Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

IMG_8415.jpeg

Triangle Kush Thursday
SIP on the left definitely building different than the soil plant on the right (in FFOF) both healthy and happy in their own way. They get smelly pretty early on, it’s great.

IMG_8415.jpeg

Triangle Kush Thursday
SIP on the left definitely building different than the soil plant on the right (in FFOF) both healthy and happy in their own way. They get smelly pretty early on, it’s great.
Looking good , I love the smell , mine are really pongy at the moment.
Happy growing stay safe.
:passitleft:

IMG_8420.jpeg
IMG_8425.jpeg
Well this will be my final photo of the Wookiees cause I’m out of town for a bit. Trusting someone else to stay on a very specific schedule for her and the rest of them. Going by @Carcass plants, this one ought to be done right around when I return. Should be nice and ambered up by then and I like to cut their water a week or so before I chop so she’ll be nice and ready. She’s got some beans from a pollination I did on the 1st so they will already just about be popping out of their husks by this weekend. She’s seems happy and hasn’t had any issues, even with the extra K supplements this time.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Going by @Carcass plants, this one ought to be done right around when I return.
The outdoor one W#2, is about a week away from being ready, but the 10 day older, indoor Wookiee #1 has 3 weeks to a month to go- so that'll work out well- W#2 will be in the jars curing by the time W#1 is ready to chop.
Neither one will be a difficult trim, but I'm still happy not to have to do them both at the same time..✂️

The outdoor one W#2, is about a week away from being ready, but the 10 day older, indoor Wookiee #1 has 3 weeks to a month to go- so that'll work out well- W#2 will be in the jars curing by the time W#1 is ready to chop.
Neither one will be a difficult trim, but I'm still happy not to have to do them both at the same time..✂️
Such a strange (good) pheno. Hopefully she will hit every spot on the terp spectrum that you want her to. Looks great!

Mine is just about done with white pistils, and I am going to take some of my own advice and give it at least 2 more weeks to amber up. Easier to do when I’m not home staring at it. Still drinking 1/3-1/2 a gallon a day.

The outdoor one's got quite a few ambers on the sugar leaves, but none on the calyx' yet...
That's all I'm waiting on, she actually looks "done" now, she should have amber in the right places in about a week...
fat nugs on this one...
1692559537475.jpeg

Happy Friday 420 folks and all those who might be enjoying a long weekend. I’m still out of the state but was able to get some pics from home today so I could do a remote update.
The 2 Triangle Kush look healthy. The first attempt at SIP growing probably should have happened while I was home but poor planning aside I think she looks awesome. Remember she’s also pollinated. Seeds will be falling off her by the time I’m home. The leaves show a bit of pH fluctuation which I always get while I’m gone and not balancing the water myself. Not that I don’t appreciate the help but this always happens. I was more asking for pics looking to make sure I wasn’t farming the white devil while I was away
IMG_0014.jpeg
and her non SIP sis is even healthier looking though I’ve never got these Triangle Kush autos to produce more than 3 Oz ish. Quality over quantity I suppose and it’s a very high THC strain. Looks like a success.
IMG_0015.jpeg

The Wookiees has been on fresh water for a few days and is about to go into drought for a week. She looks like she already is but she’s still drinking 1/3 -1/2 gallon per day. I think I’ve mentioned but I get impatient to start the next ones and I probably would be harvesting today if I was home but this will be good for her. Still some white pistils and just chunking up (also pollinated)
So we will come home to some nice mature beans, brand new strain too. She will have a bit of @beez0404 unique genetics mixed in (Triangle Kush x Pink Livers) which I bred with CBG Destroyer and used that strain (Dr Lecter) to pollinate this Wookiee mother. That will take them in a completely different (F1) direction than the Triangle Kush seeds which are a (BX1) back cross with the original strain, hopefully strengthening the quality and consistency while adding some height/weight
IMG_0012.jpeg
IMG_0011.jpeg

#wookieesnation

Looking good!👍
My compliments to your photographer...😁

Looking good J Star!

Who is the photographer?
Thank you T!

Carcass probably knows it’s his ex wife (my Mom) I use her garage to grow and she takes care of my cats/plants while I’m away.

Ok got them to do a little manicure on her so I could see better. Looks like she’s probably done with water judging by the curling lower leaves so drought starting today was the right call.
She’s a good sized girl, probably 5 Oz even minus the branch that has all the beans. I can’t really check trichomes but going by the timing of @Carcass’ harvest, she should be good to go. I mean what’s the worst that could happen 😂 Trying to time it so right when I get home I will have some early dry lowers to test. Not a lot of larf on her
IMG_0016.jpeg

Those buds look solid as rocks!
Not a lot of larf on her
That one I just harvested had just 1 piece of larf on the whole plant, and the only thing I ever trimmed off her was when I cut her head off at apx. 20 days old.

Plus, I got 3.5 grams of (ass-kicking) keif from the little bit I had to trim off at harvest time...

Not a lot of waste on these Wookiees👍

Those buds look solid as rocks!

That one I just harvested had just 1 piece of larf on the whole plant, and the only thing I ever trimmed off her was when I cut her head off at apx. 20 days old.

Plus, I got 3.5 grams of (ass-kicking) keif from the little bit I had to trim off at harvest time...

Not a lot of waste on these Wookiees👍
Love that about them. And fresh keif is just a beautiful way to outer space for the day 🤤

Good stuff Goodman!
Thank you T! Looking forward to the next few weeks when I can get some going with ya. Will you have any room to start a mini comp grow around the 13-14th?

Thank you T! Looking forward to the next few weeks when I can get some going with ya. Will you have any room to start a mini comp grow around the 13-14th?
I’m trying to perpetulate. I will nut out dates today. I really want to do a Barney’s Farm with your dad after my ZKittles embarrassment lolling!

I’m trying to perpetulate. I will nut out dates today. I really want to do a Barney’s Farm with your dad after my ZKittles embarrassment lolling!
Ya I hear ya. Trying to get in on some of these seed sponsor photo grows cause it’s been a while and I have plenty of my own autos to do in the meantime. I should have something going in the next 2 weeks, I’ll be back home next Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom