Sphnx Back With A Vengeance!

Dispensaries can't keep it on the shelf. I wish they grew faster or another room to flower in. I need to set up another room and offset it so I can harvest every month. That would be ideal.

Fuck the thermal shit those fucks do that here too. Put an AC or 2 up in the rafters or attic, above where the grow is, and make sure the line the bottom floor of your attic or rafters with a reflective mylar or something of the sort. Perfect cure for thermal imaging. I have friends who make the cameras for the military, the local pd and dea around here use the same ones. its not about reducing the heat, just making it invisible. Like schwarzenegger in Predator. Cover that shit with mud! Lol

Dispensaries can't keep it on the shelf. I wish they grew faster or another room to flower in. I need to set up another room and offset it so I can harvest every month. That would be ideal.

Fuck the thermal shit those fucks do that here too. Put an AC or 2 up in the rafters or attic, above where the grow is, and make sure the line the bottom floor of your attic or rafters with a reflective mylar or something of the sort. Perfect cure for thermal imaging. I have friends who make the cameras for the military, the local pd and dea around here use the same ones. its not about reducing the heat, just making it invisible. Like schwarzenegger in Predator. Cover that shit with mud! Lol

My plan is to try and spread the heat around the house. doors and windows open (upstairs only, of course!) and so that way if the house glows then it's all of it - instead of just my bedroom.

You have an advantage in that for the dea etc to thermal your house, they need a warrant. In the UK they need no such thing - thermal imaging photos can get them their warrant lol

My advantage is Coal Fires - In belfast, loads of people use an archaic coal fired heating system which, if left unattended, can burn out of control and the houses get so damn hot and there's nothing you can do until the fire dies down. Those will appear on the thermal cameras something awful and hide me in a forest of terraced houses lol

They don't need a warrant to fly a plane over my house at night and read it. That's perfectly legal. They do random scans all the time and always come up with illegal grows. It blows. Luckily I'm legal :) hehe

Of course; Sometimes i forget that in many parts of the world it's perfectly legal to grow and sell pot. I'm used to thermal imaging cameras on helicopters and sniffer dogs. It's easy to forget that for some people it's a business lol Still, looks profitable bro :)

I get that way,and I live here. within a couple of hours drive,its legal.Weed everywhere,30 shops with minutes of each other,drive any direction,out of state and within minutes its back to illegal 10 plants-2years.

Spinx-love the updates,please be easy on the 50 at a time,lmao. Im trying to fish,as i'm reading,takes a kicken on my data plan.:cheesygrinsmiley:
glad to see you used a pro,on the electrical.any reason for the portable fire extinguishers,instead of the roof mount auto extinguishers??
Just gathering info,for my next set-up.

Cheaper :) 75 grand into this house so far.... Maybe next run?

Sorry for the pictures on your data! I know it's a lot. Everything looked soooo good so I had to get a ton of pictures

hard to pick out the best pics,when they all kick ass
its all good man,im just floating around out here on tablerock,fishing sucks,but the smoke is good

If you keep the handheld extinguishers,every 6 months tip them up side down,and bang them with a rubber mallet,it keeps the fire retardant from sticking to the walls of the extinguishers.I only give opinions on these sites,but I give this out as FACT.

Will do! I always just replace them. That could save me a few bucks :) thank you for the tip

The flowers are starting to fatten up everyday. More and more frosty everyday. From here on I'm using 6 different resin enhancers inline. It's crazy the results that I'm already seeing, can't wait to see them in a couple weeks. I'm so impatient lol I sit there and stare at the plants expecting to see something grow before my eyes.

Anybody wanna guess from all the pictures i've posted so far, which plant is going to produce the most and how big the biggest nug will be? Make a little game out of it :)

My most prized Macro shots and Strain. The strain is WOW, I had these pics in my last grow log but want to bring them back

IMG_51212.JPG
IMG_51313.JPG
IMG_51322.JPG

Wow, just caught up on your journal - Jealous of your grow room! It all seems a bit overwhelming to me to set something like that up but I am going to attempt a smaller version over the winter.

Your plants look incredible! WOW!

End of week 4 Update! The ladies finally are showed signs of nute burn, so they were flushed last night. I wanted to find out at what point they would be burned, 2050 ppm apparently :) Start of week 5, they will be going back to 1700 ppm feedings.

IMG_38213.jpg
IMG_38246.jpg
IMG_38269.jpg
IMG_38277.jpg
IMG_38285.jpg
IMG_38295.jpg
IMG_38304.jpg
IMG_38314.jpg
IMG_38333.jpg
IMG_38353.jpg
IMG_38383.jpg
IMG_38407.jpg