Spart's Auto Test Run With 300W Mixed CFL

Thanks guys and my cat is more like a dog, he's a little fucked in the head as I type he's literally crawling around under a blanket on the couch crying out like a loonie. As for an actual guess on yield it's pretty much still up in the air and it depends on how well they fatten up. From what I've been reading about these strains and the size of pots and the light anything more then 20 grams/plant would be a bonus. But guessing 15 grams of west coast OG, 15 grams white yoda x NL, and maybe 25 grams sweet skunk the sweet skunk has really surprised me in the amount of budding points and over all structure of the thing is interesting as well.

Because I like to live dangerously :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Basically in my way of thinking is that a darker green color of the plant helps when using these horse shit cfls. I don't really do anything differently then normal. Maybe an extra 0.5ml/l of the fish mix. It's just with these cfls the plant doesn't really use it up. Plus with these lights the actual penetration of the cfl is rubbish, so the darker green the more it absorbs well in my head it does anyways . It'll lighten up later in flower they always do this time I might flush a bit longer then normal and more vigorously. So will probably start a flush in like 2 weeks or something. On week 7, they should be fattening up lots more shortly (crosses finger).

I'm really curious how the buds turn out more then anything else...

The buds turn out real nice well they did last time with lsd. I think with the autos tho there will be considerably smaller. Here's a pic of one of the bigger buds from the last one.

2015-12-07-1679.jpg

2015-12-07-1685.jpg

:Namaste:&:high-five:

The fan leafs on the West Coast OG have started to frost up LOL
And the plants got watered today with just 3ml/l Bloom and 3ml/l Topmax felt kinda weird to not be adding all the other stuff :rofl:

nice. because you run the lights for 18+ hours with autos you should get big buds :high-five:

I personally don't like anything over 18 hours. a plants gotta rest too you know :p

I use 20/4 seems to be going good this run. Next one I might do a sweet purple seed I got for free and give this cfl one last run gotta get my moneys worth out of it. Probably a scrog or something not sure yet.

I think nobodyuknow runs 20/4 with autos too and loves it.

Sweet skunk Auto sweet seeds (miss Stinky)
I am definitely doing this strain again for me personally it's a beautiful plant and real unique smell to her kinda wood with a fruity almost sugary undertone.

I agree that the smell is fantastic, it reminds me of coffee grind, strong and nice at the same time, almost a kind of "camouflage" of the weed smell, which is present too of course, but under a earth/wood/coffee-ish perfume. The coffee was stronger outdoors (with 15/14 hours of day, but only 8 hours of direct summer sunlight :).

I did it twice, and if I did a Sweet skunk again, I would crop it earlier than last time to keep a little bit of "energetic" in it, otherwise, it was too "relaxing" and "heavy" to do anything good for you, it is better to keep it as the last thing you do late at night if you can't sleep :)
may be it depends on what you like too :)

I dunno when it'll be done I'm guessing around 8-9 weeks tho depending on the ripeness. The west og seems to be ripening the fastest tho maybe it's due to the small pot she might be don 7-8week and the white yoda x NL I have no idea she hasn't even thrown out a single trichome and her hairs are just getting longer and longer she will go the longest probably 10-11 weeks.

I took mine down at the begining of week 12 (more exactly: DAY 79 after germination, which was the 2nd day of WEEK 12). Depends on how it grows, but I would say 9/10 week under cfl.
AFter a while, the plant stays still. The syrup cut on day 76 was great !!! that's the one i will re-do, and I really count on the still growing jack 47 Auto too.
I think everyone needs a microscope or macro photography to control this crucial thing (trichromes), which I still don't have.

Just had a look at your skunk there space and I'd have to say mine looks like yours did on day 44 so not sure if the LST i put her threw speed up the flowering or mine might of started to flowering sooner who knows who cares it's all good ^_^ maybe it's the lunar cycle your guess is as good as mine :p

Oh and I might chop the west coast sooner then the rest since it's gonna be used for a day smoke but it won't last long LOL

Hey Spart, I just realized I haven't made my presence, for you to see, though I have been subbed for a bit now
Just been sitting in the dark ogling. I get creepy like that.
Anyway, I'm watching and learning.
Also, it was you who advised I started a journal, for my wee attempt at a first grow, which I will get up and running very soon. (2 Jack Herer autos in the wet now.
Thanks pal, may the force be with you.

Thanks and glad to have you aboard. Let me know when you decide to start your journal I'll be more then happy to help in anyway I can. We've all done the hiding in the bushes thing before.

Hey Spart, I just realized I haven't made my presence, for you to see, though I have been subbed for a bit now
Just been sitting in the dark ogling. I get creepy like that.
Anyway, I'm watching and learning.
Also, it was you who advised I started a journal, for my wee attempt at a first grow, which I will get up and running very soon. (2 Jack Herer autos in the wet now.
Thanks pal, may the force be with you.

I'll be updating and taking pics in a few day there's nothing really to report and everything is going fine. They are now getting the 5th week of nutes according to Alchimia's biobizz feeding schedule. Just realized that the feeding schedule is designed for 11 weeks of growth so I'm going to have to adjust accordingly as they begin to ripen/fatten up. But ya never know what's gonna happen these plants are magic after all. :p

Stay Frosty
:Namaste::high-five:

Wow they were hungry today the sweet skunk took a 1.25L and the WC OG and White Yoda x NL both took 750ml. The white yoda x NL has yet to start to frost up the buds are still growing and slowly getting their footing but no trichomes to be seen. The WC OG is still getting more and more frosty now she is completely covered on the buds and more and more are growing on the fan leaves she might end up being completely covered. The Sweet skunk well she's fattening up really nice gonna end up with about 30grams by my guess just on her. But as i said I'll do a full update on Thursday including new photos and NOW IN SMELL A VISION.:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom