Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

Here's one of my newer pieces for the almighty bho lol actually its not just bho anymore hash is made with so many solvents and solventless techniques these days it always changing but anyway here she is made by diamond glass
IMG_20141204_003823.jpg

Do not have a picture but I have the Arizer Pro Vape, still trying to figure it out though its relatively new and I cannot figure out how to get a decent hit, I realize its not going to be like burning but from videos I have watched there should be some visible vapor. I have had multiple glass pieces which I have given away and no longer have pictures of them. Now I usually just smoke blunts or joints. Not the healthiest I know. Planning on getting a glass bong and/or another vape. Since I already have a somewhat portable vape I may look into a desktop vape like the Volcano.

I love my DG glass. joegrower619 That is a nice one. Off topic I see your name and reminds me of my old home 619. I moved from sd too CO. I miss the ocean really bad.

Ya that's funny cuz I've lived in SD most of my life but I was just living in pueblo co for about a year or so and I just got back about 7 months ago I love it out there wanna move to Denver or around that area if I ever move again its weird cuz alot of ppl from SD move out there that's the downside to it though no beach I think it would be a perfect state if it did well if u ever move back hit me up man or visa versa we can dab of with the DG pieces

Do not have a picture but I have the Arizer Pro Vape, still trying to figure it out though its relatively new and I cannot figure out how to get a decent hit, I realize its not going to be like burning but from videos I have watched there should be some visible vapor. I have had multiple glass pieces which I have given away and no longer have pictures of them. Now I usually just smoke blunts or joints. Not the healthiest I know. Planning on getting a glass bong and/or another vape. Since I already have a somewhat portable vape I may look into a desktop vape like the Volcano.

I am Reviewing a Arizer Solo vaporizer provided by Vaporizers.net Arizer Solo Vaporizer | Vaporizers.net

The key to achieving the densest vapor with portable vaporizers is by placing the cannabis in the vaporizer and allowing the vaporizer to pre heat the cannabis inside its heating chamber for a few minutes then varying your vapor draw rate and more slowly sipping and slowly sucking sucking the vaporized cannabis instead of attempting to draw the vapor very quickly. Using a slower vapor draw rate allows the heated air to pass through the cannabis evenly and draw out a higher amount of cannabinoids.

I have found that the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is capable of producing as dense of vapor as a Volcano vaporizer. If you are looking for a good desktop vaporizer you may wish to read my Review of the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer Provided by Vaporizers.net

I don't think I've shared this one yet, but anywho, I decided to take a couple pics this morning, after I loaded it, and before I smoked it, lol. It's loaded up with Purple Diesel. Very good smoke. I just cleaned the pipe yesterday, and already it is in the first stages of gooing up.

No flash
SAM_1785.JPG

With flash
SAM_1784.JPG

I need to post my little rig too ill do it one day after I get me a domeless nail

my new glass, made by -- Justin Barr

pipe17.jpg

I'm starting a tradition of buying a new piece every harvest so for this one I needed a pipe but not an eyebrow burner not a travel piece more or less something with nice shape simple not flashy or colorful but something that rips and is comfortable in the hand here she is
IMG_20150120_121733.jpg

omg glass is expensive but damn man it almost looks like something you buy in a different kinda store :rofl:

im just giving you a hard time man i got a dirty old mans mind :rofl:

The multi use pleasure pipe

OK folks I got a chance to take images of a bunch of local folks... maybe more to come!

There are folks represented like Sarah "marblesbee" Mobsby and Justin Barr... I forgot to write down everybody's name

anyway... cool glass

wildoilrigfull.jpg
wildoilrig.jpg
redoctopipe.jpg
redoctoend.jpg
redoctobody.jpg
marblerigclose.jpg
marblerig.jpg
lacebongfull.jpg
lacebong.jpg
hornpipe.jpg
hornpipeclose.jpg
honeycombpipe.jpg
honeycombpipemurini.jpg
flowerdroppipe.jpg
flowerdropclose.jpg
bubblercombo.jpg
blueoctopipe.jpg
blueoctoclose.jpg

That's some art right there...

Those are nice lots of detail and time in those I wouldn't ever be able to sell my pieces after putting so much into them but I'm sure it gives u a nice feeling of satisfaction when someone else loves your work enough to spend what ppl do these days on pieces

Back
Top Bottom