Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Harvest Update

Mother Of Berries (Electric Stoner Cut) - Flower Day 58

Took down MOB #1 tonight (finally). Smells on her is amazing!!! She was pure blueberry around day 40 but she has kind of added a fuel/sour gassy over the past couple weeks. Didn't weigh her weight but I expect the yield to be good off this leafy wench. Spent a good portion of the evening plucking the fan leaves off her. Seemed like every one I plucked, two more would take it place. Finally I reached a point where I felt I could grab a few pictures and chop her.

Don't judge too harshly on the sticky fingers defiling the buds LOL, hard to do the plucking and not get sticky fingers with this girl!! Cheers!! :blunt::ganjamon:
She's pretty Van, great job buddy. Please let me know the smoke report on her.
Cheers brother

I ordered the concentrate from Amazon today, be here Sunday. Thanks!

I had heard to wash if off the same day, so I'm glad you're not seeing any damage leaving it longer.

But still okay in flower? No pistil damage sprayed and left on for a day?

Seriously. I wanted to wait for 21 days post flip before thinning but I'm thinking of starting early!

LOL! I was going to ask if it was hard to pry that cola out of your hands :). Looks like it's got seriously solid flowers.

Nope, not seeing any damage by leaving it a day, in fact the plants look great despite all the spraying. Seems to be ok in flower.....pistils aren't always uneffected by the spraying but they aren't completely decimated by it.

It was hard to do anything with my hands until I cleaned them after harvesting her.....she was sticky sticky gooey!!

Highya VS,

Wow!! What gorgeous bud pics!! Those buds are awesome! :Namaste: I've never seen buds that big before! Part is the awesome light! Part to TLC all through the grow!! I'd vote for those for plant of the year, again! Happy Smokin'
Why thank you Bode, we appreciate the kind words. Lights make a huge difference when growing indoors. This one was grown under the Spydrx, so it'll be interesting to see how it compares to the one growing right now under the Nextlight Mega. Cheers brother!! :passitleft:
:thumb: Inspirational Van, thanks:theband::Namaste:
:thanks:, kind of how I feel after looking at your bread pics!!:ganjamon:

She's pretty Van, great job buddy. Please let me know the smoke report on her.
Cheers brother
I most definitely will brother!!! :thumb: She is still a few days away from sampling! Hope all is well in your tents Sparkey! Thanks for swinging through bud!

Morning y'all!

Early day for me today, as well as an exciting one. Got a 420 bud coming over this morning to make our attempt at making some Hash. Started the smoker (Weber) up to get the ribs going in preparation for the festivities at about 0600 and had the ribs on a half hour or so later. Got a couple pics as I hanging outside in the morning chill

View media item 1805742
View media item 1805743
View media item 1805744
Gonna be doing a few different runs on the hash, and it'll be my first time attempting hash so wish us luck! Not sure how much we will try to run through but I figure I have a pound of good buds from the outdoor grow that I can throw at this endeavor. Cheers, see y'all back in a bit!

Nothing like hot meat cooked in the snow! I used to barbecue on my balcony in January in upstate NY. Down jacket and tongs and I was set.

:thanks:
We got hit with a shit ton of snow back in 2014 I think. When I say a shit ton, I mean like 140 inches for the season, with no thaws to really get rid of it. Anyways, I got "grill sick" from not being able to grill anything as it was literally buried completely under snow. I got back from a week or two on the road working and decided I wanted steak and I wanted it grilled and I didn't care that I had to dig down to the grill to access it. I have pics that Ms Stank took of me standing on the snow bank above the grill with the tongs and big shit eating grin on my face while my steak cooked. I think it took me 2.5 hours to dig my way through the ice layers to get down to it.

Ribs came out fantastic, and the hash was an adventure to say the least!! Didn't do as many runs as I thought we would, but thats only cause we did two runs per "run". Funny how the yields seem pretty similar to each other. I'm gonna do a third run on the DTF just to see what's left in it.

I still have a bunch of KBTF and Jack Herer to run through here at some point but I need to pick up a couple more bags of ice before we do that.

Good luck on the hash!
Thanks man!! Pretty excited to see how it turns out! I want to run some of the Afghani, and 8 ball Kush through there as well. Great way to get to some of the outdoor crop that you don't want to trim LOL!!

I'm sure it's great, but something about "hash runs" with those pics put me off... ;)
Yeah, well that's looking to me like fish poop. Maybe when it dries it will harden and look "different"?

Yeah, well that's looking to me like fish poop. Maybe when it dries it will harden and look "different"?
It looks a lot different now that I have scrapped them off the cardboard and rolled them into nice little balls

Hope everyone is having a great Monday.

Sent some meds to some friends that are no longer around and one shared this pic with me. Figured I would share it with you all. I can't take pics for shit....but I do appreciate others that can! This was from some of the @Grandpa Tokin Gorilla Glue that was recently harvested that I sent to the said sweet friend.

Back
Top Bottom