Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Did I hear Biobizz, AD, LEDs, and Autos, sign me up! I grow hydro myself, but have a friend we are setting up with same setup, except using a different nutes so I need to absorb some light soil mix knowledge.

Wow, 2000 watts of LED going in one tent, I hope you have some good glasses. :laughtwo: I will be the one sitting in back with my IRUV 3 safety glasses on. :goodluck:

creeeeeeek......The whole room looks as Mz Siroz sneaks in the back door with a lit blunt in hand.:blunt: No one knows who she is.......awkward silence and stares......then Mz Siroz passes the dutchie on the left hand side and they let her stay!

Hey, I'm in for the ride, good luck!:thumb:

Hey, girl -- here ya go :passitleft:

Sweet setup, sonic -- tidy and organized and a ton of lights.

Does that GSK really have super red/purple stems or is that just the LED?

All the best to Faith, Hope and Charity (and of course Hope was the littlest seed :)) They're in a great home and in good hands!

On the pineapple express, along the top of the pot, what is the grid for? LST? I'm genuinely intrigued.

Oh, and I'm hoping along for the ride. If it's already interesting at page 2, I am stoked for page 20!

Did I hear Biobizz, AD, LEDs, and Autos, sign me up! I grow hydro myself, but have a friend we are setting up with same setup, except using a different nutes so I need to absorb some light soil mix knowledge.

Wow, 2000 watts of LED going in one tent, I hope you have some good glasses. :laughtwo: I will be the one sitting in back with my IRUV 3 safety glasses on. :goodluck:

Hi Hemi , welcome ,I actually mis calculated it will be 2400w in 3 weeks when i'm done .
Be safe .

Hey, girl -- here ya go :passitleft:

Sweet setup, sonic -- tidy and organized and a ton of lights.

Does that GSK really have super red/purple stems or is that just the LED?

All the best to Faith, Hope and Charity (and of course Hope was the littlest seed :)) They're in a great home and in good hands!

Hi Glimmer , Yes she does , Iv'e not had a plant with red stems before , my environment is spot on so i think it is genetic , they really are red even the main branches .
Be safe .

On the pineapple express, along the top of the pot, what is the grid for? LST? I'm genuinely intrigued.

Oh, and I'm hoping along for the ride. If it's already interesting at page 2, I am stoked for page 20!

Hi smokiebear , Great name , Yes i just use the point off my scissors to put some holes in the side of the pot and put some wire across to form a grid , just made lst easier at the time .
Be safe .

Hi smokiebear , Great name , Yes i just use the point off my scissors to put some holes in the side of the pot and put some wire across to form a grid , just made lst easier at the time .
Be safe .

Thanks... It's accurate. The family tends to add "bear" to all our names, and it's fitting. Found a strain even called Smokey Bear!

That's really smart. I'm wondering now if I want to go throw some stitches around the tops of my fabric pots so I can tie straight to it. Thanks for the idea!

Back
Top Bottom