Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

How tall is that piece? Maybe it's just the pic, but it seems very tall to me lol.

Hi Rickity,

The piece is 43.5 cm, or 17.125 Inches tall, but it has a thick glass base of around 1.5 cm, or 0.59 inches.

So the useable height is only 16.535 inches, i.e. 42.0 cm, or 420 mm - just tall enough :bongrip:

:Namaste:

Unbroken Glass out of Peoria, Illinois made this piece. The lower chamber has an inline diffuser, the upper chamber has a 16 arm shower perc. I keep a Dabessentials domeless nail on it. This rig only sees errl, no bud.

Notice how patriotic I am? lol:)

That thing looks awesome. Should be on display at all times!

my modest but effective collection!!!
P101006210.JPG
P10100588.JPG
P10100555.JPG
P101005911.JPG
P101006013.JPG
P101006314.JPG

Yeah, I like the Hookah look, but kind of wasteful solo. Waste to much trying to fill chamber and clear it. It it was clear i would like it better. Plus, the liberty bell on top is just huge. It can fit an 1/8 ground up no problem. The long skinny one is my favorite by far, but it clogs easily and needs cleaning constantly. Still nice to have out in the garden or on a trip to the woods. Durable and hard to lose. My wife started calling it Gandalf, so that's the only one with a name right now. The new bubbler I got is very nice. U see my homemade one. It was a little top heavy and kept falling over. Plus, something about that plastic makes the water go bad faster. Or maybe I just smell it more cause of the wide mouth. I tried these RAW papers this last time and they keep running. I usually use ZigZag EZ Widers, but everyone has been talking about these RAW papers. Ehh, probably go back to EZ's.

I do like that one u got though. I've got an aluminum water bottle that I want to turn into a water pipe. It's F-15 themed and I want to do something with it. Like a Top Gun(showing my age a little there) bong. Anyways, nice thread man and catch you around!!!:volcano-smiley:

I've had pretty decent luck with RAW's not running, but I have a tough time keeping them stuck closed. Sometimes can't decide whether to use a lot of spit or barely any. Either way, don't rub the gum off, there isn't a lot holding it on when it's wet.

Am I the only one diggin' the vintage Hulk metal tray? That thing is real cool. Nice size for breaking up a couple strains at the same time too!

As for the Raw papers, I was fortunate enough to win some in a recent contest. I used to use Zig Zags as well, but I like the whole natural unprocessed thing they have going on.

I had trouble keeping a few closed up, but saw a note on the pack of papers, that it's a natural gum they use as well, and it says "Natural gum Please moisten gently". So I've been doing just that, using less, just enough to moisten it, but your tongue should kinda get stuck along the way. Works every time since. I roll them around in the RAW roller a few times (never in reverse, as this will peel it open) and I have a perfectly rolled joint every time.

With the RAWs, instead of dragging my tongue across the paper to wet it, I just barely touch it with the tip of my tongue. Kinda like cunnni...never mind.

I do think RAWs lend less flavor contamination than other brands. Found them locally for $2.50 a pack, or so.

I buy them in a 300 pack now and they last forever. I pay 5 bucks for the 300pack its a steal. Ay first i was buying foot long papers and cutting them into 4 each witch was giving me 96 papers per.pack but like i said i had to cut em all so then i found the 300 pack for like a $1 more. As for the gum i always lick mune twice once appon rolling then again about 15 sec after rolling 2nd time always.does the trick.

I ahven't had too much of an issue with the glue sticking. I have had that issue with other papers though. I usually like to lick the both sides of the paper once I've got it rolled just make sure it sticks better. I find with the more sensitive glues like that, lightly licking the glue, then rolling, then licking outside of paper helps it stick a lot better. It may be because i'm not a big joint smoker as I am usually solo. It's nice every once in a while to get all fucked up and zone, but too many kids to do that regularly. Anyone one want one? Got them in all sizes and shapes. ;P Plus, I've upped my requirements quality wise, so my shits a lot stickier and dense than the shit I used to smoke for just recreation. Switching to better strains as I used it for more medicinal purposes has gotten me some pretty dank stuff. I try to let it dry before rolling, but it may just be too wet and that's causing it to run.

And thank you Antics, the tray is pretty sweet. It was actually made the year I was born and goes to a T.V. tray. Don't use it though cause the plastic on the backside for the legs to attach is very yellowed and looks like it could break easily. Trying to keep it mint condition as long as I can anyways. I'm looking for a Superman one so if you come across one, buy it and send to me for my Bday..lol..okay, maybe not, but if you see or know where to find one, let me know.

Seen who started this thread figured I would post one.
20141201_180250.jpg

The blues look outstanding and could not miss the CO flag.. Bowl looks nice smoked. Awesome pipe.

The blues look outstanding and could not miss the CO flag.. Bowl looks nice smoked. Awesome pipe.

Damn, I totally missed that. I was wondering why Subnoise mentioned ya, lol.

Back
Top Bottom