Some set up pics

Heck yea CO. I would love for you to share the link! I'll be workin on the set up again tonight, so Ill keep the pics rolling in!

I did and brought some of my friends from my forum over here. They love your set up as much as I do. Keep up the great work and post away. As you can see by there comments.

The scrog actually measures 5 feet long by 3 feet wide on bottom and slightly smaller on the top. The 10x5 net I bought was enough to do the the top and bottom with a little to spare. It feels pretty rigid, but we will see once my ladies start to grow, how it holds up

I have my train in a 5'x5' scrog in my 10'x5' tent. Yours looks like almost fills the whole tent

Here's my 5x5 double scrog. Yours looks some much bigger lol
20140118_164839.jpg

Ill take some more pics tonight to get a better idea on the size. I have 2 1/2 feet on two sides and 1 1/2 or so feet on the other two side. Just enough room to get around the tent and care for my babies. Yours looks great! Same principle and materials! Yours is fully adjustable also, so that definitely gives us an edge on control.

Yes. I try and let people know the main reason to do a double scrog is to get rid of yoyo's. The bottom scrog is to shape the plant to get more bud site. The top you really want to wait and let the buds grow about 4-6" and lower top scrog on to them to support the weight of buds. I zip tie my scrog to my tent poles is why I use pvc. Plants will lift it off the ground real easy if you do not hold them down. My video shows my train starting to stretch the net bad. If it was not tied it to the tent poles I would have had all kinds of problems lol. Adjustable is easy with Pvc. Just drill and tap the T and use a wing bolt and all set.

I didn't think about the final height to much, but your right. Once the ladies grow high enough to get into the net, i'll adjust the lights and then eventually just hook them directly to the overhead supports.

I reviewed your pic again and again; totally genius!

LOL, Thanks!! I have gone from knowing a decent amount about cultivation to having so much info in my head that its gona explode!

My last purchase will be the Greenhouse master controller by Hydrofarm. Once I get that bad boy, everything will be automated. It controls the Temp, Humidity and CO2. Paired with the Master digital controller, which controls my lights, recycling and a night time device, it should work great!

Hey Guys! Been MIA for a few days........But I did get some work done.
First, I have a few pics of the Trellis net for size comparison.

trellis1.png
trellis_height.png

DSCF3017.JPG
DSCF01108.JPG
DSCF01097.JPG
DSCF01035.JPG
DSCF00978.JPG
DSCF00978.JPG
DSCF01027.JPG
DSCF01019.JPG
DSCF01006.JPG
DSCF30203.JPG
DSCF00956.JPG
DSCF00968.JPG
DSCF01088.JPG
DSCF30161.JPG
1111115.jpg
122221.jpg
133333.jpg

AHHHHHHHH YEA!!!!!!

I got Method Seven Grow room glasses today! These things are great! Ill post some more pis when I get the lights on and can really try them out.

method_seven2.png

Back
Top Bottom