Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

i thought i would share my glass pieces to. :) all you guys got amazing pieces! this is the group shot
this is my oil rig set up with blue perc like swirls. and ash catcher double perk with ceramic nail and glass bowl as carb cap.
this is my flower piece it has a checkered perc to smooth the flower i also put hempwick around it to to make it look awesome! lol
and this is the double perc ash catcher i have the bottom is a shower perc and above it is a honeycomb perc it makes all the hits with wax so smooth and flavorful! i hope you guys enjoy!

securedownload36.jpg
securedownload_1_8.jpg
securedownload_2_8.jpg
securedownload_3_3.jpg

Yes it is so, dark shit from afghanistan.

These are mine, minus my rolling papers, 2 tally ho's, short fat joints... Bong, I love a small bong. this is a little small for home use (I still do) but perfect for work or travelling anywhere. Fits like a gem in the front middle console of my car... MFLB, don't know how to use it. Or rather, I get one decent hit from it, a little cloud, rest is just taste, I don't feel anything in my mouth or throat. Never stuck at it long enough to get blasted from it.... Da Buddha, I love the clouds from this, I hate the easy combustion that comes with it. To slow and your shits going up in flames. Wish I brought the plenty. Saving my pennies, plenty for this year :) The shisha, never used it. Ex mrs friend went to Dubai, he told his mrs that he brought a shisha. His mrs told me that he brought me a shisha. This was 12 years ago, me and ex had only just started going out and I didn't know these people. Dude was shattered, should of seen him reluctantly handing it to me, lol. I did the right thing and said "you sure you want me to have this. It's awesome, thanks" as I was putting it into my car..

image24183.jpg

I just purchased a bubbler type pipe made by Fish Bowl Glass in the nearby state of Rhode Island.

The inaugural smoke was passed around : we smoked multiple bowls, at least 5 laps.

This smokes awesome. The neck provides all important beard clearance. The person-to-person pass is effortless, requiring no fore-thought.
The carb has an excellent clear, and effectively modulates a thick, smooth, milkable draw which is visually worthy of a video.

I am looking forward to the inaugural outdoors smoke, which will probably be tomorrow by my wife as she medicates in the garden.

In the smoke shop

20150515_170913-1.jpg

In the basement smoke room

20150515_190400-2.jpg

Featuring my wife's homemade hempwick dispenser (assembly deaux)

20150515_190419-2.jpg

I'm very pleased with my low priced 'Walk-in-the-Woods' bubbler.

I am recreationally enhanced 5 hours later :bongrip:

I just purchased a bubbler type pipe made by Fish Bowl Glass in the nearby state of Rhode Island.

The inaugural smoke was passed around : we smoked multiple bowls, at least 5 laps.

This smokes awesome. The neck provides all important beard clearance. The person-to-person pass is effortless, requiring no fore-thought.
The carb has an excellent clear, and effectively modulates a thick, smooth, milkable draw which is visually worthy of a video.

I am looking forward to the inaugural outdoors smoke, which will probably be tomorrow by my wife as she medicates in the garden.

In the smoke shop

20150515_170913-1.jpg

In the basement smoke room

20150515_190400-2.jpg

Featuring my wife's homemade hempwick dispenser (assembly deaux)

20150515_190419-2.jpg

I'm very pleased with my low priced 'Walk-in-the-Woods' bubbler.

I am recreationally enhanced 5 hours later :bongrip:

Nice and clean bubbler.

Sorry I have not stopped in. Your glass looks awesome, wish I could fill them up!

ok heres my new rig and enail setup
got it for 229 with shipping

20150827_085924.jpg

the bubbler and the enail it wasn't a set tho

not as harsh but tastier stronger hit off the quartz banger
so its a toss up I guess it would depend on the situation
one is easier it can be heated up and left
the other you need a torch to heat
so if your hanging out and theres a bunch of guys sitting around the enails better
if your only taking a dab and not gonna keep dabbing then the banger

Back
Top Bottom