SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

I found a nice Blackstar 240w panel with 6 wavelengths & 80 3w chip LEDs for $279 locally. Is that a good price?

Yes, $279 is a GREAT price on that unit, assuming it's new or in new condition. But, be aware, BlackStar makes TWO different 240w LED's. One is the 240w UV, which is the flowering model, and the other is the 240w HO which is a veg model.

BOTH of the 240w models list for over $350, so either way it would be a good price, but, the coverage area on the 240w is 2'x3', so also make sure it's not gonna be the only light in a bigger tent.

Buds are lookin' great, Mr. Krip! Happy 4/20 to you sir! :welldone:

Munki!!! What a great 4/20 surprise to see you back, Brother! :high-five:

Do you have a new journal up yet? I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned next!

Yes, $279 is a GREAT price on that unit, assuming it's new or in new condition. But, be aware, BlackStar makes TWO different 240w LED's. One is the 240w UV, which is the flowering model, and the other is the 240w HO which is a veg model.

BOTH of the 240w models list for over $350, so either way it would be a good price, but, the coverage area on the 240w is 2'x3', so also make sure it's not gonna be the only light in a bigger tent.

Ok cool & yea it's the 240w UV model. I was also thinking about having 1-2 spotlights with LED bulbs in the to match the LED panel. I should be picking up the panel in 2 weeks unless some other money comes through before then.

TWO MORE POWER SKUNKS HARVESTED

I harvested two more Power Skunks today, so thought I'd share the pics.

I do need to mention that I've never seen bottom buds as big as they get with these Power Skunks! In just about all cases, a thick band of buds is wrapped completely around the base of the plant all the way down to the medium. Combined with the defoliation, these buds get huge and in some cases, I'm seeing more buds at the base of the plant than the top!

Here's the first Power Skunk harvested today with the top of the plant on the right side and the base on the left:

DSCN21171.JPG

Top:

DSCN21181.JPG

Mids:

DSCN2119.JPG

Base:

DSCN21201.JPG

DSCN21211.JPG

Buds close-up:

DSCN21221.JPG

Here's the next Power Skunk harvested today, again, top is on the right and base is on the left:

DSCN21241.JPG

Top:

DSCN21251.JPG

Mids:

DSCN21261.JPG

DSCN21281.JPG

Base:

DSCN21271.JPG

Buds close-up:

DSCN21291.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

They are some beautiful buds! I may try this strain after I harvest my plants.

Mr. Krip!

Could I please get a bud stick with a side of nugs and a LARGE COLA

Thanks!

That Power Skunk is so pretty!

Frosty is an understatement! :thumb:

Thems some big bottoms on those skunky biatches! Those fat bottom girls make the rockin' world go round. :yummy:

Thanks, Bro's! :thanks:
She really is a nice-looking plant!

ANOTHER POWER SKUNK HARVESTED

First, sorry for my lack of updates & posts this week, but very busy on some projects that are taking quite a bit of time. I'll try to get a good update done this weekend and show the progress of some of the other girls, but in the mean time, I harvested another Power Skunk today and couldn't resist taking some more pics:

DSCN2131.JPG

Working from the bottom up, here's the base of the plant:

DSCN2134.JPG

DSCN21371.JPG

Here's the mids:

DSCN2133.JPG

DSCN2135.JPG

And, here's the top:

DSCN2136.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

Hi MrK,
Great harvest...

those fat bottom girls :rofl: ...I was thinking that exact thing X--you must have been reading my mind :)

Hi MrK,
Great harvest...

those fat bottom girls :rofl: ...I was thinking that exact thing X--you must have been reading my mind :)

...they sure made a bad boy out of me! :) I had managed to keep quiet...and you had to go there again! :rofl:

:allgood:

K,

Those are some deliciously dank looking PS nugs bro! Fitting if you ask me, that the strain will leave your garden proudly, with it's head held high, knowing it will be remembered fondly. :thumb:

+reps if I can!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom