Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

I'm onboard. :slide:

And you even have enough time left for another POTY! :laugh: :thumb:
Whassup GT!! Yes! Mostly all the Brix Superheroes are here! .

Along for this ride. :)
Hey there LEDRF! Good to see you here.
I'll be doing some LED diy with cree cobs this year. Hope you enjoy the grow show.

:party: Wow nice setup. Looks like your going to be jammin in the garage mon. Thanks for the invite brother. Cant wait to see some High brix action! :passitleft:
What's cracking Nick Flame? Its been a long time but it's good to see you.

Well now...top of the day to ya Stage, and thanks for the invite my brotha! Glad to be here but what happened to the first page....really busy weekend with my two boys , so no time for the mag. Will need a few days to get all caught up . Like your set up and am very envious of all that room you have. Anyhow , I would like to follow along if ya got room ....Cheers and have an awesome day would ya! :high-five:
Duggan! Top of the mornin to ya as well.
Take a seat and relax. The vape should be coming around..

I see you've gathered an auspicious crowd, populated by many of my favorite cultivators. This'll be a fun party. Extra brownies on the sideboard. I'll keep the supply up for you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Get this music crankin'. :yahoo: :party:

MagicJim! Welcome to my maiden brix run. Hm...Maiden Brix? Sounds like a heavy metal band. Lol

When I saw several months ago that you were interested in the kit, I knew this would be my cue. I see so many kit grows with grrrreeeen leaves and stuff. I've also heard all the comments about how much more potent the finished product is. I've watched Doc, Ziggy, GT, Sue, Duggan and all the others. Yours will be the run that will push me over or allow me to stick with my current system.

So I'm pulling for you as much as anyone here. Have fun.

:thumb: :love:

SweetSue....word is that @ TheBlaze fell asleep after eating those DD brownies. Shh...I think he's still here. Lol

@MagicJim....I hope to convince you to go hi brix. I have no experience with this kit and I'm still learning the terms.
If I can do it....

SweetSue....word is that @ TheBlaze fell asleep after eating those DD brownies. Shh...I think he's still here. Lol

He'd be the first one to do that Stage. :laughtwo: Heirloom tells me he gets the same high that I do. There's no down time with SweetSue's BioBomb Brownies, it's all high, no stone. Blaze must have hit someone's indica. Lol!

Oh, MagicJim, if I can pull off the kit anyone can.

Hello 420 fam
I woke up today and saw this....
Day one. Looks like the pineapple fields and bubblegum are eager to join the party
20160613_175602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom