Sst's Fantastic Smorgasbord With LED Loveliness!

Here is my current update.

This is what I am currently using.

Tent:
Agromax Original 39x39x72

Lighting:
80 x 3 LED (240 Watts)
660nm Deep Red
630nm Bright Red
460nm Bright Blue
430nm Deep Blue
10,000 Kelvin White/Blue
390 nm UV Light
850nm InfraRed

T5 12000 lumen

Soon to be added:
60 x 3 LED UFO
Red( 620-630nm / 650-660nm )
Blue( 430-440nm / 450-460nm )
White( 3000-4000K / 6000-9000K )

I will be ditching the T5 light and going full LED when I receive the UFO and in about two weeks I will most likely be purchasing the Mars II from our sponsor Top LED.

Ventilation: 4 inch Inline Duct fan with a Carbon Filter which is not going to be hooked up until it gets a little aroma.

Here is my new set up !!!
thetent_zpsed523f0b.jpg

Girls are getting big and will have a picture update sometime this weekend before I go away for 5 days to Puerto Rico to have a umbrella in my fruity cocktail and some local buds to enjoy over the new years....

Peace :Namaste:

Alright I need help !!!!!! My avatar is completely boring how do I get my own photo up there !! I want to put a picture of one of my most precious babies in the world ........ our pax !!!

go to user cp up top on the left
then scroll down left side edit avatar
I also hit user cp to see if theres any new posts to anything im subbed to :thumb:

Just getting back from Puerto Rico and we had a good time had to cut it short due to the storm up the east coast but oh well. I got back and my plants look good except for two for two of them and pictures will follow and looking for any guidance possible on them. I did a quick 1 gallon flush of them before I left other than that I have used no nutrients. I am using Ocean Forest soil so wondering if that might be the problem. I started LST on four of the plants utilizing the scotch tape method here is some pictures of the children
2012-01-03105451_zps130d249b.jpg

Some of the new growth appears to be yellow almost.
2012-01-03105552_zpsd55fe181.jpg

Leaves are a little droopy maybe from the flush ??
2012-01-03105547_zps0e0a6853.jpg

2012-01-03105532_zps945c8b91.jpg

Here is the plant that worries me. Its the bushiest one and the leaves look like this any guidance would be greatly suggested.
2012-01-03105505_zps3220a237.jpg

Thanks I appreciate any assistance

if the pots are bone dry they might need watering
if your using ffof im kinda surprised cause it looks like nutrient deficiencies
someone usually posts the leaf nutrient def chart I don't have it tho

Chroni after saying the plants look like nutrient definciency I think you are 100% dead on. The only thing though is that I over watered for my trip and came home early so a little scared to give them a feeding.

if the pots wet let it dry out don't keep flushing it you might be causing the problems

Chroni after saying the plants look like nutrient definciency I think you are 100% dead on. The only thing though is that I over watered for my trip and came home early so a little scared to give them a feeding.

it might be nute def... but plants that small shouldn`t need feeding, the pots look big enough (although i don`t know anything about the soil) ...have you checked the ph of the water?, if it`s not around 6.5 you can cause nute lockout, a problem i found out about the hard way lol

edit... sorry i looked back through the posts and saw you have been checking the ph... are you checking before you add the water as well as the runoff?

Happy Freeweed day SST Chronic Weekend to ya man :peace:
look someone posted the leaf chart for you kinda hard to tell but kindle book marijuana garden saver has real pics of deficiencies
still some of those hard to tell apart lol so the pictures in the chart is like real pics lol
but its a bit easier to tell but still could be more than one thing by looking so you have to trial and error
id check ph first before messing with nutes but also a good soil should stabilize ph on its own

Thanks I appreciate all the assistance. I consulted a friend of mine that grows for the state and he pointed me in the right direction.
I repotted my plants into 5 gallon air pots and used Happy Frog instead of Ocean Forest he believes that the soil was to hot for the plants and I have this quite a bit on here also. I'll post some pictures soon need to play some COD.....

Subbed, cant wait to see what you come up with! Glad to hear you went with weaker soil. From what I have read on here it seems the FFOF can be to hot for babies. I have three bags in the garage i'm prolly never gonna use now.

Smoke it has been going much better since I changed the soil. I am getting a lot of new growth I believe the ocean forest stunted their growth. I also noticed that looking at the charts I was also having a mag deficiency which I used some Epsom salts yesterday and the plants started losing the yellowish tint and started going back to the beautiful green that we all love.

Update: Day 26 since sprout
I transplanted the girls (hopefully) to their big girl panties utilizing 7 gal equiv air pots and used Fox Farms Happy Frog soil and tried getting as much ocean forest off the plants that I could without harming them. Which also couldve stunted their growth but growth has spurted since I transplanted. No nutrients have been used yet I am going to go until the babies tell me they need it. Which I believe it is going to be soon. I used Epsom salts for a believed mag deficiency and started using molasses.
I was planning on doing a 35 day veg then go into flower but the growth hasnt been as I had hoped so I am going to reassess the situation in a couple days and see what happens.

Here is some pictures of the babies
Dont mind the white dots on the leaves I sprayed for insects. I noticed some gnats flying around a cactus we have in the house so I sprayed the babies down just in case. As you can see in the pictures the mag deficiency I have noticed a big difference since giving them the salts.
SAM_0048_zps892cb630.jpg

Doing a little LST in small spurts instead of letting them sit for a day or two or forever I am only doing it in six hour spurts.
SAM_0046_zpsb0b4f892.jpg

SAM_0045_zps08ce8cf9.jpg

SAM_0053_zpsadb94a7e.jpg

Nice and tight !!!
SAM_0050_zpsc8013a90.jpg

I am open to any advice or suggestions so please dont be shy I dont bite :thanks:

peace :Namaste:

Glad to hear they are turning around! I have read about a lot of people needing to add calmag when growing with LEDs. I haven't got that far yet but I will probably add a small amount from the start once mine get a little older. Maybe one of the LED experts on here can give us some advice on it :D

yea you don't wanna put seedlings into ffof
you can throw rooted clones in tho and they will do fine don't even have to add nutes straight water
that's probably what did it
I had a rooted clone I threw in a 2 gallon airpot @8 inches tall and just feed it water its in ffof
got about a week or 2 left to flower its not a big plant but its just one of those toss it in a pot with soil or in the garbage bag
so I figured why throw the clone away

Back
Top Bottom