Seedsman Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Herbies Freebies In Coco With Coco Compost & Worms

all right Friends and HSH Growers, i did a few pics of all the terrace plants, including veggies which are really taking shape Atm.....
P10105354.JPG
P10105376.JPG
P10105561.JPG
P10105541.JPG
P10105551.JPG
P10105613.JPG
P10105602.JPG
P10105591.JPG
P10105573.JPG
P10105464.JPG
P10105504.JPG
P10105493.JPG
P10105504.JPG

Well nothing popped yet.lol.I am using the paper towel method.They should pop today if not I will pop a few in a glass of water to soak and go that route.By the way what nutrient's are you using?

sorry Jimmy, i didn't see your question at time;
i use Metrop nutrients, they are the only one who don't sell water at the nutes price.
less than 10%water in their mixes, then more minerals,amino acids, and more solution volume.
you can foliar feed as they add some wetting agent in all of their line, i mean in the 5 bottles we need. all is sprayable...
i wish you a nice day Jimmy, sorry for the delayed answer M8

about the «-the ghost-» i saw she has light-purpled on the under-leaves and strong purple on leave stems, i wish it is not a deficiency as i feed her like others in veg atm:hmmmm:
or maybe this one is entering it’s flower process before her sister and then may need flower components yet??...
if anyone have a clue...

high Friends, let's talk a bit about these unknown HSH,
they are growing pretty even despite i can already see 2 phenos , not growing tall very fast for a mostly-sativa strain, make early some solid side branches.
mine are not more than 12cm tall and some have 6/7 nodes !!! quite dense.
they had a light yellowing this morning then i feed everybody with some fish-mix and alga-mic and a tiny bit of MR1, i mean an ec of 0.9.
and i had a tad bit of Calgreen cell too. i've just transplanted them 5 and just gave them Phed water and Aminoxtr in their first watering then need to give a real first feeding to load a bit the coco medium with some nutrients and Calgreen.
i'll give them that mix once every 4/5 watering, and i water at 6/6.2 with or without nutrients.
in the evening, everybody turned back into a nice green.:)

have a nice green day Friends.
note: my "background Ec" is 0.5

Nice grow so far EC! That first plant's inter-nodes are pretty incredible, and I'm jealous. :laughtwo: I'm curious to see how that pheno will end up. Good luck to all 3 growers! Subscribed. :popcorn:

Hi Lord, thanx for your nice comments and Welcome to :420: forums, here you can't go wrong with growing, many "Lords" of growing to help you or to learn from you and often both.
i'll document this thread with other growers as the plants grows and change their shape and needs.
thanx to read and for the subscription.
have a fun green day Lord.

about the «-the ghost-» i saw she has light-purpled on the under-leaves and strong purple on leave stems, i wish it is not a deficiency as i feed her like others in veg atm:hmmmm:
or maybe this one is entering it's flower process before her sister and then may need flower components yet??...
if anyone have a clue...

Some Strains do that, nothing to be worried about. I read somewhere that this is a trait of the Purple/Blue Strains.

thanx TrysHard, i don't know what Dutch passion Think different is made from.
it can be that because this plant was purple in the center of the first pair of leaves.
now they are 3 weeks old and for autos, i find they don't budz so fast...

today, the 2 cotton-candy opened their cotyledons and shown first tiny pair of leaves !!! i'll show pics tomorrow.
i also planted today 3 more selfed Hawaiian snow seeds(i'm so in love with that strain!!!!) and 3 unknown bagseeds (i never keep weak weed's seeds...:rollingeyes:)
that's been said, have a nice evening Friends

i'll upload a few pics from this morning and yesterday. TD the late:
P10106902.JPG
P10106915.JPG

TD tha ghost:
P10106924.JPG
P10106933.JPG

you can see they look pretty different to each other...
a few clones i did the rough way, and it takes longer than the standar process but it is cheap and it works:
P10106955.JPG

the TD Bonzai that i sprouted too early in the spring, no light enough before to flower:
P10106963.JPG

veggies , small tomatoes plants and zucchini with flower sites appearing :
P10106683.JPG
P10106542.JPG
P10106553.JPG
P10106533.JPG

repotting of a zucchini with my son in a bigger pot with coco compost and fresh coco fiber :
P10106813.JPG
P10106823.JPG
P10106852.JPG

the very nice and strong hash i'm lucky to grab not too far from home and at a good price: 30euros for a 5grms stick. it is very clear and bubbles a lot, smell is terrible and effect is pure sativa, a real dream to smoke i tell you:
P10106891.JPG
P10106884.JPG
P10106871.JPG
P10106803.JPG

the 2 Delicious Cotton candies
P10106443.JPG
P10106674.JPG

and the 3 bagseed and 3 selfed hawaiian snow just dropped in light mix +coco compost:
P10106973.JPG

i wish you all have a green day and get as much fun as i get among the plants my friends.

I transplanted one of my HSHs already. The rest is taking it slowly after fim, but some new growth can be noticed. Where the f#(% do you get bubble hash from? Around my parts you can only get low to mid grade Moroccan blonde, which I have to smoke half a gram to get stoned :) Well, when you grow you forget how shitty this stuff from the street is fortunately :)

Are you in Spain or Portugal, if you can say?

can't say but can say not Spain neither Portugal, i think this hash is made in spain even if i'm not sure.
without joke you can make more than 5 with a gram for sure and each will blow your brain and make you smile.
good on the transplant of the HSH, they will like for sure.
have a green day Conrad.

E.D all ways seem's to get a hold of the good s%!T.:thumb:
I got a few pic's of the seedling's from this morning.
They seem to be doing good.The smaller one is the seed sprout from last pic with the short tail,and the bigger one is the one with the longer tail.IDK,if that mean's anything tho.They both got the same germ tech,and have been treated exactly the same.We'll see what is to come of the two.
0011802.JPG
0021797.JPG
0031722.JPG
0041620.JPG

Back
Top Bottom