SoilGirl's Indoor Organic Soil Medical Grow Journal - Mars II 1600 & Other LEDs

Re: SoilGirl's Indoor Organic Soil Medical Grow Journal w/ Mars II 1600 and other LED

do you have a friend you can stay with until you get a place of your own?

try to do that if you can swing it.

Re: SoilGirl's Indoor Organic Soil Medical Grow Journal w/ Mars II 1600 and other LED

maybe but I kinda doubt it.. thanks Corgs.. dunno what I'm going to do but it'll work out.. he stopped his rampage but idk how much good it's going to do me..

I'm really going to miss these dogs when I go.. UGH. I wish my dad would just disappear right now. and never come back for all I care... he's a scum bag now.. he used to be a good dad. but then his head injury changed him. and I have no sympathy for him now.. he'd be in jail if it weren't for the fact that my mom would be screwed if he were..

I'm so sorry you are going through that. Nobody should ever have to go through anything of the sort. I grew up that way also, and the best thing to do is get the hell out. I got out when I was 16 and never went back.

Hope you figure something out love, the ladies can be replaced, you can't.

Much love and respect. You'll always have family here.

Damn girl, sorry bout your pops n your babies. I wish I could be some help. Sometimes life is crazy and people too. If i could come snatch ya up n bring you to safety i would. I know there only words but keep your head up, look forward and find something to smile about.

Sorry that sucks. Really sounds like you need to get out on your own. I'll miss your awesome journal postings, and hope you return soon. :peace:

I'm so sorry you are going through that. Nobody should ever have to go through anything of the sort. I grew up that way also, and the best thing to do is get the hell out. I got out when I was 16 and never went back.

Hope you figure something out love, the ladies can be replaced, you can't.

Much love and respect. You'll always have family here.
thanks so much sphnx... that's really kind of you to say.. I'm glad you got out. I'm sure I'll figure something out... (I hope) ...at this point I'm just sad to leave the dogs behind. I'm sure at some point without me to rage at he'll take it out on them. and I raised them. And know them and love them inside out. The thought of not having them around is extremely sad to me. I'm already accepting that my plants that survived probably won't last long. But leaving my year old puppies.. that's hard to think of.. :(

Damn girl, sorry bout your pops n your babies. I wish I could be some help. Sometimes life is crazy and people too. If i could come snatch ya up n bring you to safety i would. I know there only words but keep your head up, look forward and find something to smile about.
Hahaha that was sweet marz, thank you. first momentary smile all day.. it sucks... but life will go on.. and hopefully will get better. And maybe I'll still see the dogs every once in a while.... ugh gonna make myself cry again..
Sorry that sucks. Really sounds like you need to get out on your own. I'll miss your awesome journal postings, and hope you return soon. :peace:
thank you toker you're too kind, it is looking like I can't live and grow here anymore.. but the second I find a place to grow again, you bet that's what I'll be doing..

take care for now everyone..

Take your dogs with you. No court would find you guilty of theft, especially if there is abuse involved.

I always have work for trimmers here if you make it out this way! ;)

hahaha thank you sphnx.. I do have a cousin going to UC berkeley, and a few aunts and uncles in san fran, maybe it's time for a visit....

Why is he doing this? What did you do for him to feel you deserve this treatment? I havent stopped by any journals for a week so I missed out but I read that he dumped water on you. When you say he dragged you to the kitchen do you mean literally as in by the hair or something?

Why is he doing this? What did you do for him to feel you deserve this treatment? I havent stopped by any journals for a week so I missed out but I read that he dumped water on you. When you say he dragged you to the kitchen do you mean literally as in by the hair or something?

Hi Joe... honestly I don't understand it as much as you don't.. we went to bed last night laughing after we vaporized some weed.. then the next thing I know hes in my room waking me up with a huge thing of ice water. I think a second before he poured it he said, "get up and go clean the kitchen" and I probably said "its 6:00 am... go away" or something.

And he's a hair puller, yes. He's done it to me before. And I've seen him literally swing my mom around and shake her by the hair, she's tiny. He grabbed my shirt and my hair and dragged me to the kitchen. I was still dazed and didn't really fight back until he got more physical later on..

