Smoky's Grow - 1st Timer - Need All The Advice I Can Get

#2 could be, and it's pyramid shaped it looks like, which is a good thing. Would be nice to get some 30x pics though.

Thinking about it, those other preflowers or whatever, those were off some seriously knuckled nodes. I have no idea if that's significant or not, but in the future you want to try and not do whatever it is you did, to super crop them like that unless you want to do it.

20160106_163813.jpg

Yup. #1 is male

20160106_181209.jpg

Emilya, what say you. I'm convinced those are little pollen sacks. What do you think. Is my only real practical option to just throw it away?

20160106_181209.jpg

Emilya, what say you. I'm convinced those are little pollen sacks. What do you think. Is my only real practical option to just throw it away?
that is certainly what they look like. Practically, you can grow him out and collect his pollen. You will need to do this in an area away from your female plants. You can grow him out and turn him into oil... there is some evidence that there are some medical effects even from the male plant. You can grow him out and turn him into paper... hemp parchment seems to almost last forever. Or, you can do as I do, and add him and his rootball to your compost bin, so that nothing that was put into him is wasted, and he will go on later to provide nutrients for another plant.

... Or, you can do as I do, and add him and his rootball to your compost bin, so that nothing that was put into him is wasted, and he will go on later to provide nutrients for another plant.

There's a movie floating around about that. "Soylent Green"! :)

Emilya, you've been my go to for this whole thing. Nearly 2 months in. Do you say that's enough proof for you, that you'd pull it? Are you convinced it's male?

Back
Top Bottom