Some set up pics

Nice, I've never heard of such a thing. I suppose they make one for cameras too?

Yes, they do! Go to their webpage

Thanks CO!

Got my lights in last night! Gettin there guys. Hooking up the ballast tonight and we should be ready to grow! Just need to wait for my fan replacement to come for cooling the lights. Should be here in a few days.

The lights are Hydrofarm Raptor 6's. They are the best on the market. Extra wide reflector with 95% light reflected back. We will see how well they work very soon.......

5454333.jpg
6788855.jpg
DSCF30241.JPG
DSCF3025.JPG
DSCF30262.JPG
DSCF30273.JPG
DSCF30281.JPG
DSCF30304.JPG
DSCF30313.JPG

Cannabis 1, Props man! :bravo: :high-five: I love following all you guys, it inspires me for future grows. Once Missouri get's their head out of their 4 pointed contact and passes legalization, I'm wanting to expand my humble grow, just don't want to spike the electric with the current laws. I'll dream for now and live through what you guys are doing. Keep it up! :adore:

Thanks Shadowman! We are slowly on the way to legalization in my home state. But in the mean time I will remain and OUTLAW!

Thanks Greyhawk!

Thanks for the compliment Jaamzhow. I definitely take pride in my workmanship. After all, besides our word, thats all we got!
I did look into the LEDs. I wasn't sure which way to go, but the main reason I went with the Raptor was the cost. The LEDs were $900 for each one. I know that they use a lot less energy and don't produce as much heat, but spending $2K on just lights at this point was just not feasible. Maybe in the future when I become a better grower, I will invest in the LEDs. On another note, I had already purchased the cooling fan and duct work for the Raptor 6.....

What are they?
Nice lights bro. Have you considered Super Spreaders or light diffusers for them? I ran them on my hps and liked the results. :Namaste:

The extra cost of leds over hps doesn't equal the fact that, from what i've read in various journals, they don't yield much more. I'll wait till the price comes down, and it will.

I agree. Wait a while and the price will come down.

If it fits your situation, they go for it. Im not knocking them.
Well, I just bought a 96x3-watt Reflector LED for the same cost as 2-125 watt CFL light fixtures with 2 vegging and 2 flowering bulbs.

The extra cost of leds over hps doesn't equal the fact that, from what i've read in various journals, they don't yield much more. I'll wait till the price comes down, and it will.

I'll be waiting for the market to catch up with the trend as well, at this point, they're out of my budget range. I do like what I've seen though, especially the electric consumption.

Back
Top Bottom