Apparently he had some idea that last night I promised I'd have the kitchen clean in the morning or something?? IDFK!! He was just psychotically mad about it, he is a diagnosed bipolar, who's also an alcoholic. He's gotten physical with me over dirty dishes or watching the wrong tv show too many times to count. It almost feels normal. He's the type of dad/guy in general that always thinks he has to teach lessons to everyone, controlling them with fear, if he finds out you love something or care about something, that becomes ammo for him to use against you, its just who he is. After he was laughing and tearing up my plants and I was crying to him he said, "Next time you'll do what I tell you when I tell you."

I hope that answers you. we have a history of family violence. He's not been a good dad for quite a few years now.

Sounds like a familiar story its still unfortunate. Sounds like a guy id pay to fight me for 2 minutes. Im not a violent person but when it comes to any form of abuse it makes my vision red.Control freaks are the absolute worst and while I dont feel he is life threatening you do need to leave as others have said.

thank you Joe.. yeah it is unfortunate..for everyone involved.. a lot of guys here seem to share that sentiment.. but my dad couldn't even fight me if it came down to it... he's really sick, incredibly out of shape, and he has no reflexes after his big work accident/head injury. The only times he beats me up anymore is when I don't fight back.. I used to never fight back.. but I learned.. I can take care of myself.. but I can't be everywhere at once, so he's had an easy time of killing my plants today.. what an ass..

maybe the universe decided to pay him back for his terrorizing me/just having bad energy in general though.. because now he's in the hospital. I was trying to walk past him, but he didn't want me to because he was saying something horrible to me, so he tried to push me into the wall but I grabbed his arm, twisted it around and pushed his face into the wall instead. He's tried that one on me before, right when I'm looking away.. well he fell on his butt, then his seizures decided to kick in, and apparently a blood clot moved from his leg to his lungs at some point today. Now the hospital is holding him indefinitely and the house is all mine..for now... we'll see how things work out... I should probably get away as soon as I can still though.. :(

Holy drama in a can. Shit . Well I can tell you if he has a blood clot that moved to his lung then uh how do I say this. You may not have to move out but still he could if he wanted to bring you up on charges if he wished what a messy situation.My mother was pretty abusive to me physically,mentally verbally,emotionally you name it but back when I was 12 I was still a decent build so when she physically would hit me I would laugh at her and it would piss her off so then she started threatening with knives or bashing a globe over my head because I asked to go skating on a friday after a week of hardcore chores she promised so I just called her on it.I mean that isnt the worst story by far but this is about you not me. Good luck

yeah.. I.. wouldn't be horribly upset....... if he didn't come back. As F**cked as that is to say. I do feel bad for him... he's fucked up..but he's not even my dad anymore.. at least the one I knew a long long time ago that cared and wasn't as awful. He could bring me up on charges..but that wouldn't go well for him... the police have been here enough to know what's going on.. I have no police record...in the last 2 years alone my dad has a laundry list.. He knows better than that, plus I was acting in self defense. I'm not worried about charges...

honestly..not even worried about him.. I have an ocean of merciless anger for him inside of me after today. I'm worried about our dogs and where I am gonna stay and how I'm going to find a job...and where. not him... he never dies..

thanks for sharing joe... your mom sounds like a real bitch..I'm sorry for that.. sounds like my dad... standing up to him is what makes him furious. That's what usually causes these problems.. if I stand up to him or "challenge" him in any way like saying "No" he escalates things until they explode. I f***ing hate that.

hahaha thank you sphnx.. I do have a cousin going to UC berkeley, and a few aunts and uncles in san fran, maybe it's time for a visit....

If you brought up the fact you have family here, that's a good enough reason to go on a "vacation"..... that you might not return back to Colorado from. With your adorable dogs. :)

the only way to get things to change is do it yourself. I don't know how old you are love, but if you're smart enough to realize somethings need to change, you're old enough to get the fuck out of there.

Keep your soul pure, not clouded.

that was an awesome response Sphnx.. thank you.. haha.. maybe Cali wouldn't be so bad... there's mountains there too after all. Just not as tall :p oh these dogs would go anywhere with me and love it.. they just like being together.

