Snakelad - Auto Grow

Which strains are you growing next? The fact that you are doing another grow seems to show you do think its worth it.

Smokerjoe,Barnie's pineapple express will be 1 of them,as recommended by light addict,prob white widow,an 1 of these sweet seeds Scotty's talking about.it won't be started till a few weeks so need 2 do a bit of research 1st:blunt::blunt::blunt:

Research is never a bad thing. I love learning everything I can. You will love pineapple express its in my top 3 strains for sure.

Cheers 4 that smokerjoe,yeah I'm defo going with that pineapple express.its funny,u wouldn't think with a name like that,that it would be very good gear,yet apparently it is

I wnna try pineapple express just because of the film ! lol

Thats why I tried it as well. Its amazing the high lasts too. Very soaring and creative high I loved to smoke it and go walk in the park off trail.

I need some1 2 remove content from my thread asap,if any1 knows how 2 go about this,could u please contact me straight away.it is of most importance this stuff gets removed quickly.thank u.

Smokerjoe,if its that amazing,why arnt u growing it again??

I never said I grew it I just said I smoked it. Im going to grow it but im not trying to stretch myself to thin financially to buy the seeds that were last I seen 85.00 per seed. Id buy 4 seeds hope for 1 male and then create my own seeds. A lot of the better quality strains have a terminator gene so you cant reproduce genetics without buying those seeds.

beast.I sent you a pm.everything's explained in there.basically the police are convinced I'm dealing or something.helicopter been above my house 3 times now,I'm talking right above my house.I've been followed by them.its got really out of control.so I'm moving.all this police attention,over two silly autos.ud think they were on the case of a serial murderer

As if not good mate idiots wudnt mind but growing weed shud b legal. They clearly bored mate with nowt beta to.do. Not good been followed mate. But a move should do u good just make sure they dont follow u to ur new house. Wish u all the best mate and hope ur growing sum big bud soon:)

Back
Top Bottom