Spider Mites

jimbo B

I'm going to try again , but I still have the same problem, with spider mites, a friend said I should get a sulfur burner? do they work? Thanks jimbo

Get Doktor Dooms Organic Bug Fogger, they work PERIOD.

https://www.doktordoom.com/php/pdf/us/US_SpiderMite_FoggerLabel.pdf if your unfamiliar with the product. I used it this in my room of 30 Ladies and it took care of the problem the first fogger, I did follow the directions and shake well before you use, I also shot some of the fog under my plants canopy as I exited the room then just set the fogger down and immediately exited the room. Don't breath the vapors and please follow directions for safety. My room measure 12 feet x 17 feet x 9 feet = 1836 Cubic FT. I used the whole can that covers at maximum 5500 Cubic FT.

Good luck on getting the little buggers down and remember Mighty Wash is a spider mite CONTROLLER not a killer. :peace:

I have a great regimen that has allowed me to avoid any mites at all. You don't have to do it to the exact method as for some it is expensive, however you can take what you like.

Day 1 - Get clones or seedling sprouts [if seedling wait for at least two sets of true leaves]
I will spray them or dip them with Bio Neem which is essentially a less expensive version of Aza Max, OMRI certified organic

Day 8 - Spray them with SNS-217

Then repeat every week, alternating between those two. Once you get to week 2 of flowering your buds start to show up more prominently, this is when I stop spraying and I begin to use SNS-209 which is meant to be uptaken via the rootzone and basically work inside-out to keep the bugs away even during flowering without spraying the flowers.

Never spider-mites with that regimen, ever.

I'm new here but just went through the same thing recently....

I have friends that use sulphur pots for mold, have yet to hear of using it for mites?????

Assuming you are in veg and now you have bugs this may be of some help for you.

1st off, no one product is going to get them all depending on how long you have had them and how infected the plant/crop is.

I like to use a combination of 2 products used seperately and huge infestations I use 3 products.

Some attack the eggs, some attack the adults, some attack both.
product 1: Neem Oil
product 2: Azamax
product 3 SNS 217 (rosemary oil)

The basic product in every garden should be NEEM oil...

Buy the actual oil and mix it yourself,

I mix all bug "OILS" heavy at 1TBLS per 32oz of warm water in a large spray bottle...add a wetting agent to help it get into the plant (I add .5 tsp yucca extract wetting agent) but you can use any wetting agent or mild non bacterial dish soap...(1/8th tsp goes along ways with soap)

This is my bug killing schedule once I find em in veg.

SPRAY 1 HR AFTER YOUR LIGHTS TURN OFF.....

For 10 days use the above measurements in a sprayer and HEAVY mist every underside and top leaf possible, even spray the top of your pot and soil...if you don't drip a little while spraying the plant you're not spraying enough.

Day 1 neem
Day 2 nothing
Day 3 Azamax
Day 4 nothing
Day 5 neem
Day 6 nothing
Day 7 Azamax
Day 8 nothing
Day 9 neem
Day 10 get out your scope and check your plants.........you should be bug free and plants looking heathier already.

Now apply neem every two weeks at a lesser mix of .5tsp per 32oz of warm water throughout the veg cycle.

If you have a huge infestation I ad a third product SNS 217 (rosemary oil) and again mix my own using the "use/skip/use" schedule but using all three products over the ten days.

Once you finish your grow get a mite bomb and bomb your grow area.....wait 3 days and bomb it again for good measure.

Good luck, bugs suck.

just try mighty wash or no spider mite. than use The Neem extract for its befits because it does not kill mites.

lady bugs are like Braveheart the want Freedom and they sleep 80% of the year

Back
Top Bottom