Sobergrower Gorilla Glue 2022 - PPK

image.jpg

And I think I still need to remove more. Over the next few weeks I will have to balance out leaf removal with making sure the girls have enough energy reserves through the stretch.

image.jpg

I think the stacking structure on most of the tops are like this one. Should make for some good tops!

image.jpg

And I think I still need to remove more. Over the next few weeks I will have to balance out leaf removal with making sure the girls have enough energy reserves through the stretch.

image.jpg

I think the stacking structure on most of the tops are like this one. Should make for some good tops!
Girls look great, nice and thick.
Hope you are having a nice day. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Today was mixing day. Mixed up another 8 gallons of jacks bloom booster 10 – 30–20. I mix to add 7 g per gallon which gave me about 850 ppm.

I found my float valves stuck wide-open and no nutrients flowing into the sub irrigation. It’s been a couple of days since I’ve been in here and the water level in the sub irrigation was pretty low. I had to transfer 8 gallons from my main reservoir straight into the sub irrigation portion.

Girls are looking happy and healthy I pulled a few leaves off here and there just to open things up.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Take care friends!

SG

Today was mixing day. Mixed up another 8 gallons of jacks bloom booster 10 – 30–20. I mix to add 7 g per gallon which gave me about 850 ppm.

I found my float valves stuck wide-open and no nutrients flowing into the sub irrigation. It’s been a couple of days since I’ve been in here and the water level in the sub irrigation was pretty low. I had to transfer 8 gallons from my main reservoir straight into the sub irrigation portion.

Girls are looking happy and healthy I pulled a few leaves off here and there just to open things up.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Take care friends!

SG
Happy girls :thumb:
Looking good.
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

It is September 11 2022. It is hard not to think about what happened in 2001 on this date. God bless all the souls lost and loved ones who lost friends and family.

Today is technically day 13 of flower for these two ladies. The stretch is in full swing and I have had to adjust the lights almost daily. I have about 12” of space left above the lights. I think I will be ok with about one week left.

The humidity in the tent has increased dramatically with the additional leaf mass. I have continued to prune both of the plants over the last two weeks. Some days have been light and some have ended with a grocery bag full of large fan leaves. I have been in the tent one day and the next day it doesn’t even look like I have removed a single leaf. Humidity today is 54% right where I want it.

The previous mixed nutrients are about half gone. I will most likely switch back to Jacks 3-2-1 this week. I suspect that will need to be in two days.

Ph in the sub irrigation portion is 5.9 with a ppm of 1150. The readings in the main reservoir are Ph 6.4 and ppm of 970. I am happy with these readings. The plants seem to be getting everything they need without much wasted. Anytime I pull nutrients from the sub irrigation portion I use them in one of our regular gardens outside so nothing is really wasted.

Anyway here are some pictures of the ladies. First up is Patty in the left.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And on the right is Selma.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sober or not, sometimes I can be very absent minded about shit. Yesterday I mixed up some nutrients and recycled the lower reservoir to check PH and PPM. I have a second pump in one of the reservoirs that transfers nutrients from one reservoir to the other on every feed cycle (every 90 minutes). I also use the tube to pull samples and cycle the nutrients.

Well I failed to place the tube back in the reservoir last night. So every time the feed cycle fires I was dumping nutrients into the bottom of the tent. So today I came home and checked on the girls only to see several inches of water in the holding liner.

Some things to learn from

Never rush when you are dealing with your plants. It is ok to spend time with them and they actually enjoy the company.

Keep your electrical shut of the ground and above water line ⛈. Electricity and water not good. Fortunately I had addressed this when setting up the tent in the first place.

Expect the unexpected not much to say on this one.

Keep it simple or use a checklist. Damn I feel lucky.

image.jpg

Peace……SG

It has been a few days since I posted. I took pictures a few days back and never got around to posting them. I took some more today. So this post is a snapshot over several days without having to wait. Your welcome for the time machine effect. 😂

These are from Sunday September 18

CACD93BF-093F-4FC9-B00D-4784AC4D20CC.jpeg
DB670CC5-397D-4C7A-A2BE-95B935C25C56.jpeg
96DA8C53-8222-414D-81C7-65A83B38F8AF.jpeg

And these are from today

89143ABD-C798-42A0-811A-9B7AFD2C6B9F.jpeg
F227B1E0-71E9-41B7-B3ED-0F6A5976C761.jpeg
9C4E9FC4-EAC6-4953-AFC9-2D48602CCDF9.jpeg

The golf balls are starting to form and looking good!

Peace……SG

It is day 29 since the flip so almost halfway through! Aside from the mishaps with overflowing reservoirs and broken ph meters, I am overall pleased with how this grow has gone. I am so far happy with the output and production from the @Mars Hydro FCE-4800. Thanks again guys!

PH reading were spot on the lower reservoir at 6.18. PPM is holding at 1350. I mixed up another 8 gallons today at 6.2 and 850 respectively. Temps are between 63 and 68f and humidity holding in the mid 50s.

Now the waiting game begins. It is that part of the grow that is a daily grind, trying not to screw anything up, and waiting for the girls to finish.

Hope you are all well!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Peace…..SG

Today is day 35 from flipping to flower.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The PH and PPM in the sub irrigation system is running at 6.1 and 1700 respectively.

My add back mixture I adjusted to 6.3 and 850 (total including the 110 base Ppm from the tap)

The frost is starting to really show up on the buds and associated fan leaves.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I am pretty happy with how this grow is going.

Peace……SG

Well folks, it is now day 49 from flip. It is turns of week 7. This grow has had its ups and downs. I gotta say that it has been my best grow to date. I learn more and more with each one.

Based on the pictures I am getting very close to the day when these girls get harvested. The trichomes are mostly cloudy with a few still clear and even fewer that are amber. The window is open. I would like to get a bit more bulk so I think I will be taking an extra day around the Halloween activities.

98477230-BBF3-40D4-99E9-56E90D041ABA.jpeg
A7B4E532-593E-465C-A47D-655A0FBB7014.jpeg
C03D516F-234F-4A24-B017-93D0EE1982A5.jpeg
7126E917-69EA-4B33-B496-F3D6445C733B.jpeg
45016E5C-DEF2-49F7-AE54-3C5071EFFBCD.jpeg
6BBBCD05-FB31-45FB-A158-79DDC42A1805.jpeg

Yer the best, mate. I hope you're well. I don't know if I can be as strong as you seem to be, but I appreciate the example and it all helps more than you know. Life is hard. Best to you and yours SG.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom