Strange plant symptom - don't know diagnose - Help please

Bodyshock

Can some one help me out to diagnose my plant problem. The plant have been in flowering state 28 days for now, and I'm growing in scrog, plant is Black destroyer and I'm growing whit Biobizz allmix organic soil.

IMG-20141230-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20141230-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20141230-WA0001.jpg

Really hope some one will point me out what is the problem :/. I have used google but I just can't decide what is the problem.

Re: Strange plant symptom, don't know diagnose. Help plz.

Is it only in the middle or all the way down from the top. U have very dark leaves so I can guess that u went overboard with nitrogen, which might've caused somw lockout. Normally I'd say phosphorus and calcium, but I nees more info. Stop fertilizing for the time being!

i agree, too much N for sure. you can see the clawing in the back ground. should be cutting down on nitrogen in flower and upping your p and K. I am not a soil/organic guy though so I have no suggestions....

Thanks for fast replay (Y). It is in the middle, the strange thing is I give nutrients every Monday and this week I have not given any nutrients, the problem started in Thursday(25.12), right now I have only given plain water only.

I'm using Foxfarm trio whit FF Schedule. PS another plant (Blue cheese) is perfectly fine

pot size is 2gallon grow bag. Today I added water whit ph 6.7 altru I have organic soil what should regulate hes own ph. I have taken some more photos to investigate.

Left one is Black Destroyer and Right one Blue cheese
IMG-20141231-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20141231-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20141231-WA0000.jpg

How much phosphorous are you giving them? The pot size seems fine. I've never worked with organic but ph seems right. If you could consolidate all of your info into this one form that would help:
How many plants? What strains?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule like?

some streins are pussys. period. i have had several, all with thier own little glitches. i would give it a good flush, encorporating some epsom salts into the water, with the last flushfull. @ one heaping tsp, per gal. hard to tell. some of it looks like a mg defincency. as i just mentinoned. if not, it wont hurt, and the flush will remove most of what is ailing it. do you ph your water/mix? 6.3-6.8. until you are seasoned, use half the dosage the package says. regardless of brand. i often flush well, at the end of veg, the day i put em into bloom. a build up of fert, etc, can cause many of the odd looks the girls can give us. these plants dont need half the ferts, most of us give, or gave, them. its all pushed by "yeild-yeild-yeild"!

I would tend to agree with a lockout due to excess nitrogen. Is there any way you can ph test your run-off. I had this problem in my last grow, and when I checked my run-off the ph was way high, even though I had been balancing my ph. You have to remember on most water sources there are residual minerals like cal and Mg that can build up in your roots. A ppm test on your water source would shed light on that. Either way it looks like you have some nice bugs, so all's not lost :)

Thanks everyone for help. It seems i have fixed this "virus". I redused my water I did put 1 liter per plant before, I reduce it to 0.7 and now everything seems to be ok.
First I did not put water for one day and then started whit 0.7 per plant whit right ph.

"Wet, compact soil or overwatering can trigger a phosphorus deficiency to appear even when all other factors are perfect. So make sure you water your plants properly every time to help prevent a phosphorus deficiency."

ps. I'm using 200w full spectrum led lamp.

Back
Top Bottom