So what's with the rolling trays?

I’ve never used a rolling tray, am I missing out?
We used to smoke joints in New papers with no filters lol.. But the roller evolution has changed piece by piece and today the market has some nice things to offer, help you organize your stuff and fasten the rolling process. And even enjoy your buds taste more if your into glass tips. I think you should try

Back in the 70's we would use those faux wooden trays from Sizzler or if you knew someone that worked there that could snag one of the metal ones before it got all scratched up with steak knives ;) . But back then you had to remove about 10k seeds from an ounce to be able to roll it all up in Jays :rofl: :rofl: so some sort of actual tray like that was nice for doing that.

I came here looking for rolling trays to put my plants on??

Now hijacked... lol

Edit - yeah Mexican we needed to use a double sided LP cover.

Officer: "what do you need an LP in the car for?"

me: "what LP cover?"

I use to dispense my weed at concerts and other events in my neck of the woods.
One day I was doing what I do, a cop walks up to me and asks me if I’m selling pot.
I said are y u Buying WE LAUGHED and laughed, needed bail money for that one. It’s only
R&R But I like it.......and the beat goes on........chow for now.

:D I've been using a Lasagna dish for years lol

You are better than I. I am horrible at judging how much to grind, so always wind up grinding more that I need. Having the tray helps catch it all. The extras get scooped up and stuck in a "Salad" container for when I am running low, or when I am going to do an oil run.

I remember the days busting down the highway at 85mph with the owners manual for the car in my lap, grinding a bud up by hand and then rolling a bone while steering with my knee. These days, the fucking car drives itself, and I can't roll to save my life. Heart attack left me with shaky hands and shitty eye sight. Could be worse.....
I remember those days too Rollin on the owners manual & steering with the knee. LOL. Ah...good times.

Back
Top Bottom