Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

looks good sphnx! as always lol - even with the burn - looks like its gonna be some good smoke :)

wow just looked up that final bloom - holy crap is it ever expensive!

Duuude it's so expensive. 1 bottle = 2 feedings..... I've gone through 4 bottles so far this round.....

Saved this harvest though... Well worth it

Some GREAT news!!!!!!!!

Next round I will have 7 XJ-13, 20 Blue Dream, and 11 Sour Diesel. And I might have a few Green C. Clones to throw in as well :)

I'm so excited... Getting the XJ back after that disaster... I thought she was gone forever.
Going to be an amazing run. I'm going to give them very proper veg time with lots of veg nutes, just to get these things huge.

I'm excited to grow some SD, I haven't grown it in a few years but last time I did..... It came out AMAZING.

20130322_025030.jpg
20130322_025105.jpg
20130322_025142.jpg

I've had Chaco for 12 years now... He was roughly 8 or 9 inches when I got him. The new house is great :) thanks for asking my friend

Lol he's a creeper. He pops out anytime I open the door like Whas up foo? You got a rat for me? lol
I just soak the smart pots in RO for a while then rinse then with fresh RO.. Usually does the trick
That sucks bout the Lemon Kush man... I hate it when that happens. That's what Final Bloom is for, keeps the buds rock hard after harvest. Just roll a ton of joints with it, it'll do you right ;)

ha nice, i have been taken my smart pots to the local laundry mat. im sure their mechanic loves me, just job security right? ha i make sure they are as cleaned out as possible before hand, but thats how i do it ;)

I&i

Duuude it's so expensive. 1 bottle = 2 feedings..... I've gone through 4 bottles so far this round.....

Saved this harvest though... Well worth it

one bottle only = 2 feedings?

how watered down is the final bloom? seems like a insane amount..

my boosters call for 3-5 Ml per 5 gallons.. but 250ml does cost around 150$

I&i

ha nice, i have been taken my smart pots to the local laundry mat. im sure their mechanic loves me, just job security right? ha i make sure they are as cleaned out as possible before hand, but thats how i do it ;)

I&i

Was thinkin about that... Got one right around the corner from the farm.
Much love mang!

thanks for the quick answer yo !!

thats what i will do on the smart pots ..

if the lemon kush would have stayed hard it would have been good.. im taking it out and adding the dr krippling incredible bulk!!

i will get a blue dream and xj 13 .. i want some of these gran daddypurp strains but they are sold out were i looked ..

You grow some great nugs Sphnx, loved the pics, keep 'em coming! Also glad you saved the XJ-13, awesome strain, my old caregiver used to keep that as a mainstay, I've smoked my fair share. :rollit: :love:

one bottle only = 2 feedings?

how watered down is the final bloom? seems like a insane amount..

my boosters call for 3-5 Ml per 5 gallons.. but 250ml does cost around 150$

I&i

Its only a 2.5L bottle. It calls for 2mL per quart of water. And of course I over use it a little in the 55 gallon res.
Holy shit that's expensive for such a little amount.

You grow some great nugs Sphnx, loved the pics, keep 'em coming! Also glad you saved the XJ-13, awesome strain, my old caregiver used to keep that as a mainstay, I've smoked my fair share. :rollit: :love:

Thanks for the love SG.
XJ-13 is by far one of the best strains I've ever grown. A little part of me died when the mother died, that part of me is back and I'm really excited for this next round.

Its only a 2.5L bottle. It calls for 2mL per quart of water. And of course I over use it a little in the 55 gallon res.
Holy shit that's expensive for such a little amount.

Aptus line of boosters.. but its brought my plants from

This
20141109_000114.jpg

To this
20141207_030701.jpg

Almost straight up towards the light.. first time ive used this line of boosters and im only in early flower so still cant speak for the results.

but when i only add 3-5 Ml to 5 gallons 250Ml makes a good amount of nutes.

their sellers pitch is its not watered down, they claim its the most concentrated natural form of each nutrient. they have more but i cant recall them right now.

I&i

Hiya Sphnx, enjoyed catching up on your excellent journal sir. Happy Happy Harvest to you! That SD looks astronomical and may I say super tasty. Wow, well done Sphnx and thank you sincerely for all of the choice information and detail that you share. Taking note after note after note!

:Namaste: :thanks:

And BAR, btw, your python is absolutely gorgeous. And I'm assuming you've had him his entire life? Had not seen him before in your other journals. Pretty darn neato!

Best to you Sphnx!

He's not mines, that's Sphnx's Security Guard, Chaco...

Thank you for all of the kind words sir. After all of that, I would never sick him on you!
Much love my friend, I'll be checking out your Journal soon. :)

Little bit of an update...

I went over to my buddy's house tonight. He is the only person I have given the Hannah's OG x Bubblegum, and it just so happens he crossed it with Sour Diesel. So now I have HOG x Bubblegum x Sour D.

I need to think of some names... Any ideas?

Pictures of the veggin clones, Mothers, and flowering ladies will be up tomorrow :)

Thank you for all of the kind words sir. After all of that, I would never sick him on you!
Much love my friend, I'll be checking out your Journal soon. :)

Thank you Chaco!

And sir Sphnx, not only are you a gentleman, but you have germplasm! My kneejerk name to make you laugh would be "Buddy Gum OG"
...down Chaco - down! :)

Best to you Sphnx and cheers on your strain!

Ok, Buddy Gum OG is a good one :)

Sour Bubble OG. SBOG Santa Barbara was where the strain was created. I think I might go with that one actually. SBOG has a good sound to it when you say it out loud.

Back
Top Bottom