Sphnx Back With A Vengeance!

Im sorry the pictures are shit. lol 1.3 megapixel cell phone camera's are awesome!

Photo4496.jpg
Photo4495.jpg
Photo4494.jpg

She is 6 1/2 feet tall :)

I have more somewhere, I just have to find them. I know I took some with my camera, I'll keep looking.

Pictures will be up tonight. It's a couple days into week 4 and holy shit. The flowers are fattening up and gettin frosty. Anybody have any specific pictures they wanna see?

this is an unfathomable grow. and you're growing blue dream! can't wait to find out how that strain turns out; I'm preparing to breed that very strain with itself for seeds. people have said it's good but so far all i have are some 5mm sprouts lol really nice work man.

yeah I'm totally subscribed lol

this is an unfathomable grow. and you're growing blue dream! can't wait to find out how that strain turns out; I'm preparing to breed that very strain with itself for seeds. people have said it's good but so far all i have are some 5mm sprouts lol really nice work man.

yeah I'm totally subscribed lol

Glad to have you brother! Blue dream is one of my mastered strains, a few years back I got 15 pounds off of 48 plants. If those aren't great numbers, I dont know what is.

1355313106408.jpg
1355313420274.jpg
1354792408343.jpg

monstrous bro. i only got hold of three seeds, and only two of them have sprouted so far (but we all know two is all you need right?), I'm hoping to pull a hundred seeds off em, reckon i can do it? lol mate I'm growing 9-to-smoke and if i get even half a pound from em all I'll probably explode with glee lol

edit: just did the maths; 5 ounces per plant. yeah you did bloody well there man.

monstrous bro. i only got hold of three seeds, and only two of them have sprouted so far (but we all know two is all you need right?), I'm hoping to pull a hundred seeds off em, reckon i can do it? lol mate I'm growing 9-to-smoke and if i get even half a pound from em all I'll probably explode with glee lol

edit: just did the maths; 5 ounces per plant. yeah you did bloody well there man.

Yeah that was an awesome run. Had a cola that was 3 feet long, weighed 2 1/2 ounces. It was beautiful.

Just veg your dreams up, veg them nice and big and then pollinate each bud. you'll end up with a few hundred seeds if not more.

Yeah that was an awesome run. Had a cola that was 3 feet long, weighed 2 1/2 ounces. It was beautiful.

Just veg your dreams up, veg them nice and big and then pollinate each bud. you'll end up with a few hundred seeds if not more.

thanks for the advice. the way I'm doing it means i have to pull the Pollinating plants out before i flip to flower (10 days before) so that the Receiving plant is ready for flower at the same time as I've finished colloidal silver treatments on the Pollinators. all about timing lol

thanks for the advice. the way I'm doing it means i have to pull the Pollinating plants out before i flip to flower (10 days before) so that the Receiving plant is ready for flower at the same time as I've finished colloidal silver treatments on the Pollinators. all about timing lol

You should always have the 2 separated. When the male is ready you cut the pods off with sterilized scissors. Put all of the pollen onto aluminum foil and then disperse it to the areas that you want to infect. Pollen should be put on the preflowers, in the preflower phase, the plant will wait to see if there is any pollen in the are before actually forming flowers. Thats why the preflowers sit there with the pistils out for a couple weeks to see if its going to be pollinated. And if they don't get pollinated they don't produce seeds. Hit them week 2 or 3 of flower, I've always had to best luck pollinating them then.

Oh yeah and I just noticed my reputation points went up about 2000 points in the past 2 days. Thanks to everyone who contributed to that, it means a lot to me!

You should always have the 2 separated. When the male is ready you cut the pods off with sterilized scissors. Put all of the pollen onto aluminum foil and then disperse it to the areas that you want to infect. Pollen should be put on the preflowers, in the preflower phase, the plant will wait to see if there is any pollen in the are before actually forming flowers. Thats why the preflowers sit there with the pistils out for a couple weeks to see if its going to be pollinated. And if they don't get pollinated they don't produce seeds. Hit them week 2 or 3 of flower, I've always had to best luck pollinating them then.

The plan is, i grow the 12 til 10 or 15 days before flip to flower, remove one each of the blue dream and lemon kush, make the sex change in the cupboard under the stairs, harvest pollen. Then, I'll flip all to flower and remove the two girls and put them in the cupboard under the stairs, pollinate, leave there until close tk death, harvest seeds, win the game lol

edit: sorry i don't know how to add rep but if i did you'd totally get some lol

Here is some of my indoor Hannah's OG X Super Lemon Haze. Hannah's OG is lemon haze x OG Kush, (I made it for my girlfriend :) ) so this strain is hannah's OG back crossed with a different phenotype of super lemon haze. FUUUUUCK so stoney. Best of both worlds. It is a complete couch lock but your mind is clear and your wide awake. Munchies after 10 minutes lol
This bud was insane, weighed in at 24g's. I smoked every last bit of it and enjoyed every second of it.

IMG_41932.jpg

It was delicious

christ it's like a toddler's leg. did you get nug of the month for that??

I'm putting the blue dream (as dad) through a Super Silver Critical Haze, so I'll have my own strain which i shall name because i can. might even back cross it with the lemon kush in the future. I only got one seed of the Silver Critical so i can't make more of them which is sad :( that's why I'm crossing it; cos if i were to let it grow and then smoke it and it turned out to be amazing I'd be well gutted lol so, better not to find out lol

I'm entering next month :)

do we get to vote? damn I'd vote for that. what a beast. if i got a bud that big I'd wet myself lol

my biggest was a third of the size and slimmer. weighed next to nothing lol

i gotta show that to my grow buddy. I've never seen a wedge like it.

sweet shit man,really nice stuff

what level of the house is this in?? I was just looking at the breaker box,and I noticed the monster feed line,are you subbed from the original panel,how did you run it through the house??

Back
Top Bottom