Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

Wow.. I don't know shit about canna outdoors. Flowering in August... ouch. I guess I'm spoiled with a 80ish day indoor cycle, seed to harvest!

You're still going to KILL it with yields.

Sorry to hear about your hired hand. I know you all must have been stressing over it for a while. New beginnings are always fresh! You will make due, get into a rhythm and get those trees to harvest.

So looks like 2 job openings:
Water boy
Trimmer

Hey, I'm multi-talented, can carry water and not that fast at trimming but I make up for it with trust, love and devotion! :thumb:

KIG

Wow.. I don't know shit about canna outdoors. Flowering in August... ouch. I guess I'm spoiled with a 80ish day indoor cycle, seed to harvest!

You're still going to KILL it with yields.

Sorry to hear about your hired hand. I know you all must have been stressing over it for a while. New beginnings are always fresh! You will make due, get into a rhythm and get those trees to harvest.

So looks like 2 job openings:
Water boy
Trimmer

Hey, I'm multi-talented, can carry water and not that fast at trimming but I make up for it with trust, love and devotion! :thumb:

KIG

Yeah brotha, I've been growing these since march. I've been waiting a long time already lol I believe these are goin to be pulled around 12 weeks if the rains aren't too bad this year.

Ehh don't be sorry. We're happy he's gone. Time to move on with our lives!

Some shots from the garden today. It was 100f by 10am today.. tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. The biggest BD and Jedi NL both received 100 gallons in their holes, the rest received around 30 gallons. Water balanced to 6.0 :)

20170616_0745561.jpg
20170616_075038.jpg
20170616_075058.jpg
20170616_075426.jpg
20170616_075444.jpg
20170616_095648.jpg
20170616_095656.jpg
20170616_095725.jpg
20170616_095737.jpg
20170616_130640.jpg
20170616_130826.jpg
20170616_130918.jpg
20170616_131037.jpg
20170616_131109.jpg
20170616_131207.jpg
20170616_131217.jpg
20170616_131414.jpg
20170616_131422.jpg
20170616_131449.jpg
20170616_131532.jpg
20170616_131706.jpg
20170616_144315.jpg
20170616_144327.jpg
20170616_144401.jpg
20170616_144510.jpg

Beautiful mate, will they reach the tops of the cages?

The cages won't be visible it a couple weeks.. I'm planning on bending the biggest ones through the side of the cage and tying them to other stakes for training.. then at some point I'm going to top them, turning all of the branches into tops... I want a couple hundred colas... jusss sayin.

Thinkin you're gonna need a taller ladder! for harvest....

Fuckin aye, I hope so ;) I really, really, really hope I get to harvest with scaffolding and a chainsaw.

The cages won't be visible it a couple weeks.. I'm planning on bending the biggest ones through the side of the cage and tying them to other stakes for training.. then at some point I'm going to top them, turning all of the branches into tops... I want a couple hundred colas... jusss sayin.

Say on brother. Shout it. Its hard to read your journal without getting sharp pains in my chest. Never experienced garden jealousy like it ;) I thought your indoor plants were well built, I can't wait to see how these come on. Thank you for the introduction to outdoor gardening!

D@mn, go big or go home... It's going to take you a month to harvest. :high-five:. Looks great.. Watering looks like quite the choir..

And I'm already home, so I might as well go big, right? ;) I hope it doesn't take me that long haha, I don't want these buds to get rained on too much. They're already going to be a late pull, closer to november.

Hope you don't mind I take a peek every now and then. I don't get out and about alot,, its to scary out there.. JK But had to come see what ya had going. I mainly look at pic's seeing I never learnt my three R's back home,,, But, You got a pretty good start on some monsters. Ya got plans for what your going to net with next? That Girl's going to outgrow that wire in acouple weeks. And your going to need some taller supports. Man, they sure get big when your able to give them that unlimited soil. 6 plants grown like what you got could do, 3-4 lb's dried prime bud apiece. Even with the clay based, which your can fix up in afew years. Start composting a bail or two of hay. and till it in after harvest time. Do that every year with the hay compost you'll find it will loosen it alot. Hay also works as ground cover to slow the water losses from heat around the plant's bases. Your in Nor Cal I see. Man, Nor Cal has it going on, ALOT of great weather for growing. Some places you can grow till Nov damn near without rains. And the OG can be perfect plants. Can I ask where about are ya at? I did most of my growing around the Bay Area and around the gold county.
Well like said you have a great looking start on some hella plants,,,, GL and Keepem Green

Some shots from the garden today. It was 100f by 10am today.. tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. The biggest BD and Jedi NL both received 100 gallons in their holes, the rest received around 30 gallons. Water balanced to 6.0 :)

Not doing the 8.0 treatment anymore? :laughtwo:

Garden looks amazing! I swear you could charge for tours. I'd be the first to pay just to walk around and check it out lol

Hope you don't mind I take a peek every now and then. I don't get out and about alot,, its to scary out there.. JK But had to come see what ya had going. I mainly look at pic's seeing I never learnt my three R's back home,,, But, You got a pretty good start on some monsters. Ya got plans for what your going to net with next? That Girl's going to outgrow that wire in acouple weeks. And your going to need some taller supports. Man, they sure get big when your able to give them that unlimited soil. 6 plants grown like what you got could do, 3-4 lb's dried prime bud apiece. Even with the clay based, which your can fix up in afew years. Start composting a bail or two of hay. and till it in after harvest time. Do that every year with the hay compost you'll find it will loosen it alot. Hay also works as ground cover to slow the water losses from heat around the plant's bases. Your in Nor Cal I see. Man, Nor Cal has it going on, ALOT of great weather for growing. Some places you can grow till Nov damn near without rains. And the OG can be perfect plants. Can I ask where about are ya at? I did most of my growing around the Bay Area and around the gold county.
Well like said you have a great looking start on some hella plants,,,, GL and Keepem Green

Nah, I don't mind.. just comment more ;) I'm planning on doing more cages wrapped around, and I'll be training the tops to wrap out stakes and what not. Gonna be fun. I actually have 24 plants, the fiance and I got our med cards renewed so we decided to throw more out.. I'm hoping for a lot more than 3-4lbs per plant... 2-3x that lol But yeah, I'm in norcal now.. don't want to give away my location too much, but I'm in gold and diamond country, southeast corner of the emerald triangle. Thanks for stopping by man. Come back soon :)

Not doing the 8.0 treatment anymore? :laughtwo:

Garden looks amazing! I swear you could charge for tours. I'd be the first to pay just to walk around and check it out lol

Nah, I decided to let them veg all season instead on flower in July ;) hahaha! Thanks man, I'm pretty proud of the work we've done so far. Tons to come though.

Tree fiddy numero dos :) :)
We just moved it out to the rock beds. Noticed some deer munched the lowers, so tomorrow morning while the reservoir is filling we're going to wrap some more cages with smaller holes around the rock beds themselves. Can't be having that shit. Eventually the whole area will be fenced off.

It was 111f today, so everything was watered. The biggest ones received 150 gallons each, the boxes received 50 gallons and the rock beds will be watered in the morning.. it was way too hot for me to get those. The mountain lions are going to be out hunting soon, they'll be fine until morning lol give those roots some more time to search.

I'll have pictures of the ladies tomorrow, for now... tree fiddy numero dos ;)

20170619_074613.jpg

Wow Sphnx! They're just exploding! I'm excited to watch the training through the wire. Gosh.... I'm as envious as the rest of the gallery. :laughtwo: They look so healthy and happy in the raised beds. Looks like you're on your way to that chainsaw harvest. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom