Solar Flare 220

I ordered 2 1/4 lb grove bags and got them today. Those 2 will be more than enough for my harvest. If i get ( which I won’t )!more than 8 ounces, ill shit on myself
I mean I'd offer to come help you trim but... I've never trimmed a full nug! If you have a significant other - @g-one-three and I have good skills at encouraging our wives to do for us!

Good Morning All

The ladies were fed 5 grams of MegaCrop. Today i visit the neurologist to see what my problems are and if i can make it to Florida in 3 plus weeks.

Anyway heres a pic of the girls. Last pic is mrs foxtail @bluter @Bill284 @NickHardy @Azimuth @HappyHazmat88

IMG_3003.jpeg

IMG_3004.jpeg

IMG_3005.jpeg

I have to get a MRI and CT scan. Other than that the ladies are swelling up big time

as long as it's the girls swelling and not you it's all good ..

they are probably hitting the final 2wk bud swell. when it's done they are finished inside 2wks. it's a good sign. not everyone gets one. you have to have good conditions and grow well for it to happen.

good job.

Good Morning All-

Girls are getting closer to harvest so I am getting ready! Personal note is I need to get a brain and ct scan of my head and neck as I am still unbalanced and have memory loss. Getting older is not for wimps,,

IC
Hey has anyone suggested a hearing test? Not a joke! Its something that has come up with some of my Mum's friends, and my Uncle is an eye surgeon and basically now a lot of stuff that manifest with balance they send for hearing tests as a matter of course now.

My Mum wears hearing aids now. Hates the things - says they don't look good on the tennis court!

Hey has anyone suggested a hearing test? Not a joke! Its something that has come up with some of my Mum's friends, and my Uncle is an eye surgeon and basically now a lot of stuff that manifest with balance they send for hearing tests as a matter of course now.

My Mum wears hearing aids now. Hates the things - says they don't look good on the tennis court!
Also recently I found out that you can get balance issues or a form of vertigo caused by tv, phone, etc screen time. It's called cyber sickness and effects your oculomotor system causing dizziness, eye strain, head aches, and other visual impairments.

@Ice cream this is the best part my friend... The ladies will get as big as they can in this last stretch.... Get fat and fruitful 😁

I have one at the same point, I've fought with myself last two days over "chop or not" as I'm prone to chop as soon as trichomes are all milky regardless of if pistils are all red. But Im being patient and want to see if there is any REAL difference in waiting......cuz I remember all my prior smoke 🫨😵‍💫

Howdy Y’all

I may have to chop my ladies this Sunday. I looked at trichs and they are mostly clear some cloudy
Life is life :Namaste:
Timber. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good Morning All

Tell me if you think old foxtail is ready. Hard for me is seeing cloudy/ amber trichome

IMG_3007.jpeg

IMG_3006.jpeg
Hard to tell from those pics. :Namaste:
Did we establish if she is still draining her pot?
I know you have a deadline to be finished by.
She is definitely in the harvest window.
She may have another swell in her but if you have to chop then by all means go ahead.
Otherwise leave her until your time is up. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom