Spookies' Round 2 Professional Grow - Strawberry Daiquiri

Strain

• Total voters
420-magazine-mobile1524528763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile70454629.jpg

Sizz0e and I have been using Wickr Me app to communicate securely. Please feel free to join and message us. PM for screen names.

Who's that spook?

Tim and Eric comedians that book is zone theory it's a cult youtube zone theory. I'm watching Sprockets from SNL pretty funny. Finished downloading Grandmas Boy gonna watch it tonight.

Wickr for non cannabis related chat and photos.
I knew that crazy, who wanting to talk with us on wickr?

Tim and Eric comedians that book is zone theory it's a cult youtube zone theory. I'm watching Sprockets from SNL pretty funny. Finished downloading Grandmas Boy gonna watch it tonight.

Wickr for non cannabis related chat and photos.

Dude, Grandmas boy is one of my fav movies, I might have to watch it again tonight :rofl:

Farkin' hell Spooks...25 pages deep and not a seed in the ground yet!?!

Ordered a copy of Dank 2.0 myself last week...knew you'd be onto it! ;)

I copied this from Wiki...made me laugh when I saw yourself and Ohio discuss what TGA might stand for...

"Transient global amnesia (TGA) is a neurological disorder whose key defining characteristic is a temporary but almost total disruption of short-term memory with a range of problems accessing older memories. A person in a state of TGA exhibits no other signs of impaired cognitive functioning but recalls only the last few moments of consciousness, as well as deeply encoded facts of the individual's past, such as his or her own name."

Peace!

Lol I saw that too when I googled it! Lol I already forgot what it stands for again! Yes about the no seeds in the ground it's embarrassing.

Dank 2.0 looks dope it's like the zone theory book I photo my weed on you won't find its material online in any way. Totally worth the $. Also try to get it signed might appreciate so ask lol.

You'll need to bear with me I'm having to suffer the hardest financial difficulty and can't even buy coco plugs. I had a number done on me by police because I had put myself in debt just before harvest and then bam clean out everything and I'm still working very hard to pull out of it just having slight issues.

One love

Hey, Spookie,,, you might wanna expand your reading materials just alittle. I get the feeling your growing alittle demented? JK Maybe........
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom