Sierra Cowboy 5 Variety Outdoor Soil 2019

I’d mix up a tsp per liter and foliar feed it.
Remember when you go to a grow shop they don’t make a living growing they make a living selling fertilizer.
And he told me that I was adding too much :rolleyes: and my girls are about to get a blast of 90+ degree heat with 0 humidity so I won't be putting a foliar on them just yet, so they don't get burnt?

I just gave them all a gallon( not a regular water / nutes day ) of cool Epsom salted water and will be going off to bed "They all want the graves dug at night and someone has to do it" I will be sleeping much better knowing that my girls are healing ! not dying :thumb:

Let’s see what they look like in a couple of days.
I went out this morning and saw what can only be described in dance:slide: Thanks again for saving our bacon once again. The girls are all reaching for the sun this morning, some still have scabs (dying leaves) but I think I will leave them based on what at least one of you wrote (paraphrasing here) " In a magnesium deficiency the leaves that are dying give their magnesium back to the other leaves" if that's the case I will honor their sacrifice by leaving them to do that.

Some how they got out of order but you are all smart you'll see. I have gathered all the leaves that gave up the ghost, there are some with green left so they are hanging around for a little longer. At this point we are giving them all (except GSC) 3 gallons of nute'ed water about every three days. We will be adding Cal/mag+ on our next watering ;)

Good Morning All, I am in a great mood today, it's beautiful outside this morning, the girls are looking great, all is well. I think my plants are starting to go into flower stage, they are starting to get a lot of little hairs going on ( puberty ) so I am trying to get smart about this next stage. Meanwhile I am puttering around outside and notice pests in my trees, Thirps and Spider Mites as it turns out, ouch. Talking to the local growers they all say "if you grow outside here, you will have spider mites period" so I have been semi-proactive with Safer insecticidal soap but it might be time to start a regular treatment plan. I have also read about tobacco juice as a deterrent, seems the boiling kills tobacco mosaic and organic tobacco is easy to get these days so I might try that at well. I will be educating myself however any tips or advice on dealing with these pests would be cool , have an awesome day:cool:

Safer soap would be my go to. I make my own soap spray but that's because I already drop enough cash at Home Depot as it is!
Next go around we will attempt to go all homemade nutrients and supplements, quite the challenge but it's all in the adventure. First these girls, they will be on a Safer soap schedule going forward.

It is official we are in Flowering stage The Mirage was the last to transition but made the turn yesterday. My Son's Girl Scout Cookies is pretty small but she started flowering right along with all the rest, what do you do growing outdoors. The girls are looking real nice and healthy, the Mag. deficiency stunted their growth a little but that crisis is over. We have switched over from General Hydroponics FloraNova Grow to FloraNova Bloom and have added CalMag+ to soup, it seems to be what they want. This morning I went out and did some trimming with a point of opening them up some and shedding more light on the flowers. All the time I was trimming I was thinking about what I had read weeks ago" The leaves are the Solar Panels that provide energy to the plant" so I trimmed with that in mind, See I am paying attention ;) My son has continued trimming his plants to the "High and Tight" method, not quite a lollipop but close. We are doing an interesting experiment with these two different methods, too bad we are growing different strains. I will continue to LST the crap out of these girls and see what happens. I have added some recent pics after the trim, take a look all comments and opinions welcomed:thumb:

They look great, Sierra Cowboy !

Back
Top Bottom