I'm a lot more calm now without him around... and may he stay in the hospital for weeks..

I will try to be pure... but I don't think anger is pure and I'm still pretty angry.. its just more under control.. thanks so much for the encouraging words.. they really do mean a lot. everyone here has been so supportive to me, I cant say how much that's helped me get through the day.. this has been the nastiest day with my dad for a long while, and until now I thought he was getting more under control. I always think that.

edit: by the way, I'm 21. :\

that was an awesome response Sphnx.. thank you.. haha.. maybe Cali wouldn't be so bad... there's mountains there too after all. Just not as tall :p oh these dogs would go anywhere with me and love it.. they just like being together.

I'm a lot more calm now without him around... and may he stay in the hospital for weeks..

I will try to be pure... but I don't think anger is pure and I'm still pretty angry.. its just more under control.. thanks so much for the encouraging words.. they really do mean a lot. everyone here has been so supportive to me, I cant say how much that's helped me get through the day.. this has been the nastiest day with my dad for a long while, and until now I thought he was getting more under control. I always think that.

It's not as cold here either ;) today it was 81, now its 70 somethin... Beautiful.

Anger is one of the purest emotions someone can feel. Just try to hold onto your real self. You have an amazing personality, we can all see it on here. Always so positive and what not. It hurts all of us, reading what we did.

Do you ever meditate? I personally will smoke an ungodly amount of a Sativa and just sit in a park or on a top of a mountain, and just meditate. I can COMPLETELY lose myself and sometimes if I'm lucky I can astroproject myself if the time is right. No kidding... Broke a bong in my room and woke my girlfriend up one time and I was in the backyard next to the fire. It was awesome lol things like that, give me hope that in this life I will experience things that are more beautiful than the ugliness I was forced to go through.

Sometimes it just takes an enlightened outlook to realize things in life. Whether it be sitting down and meditating, or smoking a ton of bud, or both. It's always good to leave your body once in a while. It's an incredible humbling experience :)

It's not as cold here either ;) today it was 81, now its 70 somethin... Beautiful.

Anger is one of the purest emotions someone can feel. Just try to hold onto your real self. You have an amazing personality, we can all see it on here. Always so positive and what not. It hurts all of us, reading what we did.

Do you ever meditate? I personally will smoke an ungodly amount of a Sativa and just sit in a park or on a top of a mountain, and just meditate. I can COMPLETELY lose myself and sometimes if I'm lucky I can astroproject myself if the time is right. No kidding... Broke a bong in my room and woke my girlfriend up one time and I was in the backyard next to the fire. It was awesome lol things like that, give me hope that in this life I will experience things that are more beautiful than the ugliness I was forced to go through.

Sometimes it just takes an enlightened outlook to realize things in life. Whether it be sitting down and meditating, or smoking a ton of bud, or both. It's always good to leave your body once in a while. It's an incredible humbling experience :)
you know a great place to meditate...flagstaff mountain, boulder, CO. My friends and I found an amazing place up there looking down on boulder valley for half of your view, the other half looking up along the northern range of mountains, there's a rock we call crown rock because it is shaped like a crown or bowl with spikes that we climb up, sit on the spikes, smoke and meditate on. I might have a picture of it somewhere... maybe...

thanks so much Sphnx.. you're really a nice guy. you took my mind off this all for a moment. I hope you're having a good night.. time for a medicated sleep for me.. I've been up since the ice water got poured at 6 >.<

That is breath taking..... Simply perfect.

21 is a great age. I'm 25, but if you add up all the shit that I have personally been through I'm in my 50's. Don't let your past influence your future I always say. Life is a gift that you can only live once, why wait to start your life? My girlfriend and I are moving from our little paradise bubble, Santa Barbara, to LA. I hate the city. But it's a new experience. You can't live in fear of tomorrow, that's no way to live. If you experience everyday like it's your first, you find that beauty again that is lost. A simple flower can turn my day around.

Adventures make life worth living. It's beautiful how just getting the hell out of dodge is good for the soul.

Back
Top Bottom