Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

It's a good job I did too. It said to lubricate all O rings with vaseline prior to turning the water on, so I've just picked some up from the shop. The rest of it was idiot proof :)

in sure you did a grand job mate...did you not have any vaseline spare...lol I always keep some for my sore hands lol

Haha, no mate I didn't have any vaseline in the house & I felt like a perv buying it :)
I've done a top notch installation but I've had to move the drain. I put it on the waste pipe directly under the plug at 1st (easy access & lazy thinking) When I turned it on to flush it was pretty noisy so I've put it beyond the S bend & it's nice & quiet now. I filled the old hole with quick steel :)

Loving the use of quick steel . Black adder ,young one's , spitting image and red dwarf . All of them wore effin brilliant . But that episode or two with Bob has to be one of my favourites . Daft question but what is the real need for the water filter kit . Is it just to remove the chlorine or do you drink your recommend 4ltrs a day .

Afternoon.....Mr Skunny......congratz on the seeds and r/o system:).....you have had a good day:).......i grew one of those auto berry ryders.........was like the liberty haze....very easy to grow and acceptalbe of heavy LST also.......was some damn fine smoke with a pretty good punch to it:)......was a decent yielder at 2 1/2 to 3 zips....and once again that is one of my first i grew this last start up so i was fumbling all over myself and she still rewarded me:)

Quick steel is brilliant, I use it for alsorts :) You're not wrong on the comedy mate, it was a cracking era. What ya got now? Miranda fookin Heart or whatever she's called. I'd rather stick hot pins in my eyes than watch that shite. Anyway enough rant & more RO. Yes mate it's primarily to remove the chlorine & my reason for this is the `microbes & enzymes that live in the root zone. When I switched to coco I bought some PM granules under the recommendation of the shop owner. I didn't know what they were just they were good for roots. When I chopped down the two TD's & Toxic I looked at the roots & Toxics were over twice as big. I didn't know why until everything started to click into place. LA was discussing microbes & I started to look into them & found out that the granules I have are microbes. Now all plants got the same feed & conditions etc, the only difference was Toxic was fed with the water from my dehumidifier. This water has an EC of 0.0 so is pretty much the same as RO water. My dehumidifier can't produce enough water to feed all my plants so an RO system was the obvious solution. Knowing that the water is pure is good for drinking too coz I wont drink tap water unless it's with coffee :)

Good morning Dirty, I've flushed the filters & I'm filling up a drum as we speak. Cheers for the auto info, I'm not sure when I'll get round to popping it. How's tricks, are you feeling sad & blue?

He's ace aint he cajun :)

Yeah man....its a downer type of day......he left at 6 this morning.......i sat with the girls for a couple of hours before feeding them.......we had a very good session and i came out feeeling a little better:).......i do love my family and hate that he is 3,000 miles away:(......but i will survive.....and am happy to be back to a regular swing of things for my girls:).....

I was brought up on corporation pop . But I do love my coffee . Black as strong as you can get it no sugar . The way it's supposed to be . I used to be a white two sugars man . Until my friends dad a jamaican made me a black coffee . Home roasted blue mountain coffee . Never looked back . We have one of those ro thing's under the sink for drinking water . But I still pull the tap . It comes out faster . Don't think wife even uses it . I'll have to ask .

As long as he's happy Dirty, you can't do any more & at least you can skype him with todays technology :)

BG, I used to love corporation pop, it was like nectar as it came from the skies. Tap water today is recycled toilet water pumped with chemicals so you're better using your RO if you've got it. It is slow though, I'm estimating 3hrs to fill a 25L (3gal) jerrican

Haha, yea you do, so you should know better :) The ressies where I live used to feed M'cr & we got ours from the lakes but I've no idea how it works now, I know my water aint from the lakes though

:ciao:

I like my coffee like I like my women. Thrown into a burlap sack and thrown on the back of a burro and brought down a mountain by a guy named Juan.

I like my coffee without anything added. Army coffee.

I like your seed choices Skunny. So many. I can only do one or maybe two at a time. Too overwhelming for me to do more.

I was thinking about an RO at one time. I bought a PPM meter and found that my water is only 61ppm. So I saved the cash for something else...

:high-five:

WJ

I don't know how it works and I forget what the pipeline is called . But it was on the telly not so long ago . It was called . Watermen it's a dirty business . But my water deformed comes from the peak district . It's still treated but we pump most of or waste water to Liverpool these day . As you might now they get all the shite :rofl::rofl:

I like instant coffee, strong, milky & 2 sugars but I also like the mocha's cappuchino's latte's etc. I also like a cup of tea :)

5 beans soaking WJ, variety is the spice of life & I wish I had room for more :) Your water sounds ok mate, if you're not using microbes you don't really need RO. Tap water has served me well for years but the system was cheap & it will help my granules do their stuff :)

As long as he's happy Dirty, you can't do any more & at least you can skype him with todays technology :)

BG, I used to love corporation pop, it was like nectar as it came from the skies. Tap water today is recycled toilet water pumped with chemicals so you're better using your RO if you've got it. It is slow though, I'm estimating 3hrs to fill a 25L (3gal) jerrican

What have you been smoking bro?:rofl:......25l equals 6.6 gallons:)lol when you said about 3 houirs i had to check as mine fills a gallon in about 16 minutes which would be about an hour and a half for you:)....

Back
Top Bottom