Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I have added two more led's giving me a total of 2000w in a 3x3 tent lol .
Its strange when i got the 800w i thought bloody hell thats bright , but as you add more led's the pink colour turns white .
I was going to add one more but to be honest i don't think there is any need .
There are no shadows at all in there now and all the plants leaves are getting there fair share of light .
Out off faith hope and charity , faith is the biggest followed by charity then hope .
I Will do the main update on fridays , with plenty off pics .
Be safe .

this red stem stuff is strange in my grow.i have three plants all are pyramid auto purple .same soil, nutes, lights everything exactly the same..2 plant are the normal green stems but one is completely diffront. the leaves are a lighter green and smaller leafs and the stems are bright red.the only difference in these three plants are the way they take water and nutes.the two green plants are in 5 gal. smart pots and the other is in a earth box.so the 2 greem ones need water every other day,the one with red stems around 5days.maybe mix up on seed from supplier... gonna see if a can use my daughters phone for pictures as my phone picture part is broke..:hmmmm:

Haha I understand completely sonic! I have 2 450w in my tent and I have a 3rd led I want to squeeze in there to give it an extra 300w! But I can't find room for it in my little 3x3 tent !

Hi Camo I'm lucky i guess , at the moment i have no need for a filter so it gives me a bit more room , but if these xtremes grow like i hope they will then there will need to be a filter in my future .
Be safe .

this red stem stuff is strange in my grow.i have three plants all are pyramid auto purple .same soil, nutes, lights everything exactly the same..2 plant are the normal green stems but one is completely diffront. the leaves are a lighter green and smaller leafs and the stems are bright red.the only difference in these three plants are the way they take water and nutes.the two green plants are in 5 gal. smart pots and the other is in a earth box.so the 2 greem ones need water every other day,the one with red stems around 5days.maybe mix up on seed from supplier... gonna see if a can use my daughters phone for pictures as my phone picture part is broke..:hmmmm:

welcome Wood , that's interesting , obviously sum plants with purple stems is genetic like my girl scout cookies but some people think it can be caused by cal/mag def .
If you look for a grower called LEDRF he has a video were he shows purple stems as a result of low cal/mag .
Be safe .

Well it's update friday so i would like to show you some pics , the girls only get 300ml of water with 2ml per ltr of B-52 and voodoo juice .
I should get some piranha tomorrow .
I added 2 x400w led's as promised this week giving me 2000w . makes me smile when i look in the tent .
DSC_5392.JPG

First up is hope , she was a small seed compared to the others.
DSC_5403.JPG

Then we have charity she is doing well .
DSC_5404.JPG

And last we have faith she is ahead of the others
DSC_5405.JPG

I am very impressed with the growth so far , the extra light seems to have made a big difference , time will tell

Back
Top Bottom