldone::adore::adore::nicethread:
+Rep 5 Stars
:cheer::theband::tommy::cheer:

Hey Butch, man they all look great but the Black Mist looks like it's really stacking the trichs on there.
Nice. real nice!!:yahoo:

looks really nice butcher, i hope my next grow turns out good like yours. they just look so happy and healthy, u def make a good home.

i just bought a nother good fan a filter for inside the tent, so i have proper good air movin in and out. i hope this will make all the difference in my next grow.
i see you ph level is at around 5.6, is it good to have the ph around here. i was always lead to around 6.5, whats your take on this?
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom