Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Fatty I think if the easter bunny did visit you . You'd have him in a pan by now :) this pistol thing you was talking about . Surprised me if you remember I thought one of my plant's was going into flower and I was asking questions and it took a while for me to be reassured by skunny it had only just hit maturity :) after all the years I'd been growing I'd never seen this in veg but know I now I'd never let my plant's get fully mature :) good day to all :)

Fatty I think if the easter bunny did visit you . You'd have him in a pan by now :) this pistol thing you was talking about . Surprised me if you remember I thought one of my plant's was going into flower and I was asking questions and it took a while for me to be reassured by skunny it had only just hit maturity :) after all the years I'd been growing I'd never seen this in veg but know I now I'd never let my plant's get fully mature :) good day to all :)

I forgot, I ate two double deckers & 3/4 of a new york cheescake yesterday too :) I buy a weeks worth of munchies & devour them in two days :)

Good Morning Mr Skunny:)....I hope all is well and i am sorry the easter bunny didnt make it:/....but we will enjoy the rabbit stew tonight regardless:)lol

And BG:)...We learn something new everyday bro:)

Good morning bro :ciao:

That box would have been lucky to last me a week :)

I've done a bit of gardening this morning so you can have an early picture update :)

Here's the veg in natural light

IMG_0001371.JPG

Blue Venom

IMG_0002364.JPG

Pineapple Chunk

IMG_0003376.JPG

BV left, PC right

IMG_0004361.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_0005351.JPG

Tangerine Dream

IMG_0006342.JPG

Toxic

IMG_0007313.JPG

This overhead shows BD, TD & Toxic from left to right in the big pots, SnS is in the centre with Darkstar up at the front & PP in the dwc

IMG_0008317.JPG

Darkstar

IMG_0009295.JPG

Sage n Sour got potted into a 2 gal today

IMG_0010296.JPG

Power Plant is doing well in her new home & has grown some nice roots already :)

IMG_0011266.JPG
IMG_0012248.JPG
IMG_0013250.JPG

Osrams back on

IMG_0014229.JPG

Flower tent

IMG_0015239.JPG
IMG_0016218.JPG

Has anyone noticed there's no Ultra Lemon Haze in veg & it's in here? Well it clicked last night that autos don't like being re-potted so I re-potted it into it's final home before it got established in the little pot. I also thought fcuk it & put it in the flower tent coz it's a bit crammed in the veg room. So anyway, less waffle & back to the pics, here's ULH

IMG_0017220.JPG

Ultimate Purple I'm saying is on day 14 of flower, I'll not be too far off with that I don't think

IMG_0018221.JPG
IMG_0019208.JPG

Multi-clone pot & some bud shots

IMG_0020203.JPG
IMG_0021189.JPG
IMG_0022183.JPG
IMG_0023175.JPG

Chocolate Heaven went into flower yesterday afternoon so she's now on day 2

IMG_0024171.JPG
IMG_0025171.JPG
IMG_0026159.JPG

Critical is on day 70 & has been fed Dragon Force for two weeks & there's only a slight increase in bud size so not overly impressive. I'll check her trichs the next time she's thirsty & see if she's ready to flush, she's just started drawing the goodness from her leaves so she's not far from done. The breeder says 6-8wk :)

IMG_0027168.JPG
IMG_0028157.JPG
IMG_0029148.JPG
IMG_0030144.JPG

And to finish we have Washing Machine & LSD who are on day 35

IMG_0031135.JPG
IMG_0032134.JPG
IMG_0033140.JPG
IMG_0035122.JPG
IMG_0036121.JPG
IMG_0038114.JPG
IMG_0039106.JPG

I'll do some lights off shots tonight :)

OK what are you guys talkin' about here ? maturity & veg

a plant will go from symetrical opposing leaves to asym, staggered before they show signs of sex , very strange might b worth cloning , oh skunn buy a fukin filter u know its so tight arse and 4 people who nick porche headlights to grow. m8 u kno the apple , oh potata, noticed that ur returnin to the original way we have always grow mr fluxing is the mutz nutz he he .less strain more gain,will post again as havin 2 type every word and i hate it/, lsd lookins half decent me n barney dont grt on cos he does streange things, got 5 pin chunk,lib haze and 5 cookie kush but wont trust them. scuse crappy typos ect and CHEERS BIG EARS , got that bro..........laters

Great update. Such lush ladies. :thumb:
Absolutely fantastic :) there's nothing else to say

:thanks:Thanks lads :)

Yeah, we were discussing pistils and staggered nodes in veg, and their relation to fast flower appearance.

Morning skunny. Hope your easter is a blast mate!

Good morning buddy, so far so good :thumb: It's been warm today too :yahoo:

a plant will go from symetrical opposing leaves to asym, staggered before they show signs of sex , very strange might b worth cloning , oh skunn buy a fukin filter u know its so tight arse and 4 people who nick porche headlights to grow. m8 u kno the apple , oh potata, noticed that ur returnin to the original way we have always grow mr fluxing is the mutz nutz he he .less strain more gain,will post again as havin 2 type every word and i hate it/, lsd lookins half decent me n barney dont grt on cos he does streange things, got 5 pin chunk,lib haze and 5 cookie kush but wont trust them. scuse crappy typos ect and CHEERS BIG EARS , got that bro..........laters

Oi, I'd rather pay £50 & refill than £130 for a new one :) & yea LSD's looking good, Barneys do do strange things but this one is a stellar example, she smells really citrusy, dead tangy :) Nice one for letting me know you got it :thumb:inabit:)

i ll send u a rhino pro 150 x 600 brand new original pre filter , its got a dent at one end where it landed on my nut ,only 4.5 months on it . ill pm u but do it fof larf and youtube it .will send some news and photos , i just lost most of my babes, builders ripped the ceiling off downstairs and made a fan fall so it was just blasting all of them a point blank , burnt them like ol nikki ratface lauder , i love the guy but that was his nickname before , so seeds going in today as im pissd off with the cowboy builders theyre gonna bit ripped to bits when they come back, as this is so far the most recent grief , might give them a little suprise , so glad im selling i jus need financial and conveyancing help of higest calible so i can get a better P than he paid for the basement if it goes at the value its worth get 8/9 hun kays , before costs .lifes is stange ,a mometary lapse in reason
cos people are stranger when ur alone when ur strange faces come outta the rain when your strange.
no one remembers ur name ,,,,when ur strange

I've weighed & jarred Amnesia & she came in at......:tommy:.................104.1g or 3oz 20.1g which equates to 1.48gpw. All the bottom stuff is going to be made into butter & the top will be smoked :) I'm sampling it now but I'm blitzed already so I've no idea what it's doing to me :)

Here's some pics

IMG_0001372.JPG
IMG_0002365.JPG
IMG_0003377.JPG
IMG_0004362.JPG
IMG_0005352.JPG
IMG_0006343.JPG
IMG_0007314.JPG
IMG_0009296.JPG
IMG_0008318.JPG

:volcano-smiley::)

i ll send u a rhino pro 150 x 600 brand new original pre filter , its got a dent at one end where it landed on my nut ,only 4.5 months on it . ill pm u but do it fof larf and youtube it .will send some news and photos , i just lost most of my babes, builders ripped the ceiling off downstairs and made a fan fall so it was just blasting all of them a point blank , burnt them like ol nikki ratface lauder , i love the guy but that was his nickname before , so seeds going in today as im pissd off with the cowboy builders theyre gonna bit ripped to bits when they come back, as this is so far the most recent grief , might give them a little suprise , so glad im selling i jus need financial and conveyancing help of higest calible so i can get a better P than he paid for the basement if it goes at the value its worth get 8/9 hun kays , before costs .lifes is stange ,a mometary lapse in reason
cos people are stranger when ur alone when ur strange faces come outta the rain when your strange.
no one remembers ur name ,,,,when ur strange

I don't really need the filter but I'll make use of it if it's going begging :thumb: I'm not putting anything on youtube, way too dodgy :) That's a bummer with the wind burn, will they not recover from it? Oh & good luck with selling your pad, I hope you get top dollar for it bro, then you can set sail for the sunshine :)

That amnesia looks like some nice sativa smoke, and you got some awesome weight off that girl. Can't wait to hear the real smoke report, and the one after it cures

Back
Top Bottom