Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

IMG_8296.jpeg
She’s a little more colorful and a little more smelly every day. Her only white pistils are on some foxtaily growth and she hasn’t been drinking her water, so she may be done. Need to dust off the microscope and look closer. She’s likely to be a lower THC strain than I’m used to, though the mix of DDA and Woookiees should make for a lovely gourmet taste. With her whole take likely being 20-30g it won’t last long anyway.

I'll bet she even smells purple... 💜

I'll bet she even smells purple... 💜
You know it! But the last week or 2 the mix of Wookiees actually is giving it a lighter fluid type smell I don’t encounter very often. Should be an interesting taste.
😍

Love the string of trich goo in the first pic.
Oh yeah. She’s a very sticky girl!

😍

Love the string of trich goo in the first pic.
Im trying SO hard to love it, while clutching my pearls.

I think I’m the only person in the whole forum who silently side eyes macro glitter pics in horror.

They just look so mucous membraney. And that trich sputum string is next level awful! It nearly had me fainting!

Lolling!

I think I’m the only person in the whole forum who silently side eyes macro glitter pics in horror.

They just look so mucous membraney. And that trich sputum string is next level awful! It nearly had me fainting!

Lolling!
Image_2023-08-08 19_09_58_557.jpeg

Don’t look too closely at this one ☝️

If you don’t like the sticky stuff, I know you can at least appreciate the cleanliness of this outdoor plant up close. No bugs 🐜
Image_2023-08-08 19_09_20_305.jpeg

Lolling!
I had to look up "sputum" and did I get a laugh when I did! :laughtwo:

You have some peculiar sensibilities, being a nurse and all.

Trichome snot: it's not for everyone...🤪

I had to look up "sputum" and did I get a laugh when I did! :laughtwo:

You have some peculiar sensibilities, being a nurse and all.
Every nurse has her bodily Achilles Heel. There are sooooOooo many things to choose from too! Smegma, pus, melena, bacteria ridden concentrated urine, necrosis, the list goes on. Mine is actually vomit. Once you start, I retch in sympathy.

Every nurse has her bodily Achilles Heel. There are sooooOooo many things to choose from too! Smegma, pus, melena, bacteria ridden concentrated urine, necrosis, the list goes on. Mine is actually vomit. Once you start, I retch in sympathy.
I'm sure the list is extensive.

I won't even look up "smegma," especially since you started your list off with it, whatever the hell it is! :)

Wookiees is beefing up and looking solid. I’m thinking 3-4 weeks she will be fat and ready
IMG_8332.jpeg

And moving into the old Wookiees tent under the big light are these Triangle Kush twins…also my first attempt at SIP growing just for comparison purposes. So far the SiP plant is stacking better, while the other one is a bit further along but has different fatter bud structure. Basically same height and drinking almost the same amount. These auto seeds are right from Mephisto and should be good for comparison. They would be about 45 days old by now. Not huge (normal with this batch of beans) but they are healthy and seem happy.
IMG_8337.jpeg

Looking fantastic Justin!
Thank you, I always appreciate it!

Outside I have this giant CapJunky plant that has quite the trunk on her
IMG_8360.jpeg

Inside, Wookiees has a few weeks left. She smells amazing, now under the old @Mars Hydro which is a great quiet place to finish.
IMG_8361.jpeg
IMG_8362.jpeg

And in the Triangle Kush tent, the plants look good. It clicked earlier today why the SIP plant would have such small flowers- forgot she’s been pollinated.
IMG_8363.jpeg
IMG_8365.jpeg

I hit her with pollen really early and wasn’t even sure it took cause it was barely sticky. But sure enough in all those sexy female pods are seeds. This particular one would be Triangle Kush x Pink Livers x Destroyer (I called it Dr Lecter) bred back here with Triangle Kush again. Should make a nice strong back cross. And the pollination isn’t affecting the currently growing small buds, as the seeds are almost mature already (14 days and hard) and growing mostly down low. The rest of the plant still has 30-ish days left.

Wow.. I’ve never seen the word smegma used in a sentence.. It doesn’t make it any better when used in a sentence 🤣

Back
Top Bottom